It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Matrix, Consciousness, and the View from Where I Sit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The "matrix" is not at all like the movie. The "matrix" is the structure upon which "reality" coheres. Many things cohere very strongly, or are deeply buried in the structure. Others are more losely bound, and expectation and degree/quantity of expectation can move them from one state to another.

So to some extent, beliefs and their attendant expectations do have an effect. The size of that effect depends on how many have what expectations.

Now, I believe that all matter is a manifestation of consciousness, at lower or higher level, and that things like, say, a rock, has the expectation of being Rock. Very little else exists in the consciousness field than that.

That is the stability we see around us. It is, if you'll excuse the pun, the bedrock of Reality.

And I seem to have the ability to move, in a dimensional way, I suppose, into these fields and "hear" thoughts. but it's more an archetypal journey. I can't move into your field personally, so much as I "hear" the "voices" of the consensus of the field.

And there is a sickness in the field, a void of human heart. Yes, Reptilian.

There are other areas that are very ambivalent. Like they want to keep things secret but they don't like where things are going if things are kept secret.

There are some who feel honor bound to promises made, and wistfully look on, hoping for the best.

Many are watching.

It's as if some are asking whether it has gone on long enough. Some are asking if we are not now sentient and must, by law, be granted that accord.

There is a struggle of wills.

That is what I see, when I walk that dimension.

a

[edit on 4/24/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well there ya go. I am skunked! LOL! Whatever.

(Another line, just for drill. I'm countin' those points up to 5,000! LOLOL!)

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
nice stream of consciousness

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuter
nice stream of consciousness

Thank you. Actually, the first part was less that, the last was as I went walking; I barely remember when I typed it. LOL!

Oh, and I appreciate the point sacrifice. [grin]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I dig brother. I dig.

Vibrations are rising like it or not. You like me and other have woken. It's good to be alive in this time.

wait.... I hear it now.... "PROOF, WHERE IS YOUR PROOF??!!"

hehe

We know, be happy knowing you ain't alone. Icke's "Global Conspiracy and how to end it" I'm reading now, and he goes into great lengths to discuss what you are talking about, great stuff. Also watch the doco "Esoteric Agenda" (get it off any torrent site) and it explores this agin, in great detail. It's great to see others such as yourself openly express your awakening and passing it on, it secures others beliefs their "vibrational field changings" are apart of us as a collective conscience growing, changing and on the path to our true human potential. Ride the wave of love. Journey onwards friend...

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

[smile]

Thank you for your encouraging words. So many I know would think I am a candidate for the loony bin if they heard me speaking of what I see. Few grasp the whole idea of "walking the Consciousness Dimension."

But it is a talent I have always had, though for many years I did not understand it, not having anything in my education to explain it. It is only recently that I have found out what I am experiencing is dimensional and that consciousness flows dimensionally.

I got skunked because of one word. I bet you can guess which one. And I had used that term because it best describes the vibrational quality I see/feel/hear when I walk out "there."

It is interesting that this was written before I even knew about the Terra Papers (though I did learn about them within 24 hours of writing this and was set to trembling by the amount of truth I saw). www.abovetopsecret.com...

In fact, since I wrote that, I have encountered a great amount of information which blends with the Terra Papers more or less. Alex Collier, Sichen, and several others.

How interesting that so many are having the same basic story - that we are NOT alone, that there are races with interests of a number of different natures involved with our species. The most consistently present in these various accounts is the race I got skunked for.

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
hah! points? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllol

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by refuter
hah! points? lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllol

[wink]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

so how do you observe the field? through meditation or it just happens all the time or anytime? I assume we could all do it??

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
reply to post by Amaterasu

so how do you observe the field? through meditation or it just happens all the time or anytime? I assume we could all do it??

Hey, Pilot, welcome to my thread.

How do I do it... It's more an awareness. It's like I can "see" and "feel" - neither is the right term - when I "look/reach" in the dimension. I can do it at any time, just by directing myself to "look."

As for whether others have this ability... I can't say for sure, but I think we all are vaguely aware of the field, mostly on a subconscious level. But because there is nothing that describes the realm, no directions, instructions, or terms that are used, most of us aren't consciously aware of the realm.

In fact, it took me decades to reconcile what I experience with the 3 (4) dimensional Universe, realizing that others are not looking that direction, are unaware of it (and other dimensions I encounter). I was considered a "weird kid" growing up, and it may be that because I experience things differently than most, the difference was evident to others...

So. Like I said, I don't know whether others can gain the sight of this dimension. We are so focused on the 3 (4) dimensions, building our reality on that basis, it is unlikely very many will even know they can turn their metaphoric heads, will even be aware that their heads have that option...

[shrug]

I hope I answered your question satisfactorily.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Give me a break!

You can intuit/discern "the matrix" consensus reality, conscious or unconscious from watching tv for 24 hours and cross referencing that with ATS BS, you don't need special blood of ea powers.

There are computer programs that data mine the infosphere and associate and predict memes in a similar fashion.

Your big words and stream of consciousness is just mental masturbation, I should know, I do it all the time.

See you at dinner.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Akkaeneset

Thank you for your input. My thread is graced with your words.

My discernment is what it is, and it has nothing to do with "watching tv for 24 hours and cross referencing that with ATS BS, you don't need special blood of ea powers." In fact, I wrote the initial post before I had heard of the Terra Papers, so your last comment is pretty much irrelevant to the thread. (Not to mention that I seldom watch TV, and my time on ATS is spent looking to that which is NOT BS... [shrug]

How about coconut rice?

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey great thread, can you elaborate a smidge on who these beings are that are apprehensive about our survival and reality to our dimension (What YOU have experienced)? Surely you know some information if you can bring them up! Thank you! and I agree how strange for lack of a better word it is that most theories tie together so fluently.

Ha, woops skipped the line when you said "Reptilian"! Any other beings though?

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Sikmike620]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sikmike620
Hey great thread, can you elaborate a smidge on who these beings are that are apprehensive about our survival and reality to our dimension (What YOU have experienced)? Surely you know some information if you can bring them up! Thank you! and I agree how strange for lack of a better word it is that most theories tie together so fluently.

Ha, woops skipped the line when you said "Reptilian"! Any other beings though?

Since I don't get specifics - the "reptilians" was an interpretation of the thought vibrations and not because I know they are such... I "see" it like a topological map... Kinda... And can say, That hill over there is caused by consciousness thinking/feeling in this way, those cliffs there is consciousness experiencing that set of thoughts/feelings.

If one individual thinks or feels something completely different from everyone else, it is as a grain of sand, perhaps, and would not register on the map. When a great number are concerned about a given thing, it rises up in some form or another that I have learned to recognize (through 50+ years of correlating words spoken and written - in news, on the internet...).

I can say I "see" "Angel" beings (beings who want the best for all, beings who care deeply), beings I have no specific descriptors for...because they think much like us but that I can "feel" that their perspective is alien...

Geez. I have never worked so hard to try and bring down specific information. Sweating, here. LOL!

I wish I could offer more. I really do. I can only say that I know there are aliens here, many races are watching us, that some are good-hearted, some are devoid of any love ("reptilian"), some are greedy, some are overflowing with love, some are frustrated, a smaller number are fearful...

I hope this helps.

new topics

top topics

join