It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where has NWO gone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Around about 2000 i seem to remember the NWO movement kicked off, about 4 years ago all the NWO bibles were withdrawn from production. Now there is almost nothing visible left of NWO. Is this true or is it a US cover-up attempt to re-establish the project under a different code name, has it gone for good?? I can't imagine their scientists would drop a project like that just like that. On the same topic the KUBARK was withdrawn from production about a year ago, which apparantly contained some of the methodology not in the Blue Beam report for the usage of optical psychotronics within the government similar to that of the NWO theory project. Anyone know where I can get a referance to that material for the betterment of my personal psychotronic studies??

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
"NWO" and "Illuminati" conspiracy theory is nothing but horse***t, propagated by cranks on the web.

Don't waste your time.

Life is too short to bother with internet drivel like NWO and illuminati.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

Illuminati can be different things to different people. To me, it describes the collective rulers of the world. Any monopoly or oligopoly can be describe as part of the Illuminati. They meet secretly (i.e. Jekyll Island, Achnacarry), semi-secretly (Bilderberg Group) or quite overtly (CFR, Trilateral, Chatham, etc.)

When a CT uses the term "Illuminati" s/he is not necessarily referring to the Satanic/Illuminati, Jewish/Illuminati, Reptellian/Illuminati or any of these variants. And, I do hope were not all cranks...

As for the NWO, it usually refers to the power elite's plans for a one world government. Or, a global climate where western corporations can more easily conduct business, while maintaining their unfair competitive advantage. (usually through neo-colonial tools such as the IMF or the WB)

It's also known as globalization and elite kingpins such as David Rockefeller are its champions.

However, even the meaning of the term "NWO" is very muddled. (here's a short history of its use.)

BlackSamurai04b, is there an actual BlueBeam Report? What are NWO bibles? What is the KUBARK?

You bring up many things that many of us know little about.

[edit on 25/4/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

What are NWO bibles? What is the KUBARK?

NWO bibles were released in 2000 and circulated round the UK, my mum may still have one... but they were soon withdrawn from production about a year later, I haven't seen any since. I have seen blue beam report, and actually i hate to say but the tech is there for someone with alot of money and contacts to pull it off. The KUBARK is the US government's counter intelligence training programme manual, that was withdrawn due to media links with something related to the tech required for blue beam to take place. If this was rubbish then why was it withdrawn from public scrutiny? I myself have been studying psychotronics for over 12 years, so know most of the possibilities under modern day tech. Perhaps i need to find an NWO bible first. See what was really different in it than any other religeous books. Trouble is my getting my mates in the US to find something in government security may be dangerous for them.

you only learn by anonimity...

Here are 4 links to it:

blue beam1

blue beam2

blue beam3

blue beam4

I have the full report actually published somewhere but not here right now, it is saved on my own computer. These websites all seem to be others opinion on the report.

[edit on 25/4/2008 by BlackSamurai04b]

top topics

join