It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible TR-3B Black triangle video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I apologize if this video has been posted already but I could no find it doing a search.
This is possibly the best video evidence I have seen. There is a lame documentary in the midle but the video I amtalking about starts at about 4:50 and goes to about 6:22 ther is another one at the end but it seems staged sounds like cheech and chong watching it. ok trying to imbed it, just pasting the link for right now.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-4-2008 by blimpseeker]

[edit on 24-4-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'd sure like to see it. Can you post just the URL? I think the members of ATS would be most appreciative. *Edit I got it..

[edit on 4/24/08 by stikkinikki]

[edit on 4/24/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Triangle Video

Sizing is off but it's visible

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Thats it, sorry I'm still learning my way around.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Triangle Video

Sizing is off but it's visible

That link is not working for me.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That's the Astra alright.

It's one of Boeing's deep black projects.

It's controlled by an AI system that is housed deep underground in a facility much like Dulce NM, the craft has many bugs and that may account for the sightings over populated areas and must travel in bursts before it needs to stop and recharge, it's interstellar capable.

Sorry if have no sources to site on this but this is what I found out from some people I have talked to and that is subject to scrutiny...

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I don't get all the secrecy over this thing or why it's even being built..

The US has a truckload of operational UAVs not to mention plenty more advanced models under consideration.

What's it's propulsion system? Is it supposed to a hunter-killer or just general surveillance?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

What you have to consider is there is no definitive proof to explain the flying triangle phenomena.

There are only peoples personal conclusions, whether you are from the alien camp or the black project one there is always details from the overall sightings picture to challenge either belief.

Certainly sightings have been taking place for over 50 years maybe longer as we can only go on what has been reported and is probably the most common ufo shape but the jury is definately still out.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well you can't deny there are certainly delta-winged or flying-winged aircraft within the inventory of the USAF that resemble a majority of the craft purported in "black triangle" sightings.

While we don't have a good idea of their propulsion systems or purpose we certainly know the the military is researching and producing these concepts.

The XB-70 Valkyrie, the Hypersonic Cruise Vehicle as part of the FALCON project, the X-30, the X-20 DynaSoar are some of the names that come to mind.
They definitely have an interest in these things and are pursuing them secretively.

I'd say this would have to account for at least a good majority of "flying triangle" sightings reported in the US, and perhaps in other parts of the world too. The increase in sightings is probably due to increased testing and more evaluation.

This whole "Black Triangle" conspiracy started around the 1990's coinciding with when the USAF was beginning to explore a lot of new concept aircraft, including Delta-winged aircraft, and when many of the purported craft like the TR-3B, the Aurora and so on were sighted. Put 2 and 2 together...

I'm denying that that they could be UFO's, but I think for the time being the majority of the sightings are cases of mistaken identity.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Well you can't deny there are certainly delta-winged or flying-winged aircraft within the inventory of the USAF that resemble a majority of the craft purported in "black triangle" sightings.

No, I am not denying the similiarities to say the F117 and B2 even though the B2 is more a flying wing.

This whole "Black Triangle" conspiracy started around the 1990's coinciding with when the USAF was beginning to explore a lot of new concept aircraft, including Delta-winged aircraft, and when many of the purported craft like the TR-3B, the Aurora and so on were sighted. Put 2 and 2 together...

And yet absolutely nothing tangible is known about the TR3-B or Aurora.

I'm denying that that they could be UFO's, but I think for the time being the majority of the sightings are cases of mistaken identity.

And as always it is an individuals right to have an opinion, what I am saying is it is hard to be wrong or right on the subject because of conflicting patterns.

Below is a map taken from the NIDS report, which is probably the best known attempt to try and document the data from 1990-2003.

Map 4: Locations of Triangle Sightings, NIDS, MUFON and Hatch databases

Some of the characteristics of the reports of Flying Triangles that are inconsistent with deployment of a
covert DoD aircraft include:

(1) Locations and sightings near cities and on Interstate highways (see Map 4).

(2) Low altitude in plain sight of eyewitnesses.

(3) Flying at extremely low speed or hovering in plain sight of eyewitnesses.

(4) The aircraft sometimes fly with easily noticeable bright lights. Some aircraft have blinding white lights.
Others have “bright disco lights”, usually flashing combinations of red, green or blue.

And regarding comparisons to previous secret aircraft such as the F117 and B2.

The trend of open deployment as described in this report is not consistent with secret operation of an advanced DoD aircraft. For example, crude examination of the (anecdotally derived) patterns of deployment of previously developed DoD stealth aircraft programs, including the F-117 and the B-2 aircraft, show that the pattern of deployment of unacknowledged F-117 and B-2 aircraft, prior to their acknowledgement by DoD, is different from the patterns for the Flying Triangles.
Prior to acknowledgement of the F-117 and B-2 aircraft, only rare night time sightings occurred in the sparsely populated sections of Nevada, California and a few other states (see F-117 and B-2 in 12).
Flying at low altitude over populated areas was rarely reported for the F-117 or B-2.
In contrast, the Flying Triangle deployment, especially during the 1990s, appears more consistent with the open and public operation of these aircraft.
In some cases (for example see the above description of the Port Washington Triangle), the deployment may be more consistent with an attempt to display or to be noticed.
There appears to be little or no attempt to hide.
Hence, the cumulative recent data from several databases lead us to modify the tentative NIDS hypothesis, published in July 2003, that the Triangles are covertly deployed DoD aircraft.

Source

edit for source

[edit on 5-5-2008 by sherpa]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Sorry, I meant to say "I'm NOT denying they could be UFO's..."

Interesting map nonetheless, something else though, contradictory to the article's claim the sightings don't fit "testing profiles" of Black aircraft...

1. Well first off, how the heck do we know how and where the government tests Black aircraft? Nobody's got access to Groom Lake's flight paths, or Nellis or Edwards AFB's... I mean who knows if they would test them in public areas. They could be flying overhead for all we know..

Perhaps it could be a coordinated disinformation campaign. Testing exotic craft in open areas to deliberately promote this kind of confusion and dithering were going through on the boards right now. Perhaps they don't, but nonetheless it's a dubious claim at best.

2. Notice the concentrations around LA, the North-East, New York, Washington, etc...

Just a guess but that coincides with some major air bases and installations located around those places. Namely Nellis, Edwards, A51, Niagara Falls, and Fairchaild.

Especially LA, I mean Nellis & Area 51 are a stone throw away and look the dispersion, dots all around that area, that seems very consistent with flights originating from those bases.

I don't see anything particularly puzzling about the map, but the the scale of the sightings I wasn't aware about. There isn't a US state that hasn't seen a friggin' black triangle

Anyway, I'll keep looking out.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Well first off, how the heck do we know how and where the government tests Black aircraft?

We don't we can only go on previous testing of black aircraft like the F117 and B2 and they don't fall into that pattern.

Perhaps it could be a coordinated disinformation campaign. Testing exotic craft in open areas to deliberately promote this kind of confusion and dithering were going through on the boards right now. Perhaps they don't, but nonetheless it's a dubious claim at best.

Maybe, but previous flight patterns of black aircraft are the only hard data we have.

Just a guess but that coincides with some major air bases and installations located around those places. Namely Nellis, Edwards, A51, Niagara Falls, and Fairchaild

And that was the original findings of the report:

In earlier reports, NIDS outlined a tentative correlation between reported sightings of Triangles and the locations of Air Mobility Command and Air Force Materiel Command bases in the United States.
These reports and hypotheses derived from them can be found in the “Research News” section (www.nidsci.org...) of the NIDS web site.

But was later modified for the reasons given in my last post.

Just as a comparison below is a map of the sightings that took place during the Belgium flap notice how they correlate with roads or highways.

So what is going on do they only use sat nav

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

We don't we can only go on previous testing of black aircraft like the F117 and B2 and they don't fall into that pattern.

Interesting, but then again, maybe different aircraft require different test parameters?

Different propulsion systems might need higher altitudes, perhaps areas with more "favorable" climates (for better air intake).

A secret spy plane might do a test run over an inhabited area to see how well its cameras work at high speeds.
The B-2 flew close to bases and installations from what I heard to trial it's radar absorption, the bases would try and pick up the craft and see if it could make it past undetected.

But an interceptor or spy plane might need a completely different evaluation...
Just throwing that one on the table..

Just as a comparison below is a map of the sightings that took place during the Belgium flap notice how they correlate with roads or highways.

Yeah now that's puzzling. Why Belgium? It's like the UFO wave in Mexico, all those sightings in crowded urban areas, sometimes even in broad daylight in front of an entire city.

I think it's unlikely they are Belgian or European prototypes flying over there, because frankly Europe doesn't have much to test, but we know of many jointly operated airbases in the UK which the US does flights from as well. It's not inconceivable that they could be flying over continental Europe?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspiracy

Interesting, but then again, maybe different aircraft require different test parameters?

Agreed, but what type of aircraft needs to fly at very low speed and hover with no sound ?

Stealth perhaps, except there are witnesses and if they are trying this same test over and over again then clearly it is not working, unless of course they want to be seen.

And thats the problem every answer creates a question so as Winston Churchill once said it is a puzzle inside a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

Regards

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Interesting Video, it is most probably our technology. Not even close to the type of mysterious Black Triangle, Right Art Bell?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Agreed, but what type of aircraft needs to fly at very low speed and hover with no sound ?

Most likely a compact, single-engined UAV for close surveillance.
Like the "Cypher II":

That thing is powered by two contra-rotating desk fans essentially, I doubt it would make a peep from 400m up in the sky.

Stealth perhaps, except there are witnesses and if they are trying this same test over and over again then clearly it is not working, unless of course they want to be seen.

Agreed, they wouldn't test a secret UAV twenty times over an urban area. Highly unlikely.

I think it's safe to say it's a combination of military aircraft and unexplained phenomena/UFO's.

[edit on 6/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
reply to post by sherpa

I think it's safe to say it's a combination of military aircraft and unexplained phenomena/UFO's.

And that is the conclusion I had to come to aswell, a conclusion however that could not be made if you did not believe in ufo's

However if any new evidence came to to light I would change my mind tommorow.

Regards

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I never said I'm not a believer, but regarding the "Black Triangles" phenomenon , that could definitely be man-made. But if we ever find out, it won't be any time soon.

However if any new evidence came to to light I would change my mind tommorow.

Here, here!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

That's only conjecture, unfortunately. You might be right, but you might equally be wrong. What we need is some actual evidence to sink our teeth in. Anecdotal evidence doesn't count

top topics

join