It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question. Is there a comprehensive listing of alien symbols and writing styles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
We watch the occasional tv show about UFOs and I had recorded some we were watching last night. My wife freezed the frame to see writing on the underside of one craft. She swore she had seen it before. After some time I reached over to the bookshelf next to where I watch tv and pulled out a couple of hand printed occult texts (old offset and hand binding) and the symbols were pressed in the front of the books in gold leaf. She said she never looks through my fraternal things but she must have seen me reading them and remembered. The very same seal was on the underside of the craft. Obviously I can't share the titles here.

Is there some sort of dictionary with different symbols pictures and text forms out there?

TIA.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Hi illahee

Alien Symbols: Alien Symbols and Star Charts Shown to Abductees-

Alien Writings and Symbols

Jesse Marcel alien symbols

Alien Writings and Symbols

Needless to say, they are alleged ones, so to take with a grain of salt.
I hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

In my experience you can't always trust those TV programs either. I have watched shows on UFOs which show some pretty controversial footage.. i.e. a Billy Meier.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have also heard over the years that a lot of the old school UFO researchers purposely keep secret certain symbols and writing seen by witnesses as a way of "cross-checking" to test other cases for their veracity. That would mean there are some supposedly real symbols or writing that are not commonly known, and wouldn't be found in books or on the Internet.

There may be ethical problems with these researchers keeping this potentially very important evidence to themselves, but that's what they decided to do. There's no law against it.

new topics

top topics

join