It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's end the yellow journalism posts right now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Hilary, Oboma, McCain .. they will all torture, they will all keep us in Iraq.

Why do you expect a change with the face? .. They will dance around, saying this and that to give you hope, to think a change occured, do nothing, then 3 years later you realize "what the hell??!" nothings changed. Still in Iraq, still torturing, still passing anti terror laws.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I just think it was a lame President with a lame cabinet. Somehow he got elected twice (probably because Kerry was retarded).

I would take Obama, Hillary, or McCain over Bush any day of the week.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Interesting posts RockPuck. For the most part I agree with you - certainly in principle - but there seems to be a flaw in your logic.

People are stupid, and when it comes down to it, to damn ignorant to govern themselves, and thus, need someone to hold their hand.

Unless we're being governed by animals or aliens, there's a better chance than not that the ones governing us will be just as stupid as the rest. Without some kind of intellectocracy we're always gonna end up with stupid leaders - whether they're kings, presidents or dictators.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by TheStev]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
McCain-Hagee Connection

That’s all the more remarkable given the high-profile grilling Barack Obama has received on the subject of Louis Farrakhan. In a recent Democratic debate, Tim Russert asked Obama to reject Farrakhan’s support. And in January, Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen drew attention to the fact that a magazine controlled by Obama’s pastor had given an award to the Nation of Islam founder.

But so far, neither Russert nor anyone else at NBC News has seen fit to press McCain on the subject, and Cohen hasn’t chosen to write about it. And remember, Obama did nothing to solicit Farrakhan’s support, while McCain actively sought Hagee’s and appeared on stage with him.

Does Hillary have any connections to crazy pastors? That way we can just chalk it up to all politicians have crazy pastors.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Damn crazy pastors! This is why we need a Catholic President!

lol.. then again, with our luck the Catholic candidate's priest gets convicted of molesting children.

Just can't win in the world of politics and religion!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hmmm, weird

I go to click on your signature to see what the stalking thing is about and notice later this thread is supposed to be flagged by me!

I never flagged it!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

So basically you're stalking me and you didn't even know it!?!

Weird.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Yes actually she does. First, the Reverend Jerimiah Wright was one of the few pastors invited to "counsel" she and Bill after the Lewinsky affair. Second, she is a member of an exclusive prayer group on Capitol Hill, consisting mainly of Republicans/Neocons. Sorry I can't remember the name, just Scroogle it. It's this last fact that makes me wonder if there is not some sort of complicity between the Clintons and the Republicans about not quitting the primary until enough blood has been lost that Obama will be un-electable. Then Billary will be Governor of New York.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

More proof that mudslinging is irrelevant. It's all speculation and the same dirt can be dug up on just about anyone.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

ah

but it's fun

Don't forget the number one use of trash-talking - intimidation

That's the bones of the situation.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Could it be because that link is designed to flag the thread. Lesson learned here, check what the link's query string contains.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Weird. It did it set to where it flags. I don't know how that happened. I fixed it though. Good catch.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I checked the link and also compared it to the flag function on the thread. It matched. May be it was a bug in the page build or what ever. it would explain the action of the user's click.

I now wish I had clicked it also so I could have seen the result.

Edit:

That cool. Eyes still sort of working here.

[edit on 4/26/2008 by roadgravel]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Yea, I only clicked the sig because you told me to check it out!
I'm glad I learned something new today!

I could be stalking you now, you never know!

I kid!

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
OMG!!!! You said that nothing Rev. Wright said was crazy?

So claiming that the US govt injected AIDS into the black community isnt CRAAZZZYYY??????

WOW!

I have just witnessed a new level of stupidity and incompetance.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ybab hsur

Think you missed the point of the thread...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join