It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If zombies were real...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
not that impossible for zombies to one day exist

1- something to make us "not think"
2- something to make people addicted to human flesh and blood or whatever

these 2 are possible ... the first one already exists

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
You must follow the rules in a zombie outbreak...

1. Cardio
2. The Double Tap
3. Beware of Bathrooms
4. Wear Seat Belts
5. No Attachments
6. The “Skillet”
7. Travel Light
8. Get a Kick Ass Partner
9. With your Bare Hands
10. Don’t Swing Low
11. Use Your Foot
12. Bounty Paper Towels
13. Shake it Off
14. Always carry a change of underwear
15. Bowling Ball
16. Opportunity Knocks
17. Don’t be a hero (later crossed out to be a hero)
18. Limber Up
19. Break it Up
20. It’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless it’s a sprint, then sprint
21. Avoid Strip Clubs
22. When in doubt Know your way out
23. Zipplock
24. Use your thumbs
25. Shoot First
26. A little sun screen never hurt anybody
27. Incoming!
28. Double-Knot your Shoes
29. The Buddy System
30. Pack your stain stick
31. Check the back seat
32. Enjoy the little things
33. Swiss army Knife

Source: www.zombielandrules.com...

This will keep you alive.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Safe Transportation during a zombie outbreak:

Because the power will be out across the nation, the power lines will carry no electricity. The wires have a high tensile strength and can support the weight of a man (most of the time). Use them for transportation purposes.

Zombies.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Well the first thing I would do is go "AHHHHHH ZOMBIE!". Then I would run like the wind! Find a mall somewhere, kit out some coaches with chainsaws and barbed wire. Then I would get on a boat try to find an island. Only to find it over run with zombies!

Or

I would just let it bite me! cause I just wanna be the same as everyone else!

[edit on 13-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I wonder what it would be like if a zombie invasion did happen? It would be interesting to see who wins in the end.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Everybody wants to kill them, nobody wants to talk to them. I would have them working for me in 5 minutes.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I would just summon a level 50 dragon ride the dragon to safety and have him shoot flames all over the zombies.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

for one it seems to be common in zombie lore that when a zombi finds prey it lets out a loud moan, i would hope that would wake me up

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
i'm a light sleeper. if i pass gas in my sleep it wakes me up. so i would call myself a light sleeper dispite the fact that every pet in my house wakes up whenever i sleep with a belly full of chili and twinkies. in fact if a zombie were in my house it's head might explode during what i call a rollover wake-up-call.
my advice is to never eat tacos with ice cream for dessert. you're asking for trouble.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The only possible way this can happen(as asinine as this sounds) is if we had something like the t-virus or some nitrogen based pathogen that had the ability to re-animate dead cells.

I think it would be fun if zombies were real, that is as long as you and your family members stay unharmed.Think of the perks.

1)Free Food, gadgets and whatever....just go to a store and grab whatever you want.
2)The Zombie Apocalypse would be the most ideal romantic scenario ever to woo the babe of your dreams...
3)Killing zombies is fun! (from a distance)
4)It would give new meaning to "living on the edge"
5)Hunting season would be totally awesome.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I'm talkin about the real life zombie senario not the movie senario were there just happens to be a loaded magnum hanging on the wall at your disposal.

Let's pretend there are no guns or flame throwers lying around then what do you use? A butter knife?

But there really *is* a loaded magnum hanging on the wall...and a 12ga riotgun.

Seriously I don't (read: literally can't) sleep anywhere I don't at least have my Glock within arm's reach of the bed.

As far as the Zombacalypse is concerned. The word of the day is Buckshot.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
and for friday the words of the day are buckshot, 20 round clip, and claymore. anyone have a favorite antipersonnel mine for z-day??

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I carry a 16 inch double edged machete under my bed(I live in a really bad neighbourhood and have had people run through my house to escape cops) so I figure if their muscle and tissue would be weak enough I could do a clean cleave through the head, which should be enough ala shawn of the dead.
By removing the head or destroying the brain.
Then I'll make a lovely cup of tea until this whole thing blows over.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I have a new thread on zombies...check it out.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If zombies were real, we would all be dead (or perhaps undead.) and it would be nothing like in the movies, there would be no groups of heroic surviviors, and EVERYBODY would die.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by typwar
If zombies were real, we would all be dead (or perhaps undead.) and it would be nothing like in the movies, there would be no groups of heroic surviviors, and EVERYBODY would die.

okay so you have been through a zombie apocalypse? no one has (in the classical romeroian sense) you would be amazed what could happen when a persons survival instincts set in. saying nobody could survive a zombie outbreak is like saying there is not a disciplined prepared human being on the face of the planet. where is your backbone coward??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join