It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor U2U

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I just got an u2u from a member that registered the nick "JohnTitor". He sent me the following.

I am writing you to help you prepare for the future. I have been watching the reports on here for the last 6 days and picked you to have this warning... next week you will see a significant change in either your lives or the entire way of life. A very deepp change is in store for us. If you wish to pass the word on you may but keep in mind I chose you becasue I have felt you the strongest.

What I would like to know is, did anyone else get this u2u? If so, do you know who is pulling this childish prank?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I predict this members swift identification and banning.

Or i turn atsnn into a whorehouse.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows

I am writing you to help you prepare for the future. I have been watching the reports on here for the last 6 days and picked you to have this warning... next week you will see a significant change in either your lives or the entire way of life. A very deepp change is in store for us. If you wish to pass the word on you may but keep in mind I chose you becasue I have felt you the strongest.

What I would like to know is, did anyone else get this u2u? If so, do you know who is pulling this childish prank?

I didn't get one...of course no one u2u me anyway
..you'd think he could spell "because"....

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
hmm i think its someone playing a prank. ?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

I second that Nerdling! The first one that is...no wait, the second...

As for the JT u2u, wonder what "felt you the strongest" means? LOL! I have read lots on JT and this is certainly NOT like his MO or way of speaking/communicating. I would say hoax.

If he would choose anyone, it would be Pamela.

Read all about JT at Springer's site: mysticfish.net...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

HOTT!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I dont think i got one either. ~Anyways, its prolly someone messin w/ya. You think they would know how to spell...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Well... This "John Titor" registered from the same IP subnet from California as an existing member, samfashow. Also, with an e-mail address under the same domain as samfashow's website in his profile. Sounds like we need to consider banning someone for attempting to hoax our members?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Busted....and
???

Well, he has been invited to come here, but no takers....

Can't believe someone would start up the Titor business again....I thought we put that one to bed...

Oh well....drama alert....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Sounds like we need to consider banning someone for attempting to hoax our members?

Well, in keeping with the SO theme...here's my vote for punishment.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
After months of deliberation, I have decided to come clean as to why I am here in ATS.

I am a time traveller. I am here to warn you of what is going to happen over the next few years. In case you are of a sceptical inclination, I include a photo of my time machine. This was taken in the Jurassic period and is proof of the time machine's abilities.

I came here in order to collect pieces of equipment needed in my time line. I will be leaving soon, since I have almost completed my mission. This equipment included a Sinclair Spectrum (with the plastic keyboard, not the crappy rubber ones), a Rubic's cube, a packet of Pixy Stix and the first edition of Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone. Money is redundant where I come from, having been replaced with Pixy Stix and Harry Potter books.

My time machine is able to go into your past, enabling me to experience historical happenings. I could tell you the colour of Jesus' skin, but that would not be of much use to you here. I could also inform you the lottery numbers for next week, but I will not do so, since it would deprive the true winner of his money and result in him going into a murderous rampage, killing the only person able to defeat the NWO.

Please note that the following occurances happened on my own time-line. Should anything happen to change anything in this current timeline, it would ensure the complete invalidity of my information.

2004 - Dubya fixes the election and immediately declares war on Arran. The isle is nuked before Cheney realises that Dubya really meant Iran.

2005 - The Queen of Britain shape-changes into a reptile during her 'Queen's speech'. She later explains that she had been offered a part in the remake of 'V' and was merely practicing her lines.

2006 - John Titor returns to say 'oops'

2007 - Hillary Clinton wins the 'Miss Antichrist' competition, after stiff competition from Condoleeza Rice and Britney Spears.

2008 - Colonel becomes a Republican

2008 - Dubya refuses to step down after his second term. The senate declare him first Emperor of the USA.

2009 - Osama bin Laden is discovered running a tandoori in Wolverhampton.

2010 - (Dec 25) - Jesus returns.

2010 - (Dec 26) - Realising that the world is a lost cause, Jesus goes back.

2012 - Dubya mistakes the red button for his TV remote control.

2013 ......

2014 ......

2015 ......

I implore you to take heed of my messages. Hopefully, you will be able to avoid the fate mentioned above.

new topics

top topics

join