It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Dr. Steven Greer paid to lie...?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The Disclosure Project www.netro.ca...
Col. Cuso's interview with Art Bell www.youtube.com... and William Cooper www.youtube.com... and many many more outstanding and credible Americans are plenty proof for those that want to know the truth.

Unfortunately, the existence of Extraterestrials is a threat to all religions, goverrnments, the 3% that own this world and the 30% that serve them and benefit by having us believe what they want us to believe.

It is also significant to note that all of these people are saying to one extend our another our military not only know about the ETs but are cooperating with them, working with them and the ETs appear to be recipocating but, I beleive the ETs are only interested in making sure we don't destroy this planet or weaponize space...they won't allow it but, I am not so sure they care if we destroy ourseleves..they want this planet.

Some of my thoughts...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hiyah Maj,

I've followed your posts on ATS because you and I seem to be interested in much the same thing...

I have read of your experience a few times....about the tall, reptilian, winged creature...I do not dismiss your observation and your sincere effort in telling it...

I enjoy reading your posts, because I love to keep an open mind about all things...

I am holding my opinion about alien life forms cooperating with our government until I see proof...

I want to see how, you explain Dr. Greer's behavior, that the OP has found suspect, like I have found it suspect...I want to hear how YOU personally address this...

Believe me when I tell you I have researched Dr. Greer out of my sheer interest of finding the truth...how do you reconcile...my last 2 posts?

If YOU were Greer and you could call down these aliens at will, through sheer thought, and produce stacks of data, hardcore proof, through his 200+ military etc witnesses....

This excuse that "the world is not ready, "Religions and Governments" would be in chaos etc...that might have been true back in the '40s...but it's not true now...the latest Roper poll put it at some %60-73% of Americans believe that there are alien spacecraft in our skies...so this continual hogwash about how religion and government would be in chaos doesn't even make sense anymore.

So explain to us why you think Dr. Greer won't release one SCRAP of evidence...one video, nada...let alone...that he CHARGES money for the weekends when he claims to be able to call down the aliens?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
He did seem to be genuine from the start, but the sum of his actions lead me to believe that he is disingenuous. Whether he was lying about his intentions from the start or was co-opted into the lies at a later date is debatable.

In my book, the storybook tale of Dr. Stephen Greer was either a very clever psyop, or an outright subversion of the truth through nefarious means.

In any case, I do not believe anything this man has to say.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
I want to see how, you explain Dr. Greer's behavior, that the OP has found suspect, like I have found it suspect...I want to hear how YOU personally address this...

Believe me when I tell you I have researched Dr. Greer out of my sheer interest of finding the truth...how do you reconcile...my last 2 posts?

If YOU were Greer and you could call down these aliens at will, through sheer thought, and produce stacks of data, hardcore proof, through his 200+ military etc witnesses....

This excuse that "the world is not ready, "Religions and Governments" would be in chaos etc...that might have been true back in the '40s...but it's not true now...the latest Roper poll put it at some %60-73% of Americans believe that there are alien spacecraft in our skies...so this continual hogwash about how religion and government would be in chaos doesn't even make sense anymore.

So explain to us why you think Dr. Greer won't release one SCRAP of evidence...one video, nada...let alone...that he CHARGES money for the weekends when he claims to be able to call down the aliens?

That was exactly my point. Thank you =)

Apparently, Maj obviously didn't understand what I was saying judging from his initial response and reaction of jumping the gun and ignoring me.

The fact is, no matter how you want to slice it - Greer's WHOLE PROJECT is about disclosure and getting the truth out there.

So, with that in mind - Explain to me, if Greer feels that "The world isn't ready for it" (which is his reasoning behind not releasing ONE BIT of information), then why is he pushing for disclosure in the first place? This statement alone totally contradicts EVERYTHING he is working on.

You can't say you want disclosure from the government but then say you have proof but the world isn't ready for it. That's ridiculous

Explain to me, if Greer has the capability of calling down space ships from outer space, why is he NOT recording, photographing, documenting or alerting people that he will be doing something as HUGE as this at a certain time/place? He can, after all, do it on demand as he claims.

Doing any number of those things, is exactly what would get him the disclosure he seeks, which is what his whole project is about. People would also believe him. Yet... he isn't doing any of that.

It just doesn't add up at all. Like you said LateApexer313, it is very suspicious behavior. Which was the main reason and motive behind making my original post.

Also, I don't buy the whole "Well, the media is controlled, so that's why he can't do anything" theory - BULL. Yes, the MSM media is controlled, but to some extent.

I'm not talking about trying to make this announcement (calling down aliens ships) air on CNN or FOX but all of the other little things he could do (and should do assuming his claims are true) instead. Such as, placing advertisement papers in major Towns/Cities himself. Going on radio shows and programs such as Coast to Coast am (who openly talk about this subject), and announcing it. Making a major announcement on his site, which I would bet real money, would be down in less than 24 hours after making such an announcement, due to the huge amount of traffic it would receive.

Heck, he could just make a video himself and upload it on youtube really lol. Just, ANYTHING at all.

Also, just so we're clear everyone, the reason I am so MAD and upset about this is because I actually used to like mister Greer. I respected him a lot as well as the work he was doing. I, just like every other UFO/ET fan out there was very pleased to see that he was on the right track and thought that "this might finally be it". I'm just so disappointed to see that he has twisted this whole beautiful thing around. He CANNOT and WILL NOT be taken seriously by the general population after his very unobjective claims he has made

[edit on 26-4-2008 by N3V3RM1ND]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
He made more wild claims then you could shake a stick at...it was all I could do to keep from walking out.

Hi jritzmann, would you be so kind to name some of those claims, so I know what you mean?
Thanks in advance.

[edit on 26/4/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

So explain to us why you think Dr. Greer won't release one SCRAP of evidence...one video, nada...?

Hi LateApexer313, here is at least one reason in my opinion?
So far, I see year after year nothing else then that all those momentarily available videos and pictures about that phenomenon including those of the NASA are mostly ridiculed, disbelieved, joked off, or burned to the ground, also here on ATS.
Suppose you had made an in your eyes real video of a really strange craft, possible ET, possible US military, would you really place is here and wait and see what happens?

let alone...that he CHARGES money for the weekends when he claims to be able to call down the aliens.

Why is it so that I always see this kind of remarks, it is always the money.
Just as that those people who do such work [investigating and on] doesn’t need money and everything they do is for free.
Tell me, are you going to work for free; don’t you have to pay when you go sightseeing, or going on a nice holiday and stay in hotels and such?
I definitely don’t.

[edit on 26/4/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Just to clarify, Dr. Greer does appear to have evidence available for the public - but he's selling it on DVD at www.ufocongressstore.com

I'll be reporting on "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind" and "CSETI Contact" as soon as I receive them.

And yes, it's an outrage that he doesn't even have one video clip available online for free and people have to spend yet more $$$ on Greer to see these videos

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
i see it like this...

theres no money in a cure...

if Greer is money driven (wich i believe he is) ......he is not going to give you the cure to your problem.

think about it, if he succeeded with disclosure there would be no need for the disclosure project anymore.

the continuation of his scam will lead to other money making oppourtunity's such as his aero and orion projects.

i was in sales a good part of my life and i can smell a salesman a mile away.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Put it this way, I don't think Greer is in it for profit, and I don't think CSETI/TDP/AERO have been at all profitable.

I think he has had no choice but to "sell the truth" in order to try to offset his operating costs - flying around the world all the time etc.

He wrote in "Hidden Truth" that he has been approached and offered private funding many times - but of course the benefactors then want to take over control of his projects. If he refuses to hand over control, he gets NO funding from anywhere.

He also says that Lawrence Rockefeller did try to give him fairly large sums of cash - but "they" intercepted it and got rid of it before he could make use of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

think about this,

he is trying to find an inventor of a free energy device that would be available to everyone on the planet and to be on the ground floor of that opportunity would be the most lucrative position in the world.

there isnt anyone on the planet that would turn down the chance to be at the beginning of something that would change everything you can think of.

it's the ultimate chance to get power , wealth and fame. its all there for him to take.

do you really believe "they" stopped Rockefella from giving him some money ?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
he is trying to find an inventor of a free energy device that would be available to everyone on the planet and to be on the ground floor of that opportunity would be the most lucrative position in the world.

You'd think so, but I think it's actually the opposite. Over and over again these inventors lose all their funding and they're forced to work out of their garage. Or, they get approached by a big corporation and offered millions of dollars - but then that company black-shelves the technology.

A lot of people don't get that there are vast conspiracies in place to prevent these technologies from coming out.

do you really believe "they" stopped Rockefella from giving him some money ?

I think "they" are certainly capable of doing such a thing.

A guy who can make contact with ET and has hundreds of whistleblowers on his side is dangerous enough. The same guy with millions or billions in funding is much more dangerous

The best way for "them" to mess with Greer, short of killing him, is to make sure he never has any significant funding......

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You'd think so, but I think it's actually the opposite. Over and over again these inventors lose all their funding and they're forced to work out of their garage. Or, they get approached by a big corporation and offered millions of dollars - but then that company black-shelves the technology.

or they get approached by Greer....lol

but seriously ... if Greer finds an inventor with a plausible invention...he will fund the project ...i guarantee you. it seems to me that he is trying to step in and get one of these inventions before they are bought up or shut down.

The best way for "them" to mess with Greer, short of killing him, is to make sure he never has any significant funding......

yes.. big oil would not want him to succeed in his quest

i guarantee you that if Rockefella was trying to give Greer money it wasn't because of little green men or vectoring in ships. he knows that if Greer finds what he is looking for...it will be the greatest money maker of the 21'st century and he will want to be part of it. you can take that to the bank as they say....

[edit on 26-4-2008 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
From DP:

Free Energy : The Disclosure Project

Over looked by DP?:
Papp Gas Plasma Engine

What Greer is looking for: $$

What the Illuminati have: $$, free energy, UFOs, all of Tesla's atomic technology, financial, political and military power.

And they won't let Greer have any.

Simple.
And a tough battle getting any for yourself.
So make DVDs, its the best one can do.

ED: From the Plasma Engine to Running on Water the powerful Tesla
Ignition, taken out from the Model T by Henry Ford as too powerful,
seems to be a factor. How can you say are running on water when
you system includes the Tesla coil. The government sees that and
knows not to go there. You are done, toast. 'They' know it the coil
and not some process. But the Stan Meyer process to fast H2O
electrolysis was impresstive. But there are better devices for
electrical power on small submarines than nuclear.

[edit on 4/26/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

but seriously ... if Greer finds an inventor with a plausible invention...he will fund the project ...i guarantee you.

Fund it with WHAT, though?

Clearly, he doesn't HAVE funding of any significance - if he did, we wouldn't be seeing him setting up yet another charity, the Orion Project, and doing all sorts of radio interviews and begging the public for donations

He doesn't HAVE any significant funds to fund the inventors with.....

I've said it before but I'll say it again - Greer and AERO will not succeed. We're going to see new energy technologies coming out in countries like China and Japan before we see them come out in the West.

Once China and Japan disclose them, then countries like the US and UK will have no choice but to follow suit.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

i believe that if Greer finds what he is looking for....investors will be lining up.

maybe he is asking for donations because he hasn't got to the point of securing this new technology device....but when he does the money will be pouring in. even I...as much as i dont like him...would be tempted to invest in a ground floor oppourtunity.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

i believe that if Greer finds what he is looking for....investors will be lining up.

Investors are starting to line up - in other countries outside of the US

Bearden says this in "Energy from the Vacuum" - that he and Bedini had to go completely out of the US in order to find a university that would not only fund them, but also sign agreements to allow them to retain complete control of the project and not patent around them, bury them in beaurocratic and legal red tape, etc.

Mark my words, you'll see a technology disclosure in another country first, then the US will have to follow suit.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It would be interesting to know as to why these people came forward for the disclosure project because of Dr. Greer and NO, I won't buy his book. What was it that he was able to promise them? Was it protection and or did they all meet with some aliens or what?

It would seem that there's much more to why they aren't going to fully disclose these things at this time. Our apparent resistance to implement any major alternate advanced technologies, regardless of their origin, seems to be the most important.

It's as if once we pass that point in technology, then we are considered evolved or part of the galactic fold and then have to submit to their rules and control etc. Kind of like the organized crimes made men? So, who's the galactic godfather?

I was suspicious of Greer in the first place. What really makes this guy so special? It would seem that Greer isn't any more of a UFO guru or messiah than he has been and has reached his goal and his limit....at least for now, as if, his disclosure repesents one stage of disclosure to appease the masses.

It does seem as if he's allowed to receive a gift of hush money or a percentage of it anyway. Maybe his eyes have been opened and now his mouth will stay closed until told otherwise?

I would really like to see a section in the next election for disclosure as to WHY these more obvious technologies aren't being used for the masses and the planet, and another for the apparent alien presence throughout our known history and what's behind these visitations and possibly advanced technologies. (etc. or other)

To me this would be more important than which puppet becomes the next president.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hidden Truth forbidden rubbish..... the absolute worst UFO book I have ever bought ... I this me this we this he this we did she did ..... bla bla bla I was so un happy with this read I cant begin to tell you.... ego ego ego ego this guy is so removed or even connected to the bog picture it's a joke...

Save your money guys...

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Steven Greer has indeed been compromised.

He is far too honourable a person to accept a bribe, especially during the early stages of the disclosure project. He also had family, which could be threatened as means to manipulate him... but not how you'd think.

More importantly, it was his love for his family that became his weakness.

Should have harm come to Greer his wife and their children, the reason would have been obvious. His claims would have been indirectly confirmed and a 'martyr' created. Nonetheless, something had to be done.

This man was a genuine threat to the status quo. Intelligence gathering had to be increased.

It was via this surveillance that it was found that Greer was in fact a closet homosexual. One who frequented gyms and various other known gay hangouts. It wasn't long before the more valuable intelligence began to roll in. Potentially compromising photos, video and audio were all obtained.

Upon being threatened with the revelation of this information to his wife and family, Greer reluctantly acquiesced, and began to reverse the course of the Disclosure project, with promises to slowly discredit it and himself - all to save face.

This is why Steven Greer no longer seriously discusses disclosure, refusing to release pertinent data whilst making more and more unrealistic claims based on spirituality and other things that cannot be explained or sourced. He sounds more like a New Age Guru with every passing lecture.

Such 'talks' can only serve to discredit himself and the movement towards disclosure. He no longer holds conferences. It is not his fault, however..

This poor guy, a healer, was compromised by using his love for his family against him. Persecuted for telling the truth, The American Way.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

LOL, how do you know ANY of this doctormcauley? Were you one of the guys spying on him or something?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join