It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother died last friday :(

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hey Jedi.
I don't know what to say.
I am very sorry for you, and want you to know that you have alot of support here. If you need a shoulder, my U2U is right there in front of you.
God Bless you.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My sincerest condolences on your loss JM. I am sure you already know that she is in a better place now, and there is no more pain. My best wishes to you and your's during this time.

Only a u2u away if you ever need to talk.

Nite

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

My deepest sympathy for you, JM.

Losing a mother is the hardest and most poignant pain any human being may be forced to suffer through, although honestly, it may be surpassed by the loss of a son or daughter by a mother.

It's the only bright lining to the cloud that has come over your life.

Be as strong as you can in the coming years and hold onto the thought that your mother would have prefered passing on before you.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Have you sensed her? Have your sisters? When I lost my beloved Mom and Daughter within 6 weeks of eachother recently, 2006 but seems like yesterday, I had the blessings of 'smelling' them afterward. My Mom smelled like every cookie she ever baked and my daughter smelled like every white flower I have ever smelled. I am always in tune with those scents and when they come I grasp the air for a hug and stop all thoughts and what ever I am doing and just breate deeply their essence. No conversation, just melting into the essence of my most precious beloveds.
Remember nothing ever dies in this moment, as we progress forward we leave the past behind and move into the next order of the divine. I do not want to disrespect your religious beliefs, but in my Spiritual understanding, watch for your Mom to be born again thru probably you or your sisters. It happens all the time and when it does somehow you always know it is her. Intrinsically, you just know.
Blessings of love and light to you and your Sisters in this vulnerable time of great sorrow and loss. Julie

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear of this, Stay strong and know that we are all here for you,

Im only a u2u away if you need a chat,

take care,

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You have my sympathy, I know first hand how you feel as I lost my mother in 2005. I had just made a topic in ATS called "calling ATS member Jedi Miller" I had a dream last week or so. I would like if you could read it when you come back but for now just get through the rough times my friend. I'm here with you!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Thank you everyone for all the kind responses. I've grown up a little bit more after my mom's death. I really thank you all for your blessings. Life goes on.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Hope you are doing well Jedi!

Take care for me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join