It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War to circumvent the U.S Constitution..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is the first time I'm posting on ATS, so please forgive me, if I should make a mistake or two. That said, hopefully someone here could help me answers a questions or two.

Even though I used to live in the states (Los Angeles) from 81 to 93, (moved back to Denmark) I always wondered, and were never really able to wrap my brain around the way american elections are being conducted.

Maybe it has something to do with, the lack of different political parties to choose from. Sort of like, it's either pest or cholera. Just as a comparison, in Denmark (my native country) there's 14 parties to choose from. The intire population of Denmark, only amounts to 5.5 million souls.

I've read stories regarding missing weapons grade plutonium and or depleted uranium from U.S soil. Going back a few years to the collaps of Russia, the same thing happened there. The lack of security along with corruption, made it easy to get away with it. I'm sure $ 50.000 or less, went a long way in russian currency. The thing to keep in mind, would be who's got them, and who's willing to use them, without starting a worldwide nuclear holocaust.?

If we take a look at the events from 9-11-01, I think we all can agree that this, was a deliberate attack. However it wasn't done by outsiders or Al Qaeda. I believe it was carried out and ok'd by the the White House. By D. Rumsfeld, D. Cheney, C. Rice, C. Powell, plus an excutive branch of the military, and of course rubberstamped by President Bush. Thousands of lifes extinct, just to get the excuse to get a strong foothold in the middleeast. They knew going into Iraq, that Saddam had nothing invested in the 9-11 attack. As we also know now, that there were no WMD's, nor any secret Al Qaeda training facilities. I've often wondered why Mr. Powell stepped out of the limelight. Was it more than he could stomack, or did his conscience finally get the better of him.?

My question it this.. In the same sick unscrupulous manner I just mentioned... What would happen if, these people went and were able to discharge a "dirtybomb", in an major american city, deemed suitable for such an evil act.? It would certainly be a lot easier, than the preparation for the WTC. Making absolutely sure that there are some sort of undisputable and "obvious" papertrail, pointing toward a fictive collaboration between Iran and Syria.

Last question.. If President Bush were to declare a nationwide martial law, would it be considered legal, and in doing so, putting a temporary "freeze" on the upcomming presidential election.. meaning Bush basically could stay in office, until things "settle down". The excuse being that since the U.S.A is now at war in Afghanistan-Iraq-Iran-Syria. God only knows if NATO will take the bait, and join forces in a war, where nuclear weapons is likely to play a minor or major role.

Because the U.S is broke, they need this war so bad, that it seem hard to prevent it from happening. However in order for things falling into place, it
would have to happen soon.. at least 1-2 months before electionday.

Thanks you for taking the time to read this. I would like to hear if this scenario could happen...

signature
Private property: Trespassers will be shot, survivers will be shot again...

new topics

join