It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton urged to reveal what she knows of UFOs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Sen. Clinton has been aware of the "extraterrestrial presence issue" since 1993 when her husband was president, according to Stephen Bassett, lobbyist and director of the Paradigm Research Group, an organization that focuses on UFO "exopolitics."

You bet she is aware of the Extraterrestrial reality but don’t expect too much that she will reveal any information about it.
When her husband was president he had also that opportunity, but he stepped back then, according to Dr. Steven Greer.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
IF she gets into office she also will be briefed black ops or no. What I'm having a problem right now is you think these candidates run in different groups. Each one is part of the elite so no matter who you vote for they are still in control...talk about waking up

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I personally doubt she or her husband were ever privvy to anything of that nature.

Most of the lifelong military types who keep the "secrets" around Washington view civilian elected officials as temporary annoyances they have to deal with for 4-8 years. Reading about J. Edgar Hoover would reveal how far such attitudes reached.

Considering that point I'd think less of asking Hillary than I would of George H.W. Bush. That would be someone who might know something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The way things are going this next president will have to fess up. I believe something is going to happen to force the issue but thats just my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I always suspected that these 'secrets' left governmental channels long ago, and are now under the control of the commercial branch of the military-industrial complex. Thus no 'official' pressure of any kind can be brought to bear on those 'holding' any information on this subject.

Except maybe CIA, or DOD via CIA.

In either case I bet we won;t learn anything until the possibility of making a fortune dissipates.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join