It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother died last friday :(

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I had to come here and tell you guys about my mom. She died last friday at the hospital from liver disease and internal bleeding. I was in school at the time and had no idea. She was only 64 and she left us all alone, now it's just me and my 3 sisters. I know she's better now, because she was in pain for many, many years. Reason I haven't been around. I read most of the U2U's. and browsed for a while, but I won't be posting for another week or so. God bless you.

I just wanted to let you guys know; My ATS family. Take care.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by jedimiller]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

I'm sorry for your loss, Jedi.
My God bless you and keep you and your family.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that, Jedi.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh dude, I'm sorry. At least she's no longer in pain. Come back when you feel up to it, we'll be here.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Hi Jedi,
I'm sorry to hear about your mom.
I know how difficult this must be for you.
I encourage you to draw on your strength and the strength of your loved one's.
May God bless you and your family during this time and always.

“The soul takes flight to a world that is invisible, and there arriving she is sure of bliss and forever dwells in paradise.”
*Lady Jane Grey*

*Courtney*

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Jedi, I am so sorry to hear of your loss; I lost my own mother just last year, so I know how you feel but don't forget that you have a family here at ATS who are here for you if you need us. Feel free to u2u me if you want. I will be praying for you and your sisters and wishing you God's grace and peace. God bless. LS

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Virtual hug for ya Jedi.

Sorry bro.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that Jedi, God bless you and the rest of your family.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I am sorry.
I am sorry you weren't there.
I lost mom when I was twenty-four and dad two years later.
I was with mom to the end, I missed dad. I regret that till this day.

As yours, mom was ill for years, and she deserved peace.

Be kind to your self and don't act as if it is just a somthing that will pass.
It will, in time.
Give your self time.

Hugs
WIS

[edit on 24-4-2008 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I am so sorry, Jedi. May she rest in peace and i hope you know you have a huge family here standing by.

God bless you and your family.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother jedimiller. My mom died in 1984 of liver disease and eventual failure. She wasn't a drinker either. She would take tylenol time release tablets like candy, for her head aches. She also ate a lot of black licorice. I'm sure now that the tylenol and black licorice caused her liver failure. My mother was only 62 years old. My dad died in 1987. He was a diabetic and suffered from congestive heart failure. I believe he just gave up after mom died.

I know the pain in your heart you suffer now will lessen in time. My Prayers and Thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself and May God Bless you and yours.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Jedi.....I'm truly very sorry to hear about your Mom's death. I genuinely 'feel for you'.

Please accept my sincere condolences. I hope and pray that you and your sisters find the strength to support one another through this difficult time. And just know that your "ATS" family is always here to offer you support as well.

Take Care.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm really sorry to hear this for you and you sisters.

I will keep you all in my prayers.

May she rest in peace.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear that Jedi! Please accept my sincere condolences as well. Even though we are virtual fo's I think of you in this sad time.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I'm sorry to read this Jedi,you take care of yourself,and your little sisters.

RIP

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Sorry to hear this news Jedi.
I hope you are doing ok.

As other members have stated we're here for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I lost my Mother 18yrs ago. I miss her soooooo much. I like to think that she is training angels to be better angels. God be with you and your family Jedi.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Condolences JediMiller, sorry for your loss. Take your time and grieve. We will be here for you.

WUK

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
my sincerest condolences to you and yours Jedi. Losing a parent is never an easy thing, no matter their age or health. It will take time to heal but have comfort in knowing that while our loved ones aren't with us physically, they are always there spiritually when we need them. Use any of us if you need to talk, inboxes are always open.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Very Sorry to hear of your loss Jedi. My deepest codolences.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join