It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla's earthquake machine, vibration, natural frequencies and building demolition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Just to clarify what we're talking about, these are potentially very dangerous frequencies. What then about the frequencies that are used for healing and the two most frequent scales are the Schumann Resonance, and the Solfeggio scale which goes from 174 HZ to 852 HZ, and the Schumann one is much lower and is the resonance frequencies of earth? These are promoted for healing.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
could someone tell me the designs of this, or is it just a motorwith an off balance weight at varrying speeds. i really want to try thi out on a 2x4 or a material.
the text should be black

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Downloads of many of Tesla's writings and press releases and
stories at the bottom of the web page.

www.tesla.hu...

Like this one about the velocity of sound in ether:

The velocity of any sound wave depends on a certain ratio between elasticity and density, and for this ether or universal gas the ratio is 800,000,000,000 times greater than for air. This means that the velocity of the sound waves propagated through the ether is about 300,000 times greater than that of the sound waves in air, which travel at approximately 1,085 feet a second. Consequently the speed in ether is 900,000 x 1,085 feet, or 186,000 miles, and that is the speed of light.

Actually radio waves, magnetic and electric responses when of the
pressure type and not light or TEM type Hertz waves.

Tesla was a mechanical engineer to some researchers as perhaps why
he dabbled in coils and ether pressure waves.
His mechanical earthquake device had to be adjusted on sight but
what if a feedback mechanism was installed and one could walk away
assured the building would fall. And set by clock to give even more
distance to the operator.

There was a 911 DEW crowd that was shot down because there
was no known basis for the weapon.
Let them open the Tesla library closed since 1943.
I said that.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The earthquake machine has been busy destroying Haiti & Chile.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by acasillas73
The earthquake machine has been busy destroying Haiti & Chile.

Some might think that "scalar weapons" (or natural causes) are more likely culprits for those recent events.

Scalar Wars: The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics
by Bill Morgan

www.prahlad.org...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Very interesting article. I flagged tihs thread

I think it is very important that we do not put all our chips in the 'nano-thermite' basket, because there is only one paper showing nano-thermite and that paper was peer-reviewed by a very questionable source. See here:

1. ‘Hoax exposes incompetence or worse at a Bentham Open Access journal’: www.earlham.edu...

2. ‘Bentham Open editor-in-chief resigns after fake paper is accepted for publication’: www.earlham.edu...

For this reason, I applaud the creator of this thread for considering alternative theories, researching them, and discussing them. We all must continue to ask questions, be skeptical, think for ourselves, so that we can discover disinformation and dismiss it, and follow the path of true information and credible research.

Thanks for posting this thread, and for asking questions and looking for answers in places that few people have.

Keep it up!

-Abe

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I came to a similar conclusion myself not too long ago that there is not much of a difference between sound and EM waves. It is just a different scale, a different magnitude. Both are measured the same way. Just like a different quantum level of measurement.

Quote from your second link:

"I consider this extremely important," said Mr. Tesla. "Light cannot be anything else but a longitudinal disturbance in the ether, involving alternate compressions and rarefactions. In other words, light can be nothing else than a sound wave in the ether."

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Very interesting to say the least.

And we all know who stormed in and confiscated all of his research right after his death. And we wonder what they did with it...just saying.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
And we all know who stormed in and confiscated all of his research right after his death. And we wonder what they did with it...

According to some of my research, the U.S. Navy would be a good place to start looking for it...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

This is really funny because I know a guy who comes into our bar on Tuesdays to dance with his wife and we always get involved in a discussion about, anti gravity, UFO's and conspiracy theories. He is a big follower of Tesla.

He tells me years ago he lived next door to Tesla in an apartment building in NYC.

He said that Tesla was eventually asked to move because he kept making earthquakes that would rock the block.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I dig this. This sounds like the Tesla technology that Dr. Judy Wood concludes was used to bring down the towers.

Have you looked into Dr. Judy Wood and Tesla-inspired Hutchinson Effect?

Sounds EXACTLY like what you are talking about:

www.drjudywood.com... if you want to read about it...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

The "Hutchison Effect"?

Here's the real scoop on Hutchison (a fraud):

Hutchison effect

Hutchison has maintained a number of websites over the years, in which he posts videos and pictures of the purported effect, including short low-quality clips of objects flying around or rising from the ground, and metallic objects moving without being touched. He has offered mail-order VHS tapes of the effect for $100 each, though videos are now sold exclusively through Gryphon Productions.

Egad! $100?

....Hutchison and his supporters surmise that these phenomena arise from zero-point energy or the Casimir effect.

Researchers at NASA and the Max Planck Institute have attempted to reproduce some of Hutchison's experiments, but so far none has succeeded. Indeed, NASA's Marc Millis remarks that Hutchison himself appears unable to reproduce his own experiments. Hutchison claims that this is due to the destruction of his lab by the military, or because he has been otherwise prevented legally by the government from repeating his experiments.

Military interest
In the documentary Free Energy: The Race to Zero Point, he states that military scientists were impressed with the effects, but were not able to replicate them on their own without assistance.

Hutchison claims that "at the end of the cold war" a "military intelligence service" (not otherwise specified) destroyed his lab in Vancouver while he was traveling in Europe.[citation needed] To support this allegation, Hutchison has presented photos of letters allegedly written by various scientific and government organizations, as well as a letter allegedly written by Hans-Adam II, Prince of Liechtenstein.

Charges of fakery

A "levitating" toy UFO. A line, said by critics to be string supporting the model, can be seen moving with the UFO at the top left of the screen.One set of videos posted to an antigravity website (and later taken down) shows closeups of a toy UFO bouncing around, and then shots of the toy gyrating wildly in the air. When it was pointed out that the movement of the toy was consistent with being supported by a string, and a moving wire or string could be seen in the video, Hutchison claimed it was a power supply.

In 2005, Hutchison admitted that he hadn't actually reproduced his effect since approximately 1991, though he says the earlier levitation footage from the 1980s is genuine.

en.wikipedia.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought I'd better add in here, before this turns into a back-and-forth --- I cannot accept that this kind of technology exists, except in imagination and science fiction.

Perhaps someday? Possibility.

Reason it's so improbable now, though, should be apparent. It would be awfully useful on the Taliban, for instance...wouldn't it? That's the flaw in any argument for its existence. And that's only one example.

The USA as the sole 'owner' of such a weapon would be invincible. Sorry, I don't accept it as "fact".

[edit on 15 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhunter
According to some of my research, the U.S. Navy would be a good place to start looking for it...

Problem is the Navy still will not even talk about things like the Philly experiment, still classified.

The Mythbusters did a small experiment using 1 of tesla's devices and did get a bridge to vibrate.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
The USA as the sole 'owner' of such a weapon would be invincible. Sorry, I don't accept it as "fact".

You need to look at some of the programs that DARPA is working on and the budget they have for these programs.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

sympatheic vibration, the life and death resonance , it can kill germs, or vibrate a mountain.
Tesla worked on a much large scale. Can we post more info on a easy way to harness the free energy we already have. please post what you know of how to harness the current power, thanks

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Anyone consider that our current series of megaquakes could be related to this device? Could it have been reproduced on a massive scale? Today is 3/11 and Japan got rocked with an 8.9, the latest in what seems to be a neverending series of large quakes

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
reply to post by talisman

Absolutely, Tesla had an extraordinary mind. He would actually visualize his machines in his mind before building them, and test them there. When he was satisfied they'd perform as he'd conceive them, then he'd commit them to paper.

There was only one other genius who could do that: Mozart. He composed in his head; he hadn't given the score of the last movement of one of his symphonies to the concert master a few days before the performance, and when asked where it was, he tapped his skull. The day of the performance, he sat down and wrote out the scores for all the different instruments as if taking dictation--some 20-odd minute's worth. Incredible.

and what did both of these great minds have in common?? .................SOUND frequency.

Oh and another area that i feel relates somewhat as to the question whether such advanced technology existed in 2001 and how advanced it was, could be in regards to what Andrew Basiago has claimed that the government has had the ability to manipulate Time as well as teleporting from east coast to west coast and the ultimate shocker, supposedly we've been going to Mars for years prior to 1968...which would make Tesla's tech either long obsolete, or what the US government specifically used. So in other words, the question whether Tesla tech was used on 9/11 or even existed, is that it was actually old technology. And the implications of that are even more mind-blowing if you think about it.

Not sure what to make of A.B., but his story is very compelling and among the things that make you go hmmmm

just sayin

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Tesla was definitely convinced at least he was working with sound waves in the ether.
The push on the ether was from his high voltage AC that ultimately ended up in a massive
coil of copper antenna.
The ether as defined by Tesla in response to the HVAC activity apparently appeared to
him as an insulating liquid with charge carriers.

I do not see Tesla methods being used by the ancients or any co existing scientist
that he outdistanced in the ether abilities.

I do think his 1940 statement of transmission of force was backed up as he did for AC
with working models. I also find that perhaps some people finally took notice of his
work as no further yearly July 10th announcements ever took place until his untimely
death in January 1943.

If true the sound or pressure waves at the speed of light coming from massive coils of
copper must start off with little notice until there is a build up of tremendous force.
This is not a laser or quantum effect but in effect using the smallest and most original
matter that goes throughout the universe.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
No doubt it is theoretically possible to reproduce Tesla's results on a grand scale.
However, not only no one could reproduce them at this point, it is also a sound argument above that the enemies of the US or Europe or Israel would have tested them out long ago. Or Israel could have smashes Iran which is in an earthquake zone. Surely Israel is high tech enough.

The second thing is that - if we are to believe Tesla's journal - he built up vibratory effects for a while to shake the steel structure of a single building.
Tesla also mentioned there was a "pandemonium" in the street. That means people noticed something.

The implication of the opening post is that major earthquakes could be the result of HAARP activity. Yes, theoretically. But if I recall correctly, the Japanese earthquake involved something like moving one thousand million megatons of tectonic material. A California EQ - predicted by seers and scientists long ago to occur some time soon - would involve maybe even more. Imagine what a gigantic force THAT would require and how long it should be in resonance...
If you research the story of the French bridge that collapsed in 1850 partly from the resonance of marching troops, you can start your calculations.

Quoting Wikipedia: "The third battalion arrived during a powerful thunderstorm when the wind was making the bridge oscillate. When the soldiers began to cross, they gave the wind still more purchase. Survivors reported that they had been walking as if drunk and could barely keep themselves from falling, first to one side and then to the other. As usual in crossing that bridge, the soldiers had been ordered to break step and to space themselves farther apart than normal. However, their efforts to match the swaying and keep their balance may have caused them to involuntarily march with the same cadence, contributing to the resonance. In any case, the oscillation increased. At a point when the bridge was covered with 483 soldiers and four other people (though the police had prevented many curiosity seekers from joining the march), the upstream anchoring cable on the right bank broke in its concrete mooring, three to four meters underground, with a noise like "a badly done volley from a firing squad". The adjacent downstream cable broke a second later, and that end of the deck fell, making the deck slope very steeply and throwing soldiers into the river. Many of those who fell were saved by their fellow soldiers who had not yet crossed and by residents of Angers who came to the rescue, but a total of 226 people died."

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
One other thing: Tesla says he attached his box to the structure itself. The same - direct physical contact - is required in the case of the Angers Bridge case.
While I have believed for long that HAARP and other installations like that do have some nefarious secret prupose, one day I realized that having an EQ effect upon millions of megatons of solid matter FROM A DISTANCE, upon the other side of the globe just stretches my imagination too far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join