It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Insanity. Whens it gonna stop?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
anybody wanna post shtuff to help my forum?

im totally gonna name it the president bush alien baby thing........so look for that

but ill post it twice with a different name

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
okay...*whispers to someone* i think Scat is crazy...

sshhhh dont tell him

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
shh....dont tell anybody i told you....but.....*whispers* Scat's a woman........shhhh!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The board has gone insane!?! Why else do you think I came? Well, for that and the chili.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just one thought. I am new and trying to get the hange of posting, etc. I think most people here are like me, you have an opinion on almost EVERYTHING and this is a great place to share that.

In this post it is discussed that there are too many Jesus post. Just a thought, this board is a great reflection of what is going on in the country. It seems that discussions of Jesus are all over the media, so isn't it good that it is debated here? Okay I admit the whole Jesus being gay or black is WAY over the top but I have noticed some really interesting responses in those post and I have to say I have learned more about the topic so I can't say it was bad.

Okay just my .02, maybe I will get to be the idiot poster of the week but I have tough skin and I can take it.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scat
i wanna see more threads about revolution!!!

I think one of the points to finding out the truth is to avoid the necessity of revolution.

DC

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
i like torches....they look funny

ahhh you wanna start a forum??? good luck buddy...go find a place to host the forum and even if you make it youll still need to make people come

And making them come is the freaking key to everything, there has to be a formula for sucess. Like Field of Dreams style.

Enough already about making people come. This is a conspiracy site, not a brothel!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

"...do you believe in jesus", its getting old, I want to see more conspiracies. Not just jesus ones.

Yeah, brin 'em on, I say. That's why I joined in the 1st place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join