It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I served in a USAF Helicopter squadron in Vietnam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Five years ago we had a Squadron reunion in Vegas. Nixon let all of us Vietnam Vets with less than a years service left get out in 1969. A close friend of mine had OVER a year Left; and served in a Helicopter squadron out of Nellis that also served Area 51. We were all feeling NO pain at the reunion; and my friend shocked us all bye telling us; I SERVED at Area 51 and TRUST me UFO's are real. We all stopped what we were doing and crowed round him. He got a scared look on his face and clammed UP for the rest of the night. I know this guy; I served a Year with him in the Green Hell of Vietnam; he DOESNT lie; unlike the U.S. Government. I EARGERLY await 2012.
Good Bless you Mr. Marrs for your work!
Bob in Louisiana

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I believe UFO's are real. Were they man made UFO's or Alien made UFO's?

One more line to add some serious quality to my post.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cajunhornet58
Five years ago we had a Squadron reunion in Vegas. Nixon let all of us Vietnam Vets with less than a years service left get out in 1969. A close friend of mine had OVER a year Left; and served in a Helicopter squadron out of Nellis that also served Area 51. We were all feeling NO pain at the reunion; and my friend shocked us all bye telling us; I SERVED at Area 51 and TRUST me UFO's are real. We all stopped what we were doing and crowed round him. He got a scared look on his face and clammed UP for the rest of the night. I know this guy; I served a Year with him in the Green Hell of Vietnam; he DOESNT lie; unlike the U.S. Government. I EARGERLY await 2012.
Good Bless you Mr. Marrs for your work!
Bob in Louisiana

sorry, no clue if you were really in the usaf, but i have to doubt anyone who registers on this site to speak in bad english, bad spelling, and then spew out how ufo's are real cause you know someone at area 51.

What a bad pilot this guy must have been spilling the beans on area 51 and ufos at a usaf reunion no less.... Unless the op can answer some questions and make some sense, i feel the [HOAX] label rapidly approaching

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple
Unless the op can answer some questions and make some sense, i feel the [HOAX] label rapidly approaching

You must be kidding. After the horse hockey story you told, and your whiny responses to the questions about its truthiness.....this is the way you decide to respond? Holy smokes.....

Your character is speaking loud and clear.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Unless the op can answer some questions and make some sense, i feel the [HOAX] label rapidly approaching

You must be kidding. After the horse hockey story you told, and your whiny responses to the questions about its truthiness.....this is the way you decide to respond? Holy smokes.....

Your character is speaking loud and clear.

I claim to go camping at area 51 and have a run in with the guards.

this guy claims to know someone who worked there and claims all ufos are real and then mutters something about 2012. And you have the audacity to compare stories? Your intelligence is coming in loud and clear.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple

Do you really not see the similarities?
Both are "claims" and both are unable to provide ANY evidence of such claims. They are actually in the same ballgame.

And with that said....please tell me your slam regarding English and spelling was a joke....you do know that MANY members here come from all of the world where English is not their first language? Just wanted to make sure you knew this.

Carry on

[edit on 24-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Do you really not see the similarities?
Both are "claims" and both are unable to provide ANY evidence of such claims. They are actually in the same ballgame.

And with that said....please tell me your slam regarding English and spelling was a joke....you do know that MANY members here come from all of the world where English is not their first language? Just wanted to make sure you knew this.

Carry on

[edit on 24-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

My story was that of a simple camping trip gone bad, yet it's on the same level as knowing someone from area 51 claiming that ufo's are real and then something about 2012.... I guess the levels of both stories without proof are just 100% equal.

Simple, the guy claimed he was in the USAF. Requires some intelligence from what I am told. So I wouldn't consider him a foreigner. The concept of the English language isn't that difficult. ESP with a spell check button.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by bknapple]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I just dont get people coming on and slamming someone's spelling/grammer, etc. The post is very readable. He isnt writing a college paper. And I just ran spell check on his post and there were very little errors.

So, what is the problem then? Just curious

How about debating him on his claims and asking for proof since you dont believe him. The whole slamming of spelling is rather ridiculous IMO

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

HAHAHA people are still giving you hell about your camping trip thread?

Thats' very sad. Your story was obviously not a lie. You may not have had photos but you stayed in there and took all the fire, and answered everyones questions. You had no reason to lie about your exerience, because it was a simple camping trip.

Don't worry I still believe you

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Guys if you have to debate personally about each others right to post certain things then go U2U. No one has offered a genuine reply to this thread as yet.

OP any chance of giving us a brief of your background and any corps you served with and years etc to begin with

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

sorry, no clue if you were really in the usaf, but i have to doubt anyone who registers on this site to speak in bad english, bad spelling, and then spew out how ufo's are real cause you know someone at area 51.

What a bad pilot this guy must have been spilling the beans on area 51 and ufos at a usaf reunion no less.... Unless the op can answer some questions and make some sense, i feel the [HOAX] label rapidly approaching

You're very quick to jump to verdict of hoax, why not ask cajunhornet58 some questions to see if we can gain legitamcy to his story before closing your mind, or is this just a reaction to the responses you got on your thread regarding you allegedly going to Area 51 and having your camera stolen by bored guards?

cajunhornet58 any additional info would be appreciated, as I am sure you are aware that we get people making wild claims here all the time.

Welcome to ATS..!!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Guys if you have to debate personally about each others right to post certain things then go U2U. No one has offered a genuine reply to this thread as yet.

OP any chance of giving us a brief of your background and any corps you served with and years etc to begin with

Agreed. And all I said was that the OP needed to answer some questions to make this make sense. I dont have too much USAF knowledge, or I'd be the one asking those questions. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this, but my gut says there is not too much to this.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69

HAHAHA people are still giving you hell about your camping trip thread?

Thats' very sad. Your story was obviously not a lie. You may not have had photos but you stayed in there and took all the fire, and answered everyones questions. You had no reason to lie about your exerience, because it was a simple camping trip.

Don't worry I still believe you

Apparently. No matter though, I don't need the approval of Mr Penny or Leo to know what happened and what didn't.

Right now we are talking about the OP and his broad claim to of been in the USAF and served with a former employee of area 51

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As The Saint has stated, return to the topic.

The back and forth on a personal level, with all the Three Stooges eye pokes, is NOT on any topic except personal egos.

Let us return to civil discourse.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i have Usaf knowledge cuz i was usaf, but honestly grammer an speller isnt tested by usaf unless your job handles it, i worked on f-16s, i need mek-a-nickel ( spell by you grammer induced "Mechanical" heh ) but honestly being in a hewy squad which im guessing it was, requires as much spelling an grammer as you'd pick up in high school. not to mention i was able to grasp what was said int he op's post.

Plus its a friend of his that said this, its gonna be hard enuff to float this story on that alone to of even come forward an say something gives it a bit more credibility, as for your camping story i havent read that, will dig it up,

ight Op, stage is yours.....

what rank were you, what copters were they, how long didja serve, and what was the rank of your friend who worked at area 51. and what is FOD
lol

theres some small questions that could be asked not saying your faking, just laying em out.... feel free to pick em up.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

No problemo. I simply asked for questions for the OP. And on came the replies...

Anyways, to the OP... what reunion was this? Where was it held. When did your friend work for area 51 and how long. Also what in the world does 2012 have to do with area 51?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I konw teh OP is telilng hsi stroy and doens't need to sepll wodrs coerrctly for us to reda it. I wno't clal hmi a liar for donig waht he shuodl do and thta's lte us konw abtou it. And I do want to thank you cajunhornet58 for your service.

That's an amzing story you just told and how he shut up quick when everyone gathered around. You say you know him, so is there any way to talk to him some more or not?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   

this guy claims to know someone who worked there and claims all ufos are real and then mutters something about 2012.

I know someone who worked at Area 51 too...S4 to be precise... and he too told me about the flying saucers there... THEIRS and OURS
His name is Bob Lazar...

Many people in Las Vegas know someone who work there Afterall they live in Vegas and fly out from the Janet terminal every morning...

But Mr Penny is right... you pounced on this OP without even waiting to ask specific question...

Sigh what is becoming of ATS

:shk:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
That's an amzing story you just told and how he shut up quick when everyone gathered around.

must have worked real hard to spell that bad huh?

It's not surprising really that he clammed up... from personal experience many insiders want to talk to someone... and will open up to someone they think they trust... but are not interested in a 'group performance' for obvious reasons... You don't know who is in the crowd

At John's birthday party I met Ron Blackburn, from Lockheed Martin... even though he was in a close group of friends... it was interesting to watch the way he hesitated before saying anything... carefully deciding how much he should say.... especially the body language when you know he wanted to spit out a reply and stopped himself...

This is one thing many skeptics don't comprehend... in their demand for proof...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

So what you are saying is that anyone who doesn't have english as their native language, and anyone who sometimes makes errors in spelling, are not welcome to ATS whatever they have to tell us?

Hm... I don't remember seing anywhere that perfect writing and language skills were a criterium to join this forum.

Ziggystar60.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join