It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria 'has covert Nuclear scheme'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

The United States has accused North Korea of helping Syria build a nuclear reactor that "was not intended for peaceful purposes".

The site, said to be like one in North Korea, was bombed by Israel in 2007

Syria must "come clean" about its secret nuclear programme, the White House said in a statement after CIA officials briefed members of Congress

BBC - Syria 'has covert nuclear scheme'

What does everyone make of this? I've just come across it now on the BBC website.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
They HAD one. It now explains the air raid by israel last year in Syria, which they still deny happened. And have to if they were in fact building a secret nuclear power station..

Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Yup, my bad, just noticed the HAD rather than the HAS lol.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Here is a video that goes into great detail of the nuclear reactor and the evidence of North Korea's involvement. It was just released.

Just because it wasn't built in North Korea, they are guilty of nuclear proliferation. Serious consequences should be implemented against both Syria and N. Korea. What is really scary...this is one reactor that the Israeli's and US found, how many more are hidden still? This is scary people!

www.veoh.com...

Guz

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I guess I should have checked the link in the opening post. My link is the same video. Sorry bout that!

Guz

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It has been confirmed that the Syrians were in fact running a covert nuclear facility. I have a well placed friend that says the facility was very close to completion.

top topics

join