It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to time travel - response to OnTheDeck

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
RESPONSE:

VOLUNTEER, do it here on this forum, just say it out loud, I want to volunteer to time travel!!!!!!! but just remember its not all play, I warn you, if this is as real as I think it is, use caution with this decision, gets lonely too sometimes, or maybe that was just me, who knows.

So, now what?

*note please mods let the man see this, thank you i expect an honest reply =p or u2u

[edit on 24-4-2008 by BlackMagicianofEloheem]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
DUDE HELL YEAH!! I want to volunteer to time travel!!!!!!! But I gotta bring my cessna c'mon dude tell me I can bring my cessna with me. I want to go to Spain 1491 so i can discover the americas with my cessna!

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Pagani]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani
DUDE HELL YEAH!! I want to volunteer to time travel!!!!!!! But I gotta bring my cessna c'mon dude tell me I can bring my cessna with me. I want to go to Spain 1491 so i can discover the americas with my cessna!

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Pagani]

1960s seems fun :-) lets volunteer time travel woot! Im still waiting for my u2u to time travel if taken serious.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
im in.... i want to go to the future maybe 2000 years please

Maybe ill be waiting a while....

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
going to the future would be funny

If you had been chosen to go into the future what would you take?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i would most certainly take a photo of my daughter....dang it i'd miss her but it would be worth it....

I would take a camara...durex and a can of carling larger....

Camara to record my exploits.... durex (well you never know) and a Can of Carling for after the well you never know.....

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Wanna hear something scary? In CT, two planes almost just crashed 10 minutes ago going outside for a cig...........thanks for the luck time travelor...lmao

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hell yeah I'll volunteer. Given the choice I'd opt for the future, but probably not as far as 2000 years, maybe more like 500-1000 years. The past would be awesome too though.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev
Hell yeah I'll volunteer. Given the choice I'd opt for the future, but probably not as far as 2000 years, maybe more like 500-1000 years. The past would be awesome too though.

as long as im not burned for witchcraft . I'd probly sneak a few, ok maybe a lot of "spiritual history pagan books, and alot of church books.................

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
On a similar 'forbidden wisdom' theme, but slightly more modern, I'd love to meet Tesla. I think he'd probably believe me if I told him I was from the future and once I explained what happened to his patents, he'd probably give me some to take back with me!

[edit on 24-4-2008 by TheStev]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Jeez, you don't even sound like you want to take anyone time traveling.

"So now what?"

I don't know... what? You wanted attention... you made a thread... now what?

close

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
haha I don't know if you believe in God, but God bless you, BlackMagicianofEloheem!! haha

(Actually, I've defined what I believe God to be; and that is simply our "beingness". So, if you wish to look for a creator, look in the mirror. Bless yourself. ahah)

And to the nuts that decided to join you - Pagani, ian990003100, Dar Kuma and TheStev, bless you, too!! You've all just signed up.

I had intended to do this anyway in the other "question" thread I'd started on behalf of TD and his experiences, but I'm going to create a list of every single individual who has volunteered in that thread, or at TD's site, and will place that list here. That list obviously includes me and TD ahah

It may take me a bit (maybe a day or so), but I will compile that list and place it here.

This list is a shout out to all of the volunteers; everyone who joined up in the spirit of adventure!!

Thank you, BlackMagicianofEloheem!!

Everyone, check back for the list soon!

Peace...
OnTheDeck

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Awww, why not?

Ok, sign me up. Can I go forward please, maybe a couple of hundred years? And as a side note, is it at all possible to travel Club class?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I´m packed....lets go....forward backwards, doesn´t matter...lets just all remember not to create a paradox, would very much like to come back to the same present time I left, and not a totally alternative time

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Count me in please!! where were going future or past?

I want to volunteer to time travel

[edit on 25-4-2008 by atmos1]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Well, I beat myself to it. I just spent the last two hours going over every one-hundred and eleven pages of the "If you could ask a time traveler..." thread and pulled out everyone who volunteered.

I started doing a search by the word "volunteer," but many people had different ways of volunteering (e.g., "sign me up," "i'm on board," etc.).

There were some folks who "appeared" to want to time travel, but I couldn't tell if they were volunteering or not. So, if you already volunteered and you are not on the list, please feel free to say as much in this thread.

And for folks just joining this thread, who have no knowledge of the thread that prompted this "volunteering" thread, please feel free to head on over to the thread entitled, "If you could ask a time traveler a question what would you ask?", and that will explain everything.

Essentially, these folks are volunteering to be the first in line to use time travel technology when the changes that have been foreseen by many, including the poster known as timedrifter (TD), come to pass.

The technology, according to TD, will be made available first to volunteers as a method of traveling to our past, as one example, to go on truth-finding missions.

The idea here is that we have been lied to about our history (and much else), and that this technology will allow certain individuals, or groups to travel on fact-finding missions, which will then be brought back to the present and used to "set the record straight", enlighten our race as to our roots and history, and to establish learning centers where this information will be available.

According to TD, this technology and more will be used to bring our race up to speed.

Any volunteers will undergo what TD says is a sort of quick mindscan (with something he likened to a small, handheld, portable Star Trek device) to determine your intentions. If your intentions are sincere, then you will be granted access and provided with a list of "missions" from which to choose. Sound strange? hahaa It does to me, as I type this.

The missions can vary from fact-finding missions to security/military. No one is forced to do anything against their will, and you can refuse any or all missions if you so choose. Some missions, as I understand it, will also involve assisting people in the past, or slightly altering events...I am a little gray on the specifics of those missions, but it just shows that they will vary.

Also, anyone with any disabilities, or handicaps will be "made well" upon acceptance by the folks overseeing these missions/programs. TD said if you are in a wheelchair that you will be walking and fit again. I know this sounds like some sort of televangelist promising a holy healing, but I'm just passing it on. This is what TD recalls. These words probably appear dangerous to many readers, but TD is serious; and I know he is sincere.

Neither TD nor I will be personally contacting anyone who volunteers. We hope this fact alone will show readers that this isn't some sort of time travel cult. That's not what this is about. When the time comes, however, "someone" will be contacting the volunteers. According to TD, the volunteers play a big part of the change over from our current systems to systems that are more beneficial to our race.

I realize (as does TD) that all of this sounds strange. But look at the world we live in right now. How bizarre does this possibility seem, given everything taking place in this world? Don't answer that ahah Just sign up if you want to.

All of this time travel/advanced technology stuff - these visions of our near future - stem from a lifetime of bizarre experiences on TD's part, including a six day missing time/abduction scenario; the memories of which did not return to him until five years later. That is when crystal clear memories of his abduction, this technology, and our future came to him. And so he passes it on.

I'm an open-minded and adventurous soul, so I said, What the hell?

What will happen if you sign up? Possibly nothing for a bit. But at some point, TD is convinced, you may get an email, a phone call, or a personal visit at home, on the street, at work - anywhere, by someone with a big grin on their face. Many who have volunteered have asked us how they will know if the person contacting them is legit.

TD has said you have to use your gut instincts. Obviously, if you have more than one time traveler visiting you you're already in a sticky spot hahaa And a rare one. They should be able to show you something on the spot to at least convince you to speak with them further. That's my guess.

So, if you're the adventurous type, or you want to get involved with these folks this is the place to do it. If you're afraid to volunteer out of fear that this may be some NWO/Illuminati ploy, then you're operating at the wrong frequency. This has nothing to do with that.

The folks that TD says will be working with us to bring our race up to speed have no wish of enslaving or lording over our race. In fact, he says, they are very human-looking, benevolent ETs; some of whom are our forefathers and/or our descendents. Many of us come from these races.

I don't think this thread is an appropriate thread to hold an argument about whether or not this is legit. It's just a volunteer threadl my opinion. Ultimately it's up to the OP. I would suggest having arguments in the "question" thread I linked to above.

I will place the volunteer list in my next post here. It's long. There are a lot of crazy people here. I'm included ahaa

What have you got to lose?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

******* THE TIME TRAVEL VOLUNTEER LIST *******

APRIL 25, 2008

(In no particular order)

Renato Ferraz - Unwitting Volunteer approx. 10/28/1992 haha
OnTheDeck (AKA atsdeck, Bart) Volunteered 2/5/07
ATSGUY - Volunteered 4/11/07
Cyber_Wasp - Volunteered 5/1/07
win 52 - Volunteered ?? (He opened his fat mouth on 2/22/07 on page 12 of the "If you could ask..." thread, so I'll say then aahah
Prote - Volunteered ??
Graham S Broughton - Volunteered 12/14/06
Domnic - Volunteered 12/27/06
flamingjune - Volunteered 12/27/06
mjw3 - Volunteered 1/15/07
philip - Volunteered 2/1/07
Tom - Volunteered 3/10/07
Edu - Volunteered 3/15/07
Harlowe - Volunteered 3/19/07
Osvaldo de Puerto Rico - Volunteered 4/22/07
Ned - Volunteered 4/28/07
Jacin Young - Volunteered 5/8/07
Jon Jalbert - Volunteered 5/31/07
Vahe Pichikian - Volunteered 8/8/07
Daniel - Volunteered 12/2/07
christopther davis - Volunteered 12/2/07
BDKEITH - Volunteered 12/3/07
Skoosh - Volunteered 12/4/07
Francois - Volunteered 12/7/07
DoctorWho - Volunteered 12/28/07
Brian McPherson - Volunteered 12/29/07
Yukmarc - Volunteered 12/30/07
sword - Volunteered 1/3/08
Sidney Claudius - Volunteered 1/9/08
Alex - Volunteered 2/3/08
Jeroenske - Volunteered 2/4/08
Giuseppe - Volunteered 2/7/08
Andrew - Volunteered 2/7/08
StarGrave - Volunteered 2/7/08
raivo - Volunteered 2/14/08
Rick - Volunteered 2/20/08
Pedro - Volunteered 2/28/08
Scott - Volunteered 3/4/08
Mudppyup - Volunteered 3/9/08
micphil - Volunteered 3/10/08
Leronius - Volunteered 3/25/08
Dylan - Volunteered 3/31/08
Guthrie Prentice - Volunteered 4/6/08
Dave - Volunteered 4/7/08
NickT - Volunteered 3/31/08
whaaa - Volunteered 1/24/07
othello - Volunteered 1/26/07
some_stupid_name - Volunteered 1/30/07
Illusionsaregrander - Volunteered 2/3/07
schmidty_beleives - Volunteered 2/4/07
asthepalacesburn - Volunteered 2/4/07
cometa2 - Volunteered 2/13/07
Anusethkamadiri - Volunteered 2/14/07
SLK1223 - Volunteered 2/14/07
roisu - Volunteered 2/14/07
BallOfPopulation - Volunteered 2/14/07
ledo4 - Volunteered 2/15/07
Rx4556 - Volunteered 2/18/07
MouldyCrumpet - Volunteered 2/19/07
Psuedonym - Volunteered 2/23/07
Kingalbrect79 - Volunteered 3/8/07
CORTARA - Volunteered 3/8/07
ChiliDog - Volunteered 3/16/07
curiousbeliever - Volunteered 3/180/7
Artic - Volunteered 3/22/07
ShadowEyes - Volunteered 4/11/07
Alpha Grey - Volunteered 4/11/07
ferferfer33 - Volunteered 4/13/07
HealingNeeded - Volunteered 4/29/07
scientist - Volunteered 5/16/07
JackRuby - Volunteered 6/11/07
LocalGenius - Volunteered 6/16/07
popeye0314 - Volunteered 7/26/07
FreeThinkerIdealist - Volunteered 7/29/07
doctorK - Volunteered 8/17/07
Karl7772000 - Volunteered 9/1/07
yahn goodey - Volunteered 9/9/07
sputniksteve - Volunteered 9/12/07
Core90 - Volunteered 10/14/07
DeadFlagBlues - Asked for u2u when "...you whackos get this thing up and rolling" 10/23/07
BDKeith - Volunteered 10/23/07
jmilla - Volunteered 10/29/07
joao22990 - Volunteered 11/3/07
midniteracerx - Volunteered 11/27/07
Solarskye - Volunteered 11/13/07
Ginger Kid - Volunteered 11/21/07
FremenBlueEyes - Volunteered 12/14/07
Wig - Volunteered 12/14/07
Thill - Volunteered 12/15/07
spacevisitor - Volunteered 12/18/07
lord sword - Volunteered 12/19/07
GUICE2 - Volunteered 1/8/08
darcon - Volunteered 2/3/08
Jeroenske - Volunteered 2/4/08
acegotflows - Volunteered 2/12/08
Rapax - Volunteered 2/12/08
Galalian102 - Volunteered 2/17/08
unknownfrost - Volunteered 2/29/08
gimme_some_truth - Volunteered 3/1/08
buslady - Volunteered 3/23/08
leronius - Volunteered 3/24/08
dodgygeeza - Volunteered 3/31/08
mrhacka - Volunteered 3/31/08
liltinybus - Volunteered 4/2/08
xReaperx - Volunteered 4/5/08

[edit on 25-4-2008 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What I dont get is........You say we can volunteer, so someone will contact a volunteer who is time traveling? Thats very confusing.

And very unbelievable even if living in the world that we do live in, that is a world of false security, false hopes & of dreams such as time travel.

You say JT was wrong. Yet you dont want to be believed. Same as JT's statements. What makes you any different? That quals Nothing. I'm not going to offend you but to claim that anyone who freely may volunteer is really funny.

But whatever........we'll see more time travelors or maybe not.

[edit on 25-4-2008 by BlackMagicianofEloheem]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yes!...I volunteer to be a time traveler....to infinity and beyond!

I would love to go back to last thursday night so I could pay my phone bill on time...grandma is getting worried.

But seriously though....yes I would love to time travel. I am there!

Put me on the list! I want to volunteer to time travel!!!

I volunteer!...I volunteer...I volunteer!!!

(edit to add more "I volunteers")

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Vandermast]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sign me up!!!!!

I will go................Id perfer the future though,say maybe 2208?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join