It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla's earthquake machine, vibration, natural frequencies and building demolition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
the theory claims that the oscillating frequency will double in intensity
exponentially with virtually infinite power .

Hmmm, could that be the key to Tesla's free energy device?

If a six pound box could shake an entire bridge, could the bridge's motion be harnessed and converted to electrical energy? How much energy did the "six pound box" utilize to initiate the frequency?

What if this were scaled down; with the "bridge" inside the box, and a smaller "resonant generator" contained within as well?

Could resonant frequencies be the key?

[edit on 4/24/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think it is quite frightening.

I know alien technology works with frequencies and vibrations and if this was learned from them in some way and we have been experimenting with this, God bless us all.

All my mind tells me is are government would not use this for good deeds.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
All my mind tells me is are government would not use this for good deeds.

Well the idea is nothing new. Remember, back in April of '97 Secretary of Defense William Cohen stated:.

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves...", and "It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

"It's real" coming straight from the top. Even though not much has been said officially since then, you can be sure that if the Gov. openly admitted to fears of others developing such tech that we've already got it...

[edit on 4/24/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Planes disintegrating in midair, unexpected earthquakes following loud sounds and lights, the reported seismic activity in Oregon and descriptions of "sounds of roaring thunder"

Sure it is a stretch, but something to think about.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Has anyone actually made one of these devices that the blue prints describe (besides Tesla)...?

Ive been looking on the internet but cant find any videos of anyone shaking anything...

A few very interesting videos that I did find -

Coupled Harmonic Oscillators shaking a bridge

people.seas.harvard.edu...

people.seas.harvard.edu...

You can see in the second video that the trees arent moving so its obviously not a storm...

These videos are from this site - people.seas.harvard.edu...

Also, doesnt look like the same kind of device but these guys were able to shake their house to some degree with regular oscillators -

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Scott]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott

The first two videos are of tacoma narrows bridge, which isn't a man made oscillation. The bridge design was faulty and would shake violently with turbulent weather conditions.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged.

Who knows, if this was developed and made into something that could bring down the Towers?

I mean think about all the years between.

Excellent, excellent topic and I wouldn't rule this out at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
WOW.. This is amazing you are discussing the possibility of the towers being brought down with Tesla technology. I actually have found evidence that they did. They also triggered the earthquake in Indian last week, they triggered the 9.2 earthquake that cause the tsunami in 2004 killing 225,000 people, and they also did the Columbia Space shuttle disaster. I do not in anyway want to distract from your thread.. But I think you need to check this out. US Navy Responsible For Earthquakes If you don't have the time to read the whole thread just read the first two posts and then look at the graphs on page 4 towards the bottom I dug up from the HAARP website.

I am going to post a link to your thread on my mine too. There is a lot of stuff that compliments each other.

Peace

[edit on 24-4-2008 by danman23]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Thanks for the link. I saw that thread but didn't know it was related. I'll check it out.

Edit: Starred and flagged your thread too.

[edit on 4/24/2008 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Tesla=God....

Tesla and Einstein had careers that overlapped. I really wonder if they ever met.

Tesla was a thousand years ahead of his time. If anyone has come along ever since that could match Teslas god-like understanding of electromagnetics theyve been hidden from the rest of humanity....and probably spend the rest of
their lives carrying Teslas research further into the future...

Edison stole AC from tesla and Marconi stole the radio from Tesla. The lists goes on.

In my opinion Nikola Teslas impact on humanity is biblical in scale. Even greater than the atom bomb and atomic power....we use his genius in countless
ways every single day.

Ahead of his time really doesnt do him justice. How about ahead of his species?

Well be reverse engineering Tesla for centuries......
I feel really sorry for him when I read about how he was always looked upon
as some outcast weirdo.....which is also why he isnt as well known as he should be........sad to say the least.

And I believe the OP completely...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reise Reise
I feel really sorry for him when I read about how he was always looked upon
as some outcast weirdo.....which is also why he isnt as well known as he should be........sad to say the least.

It saddens me also that throughout history, the greatest minds have most always been ostrasized. It reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy". Being strong and able to jump (sports) is praised more in this world than IQ. Sad really.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This reminded me of the earthquakes that happened in Mexico City(?) years back. As I recall, the buildings would have been fine, except the land they were built on caused resonate frequencies. I think most of them collapsed.

The earthquakes had little to do with the buildings collapsing, other than they were the cause of the resonating frequencies.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
This reminded me of the earthquakes that happened in Mexico City(?) years back. As I recall, the buildings would have been fine, except the land their were built on caused resonate frequencies. I think most of them collapsed.

Yes. It's actually a problem with earthquakes. When the quake resonates at the building's natural frequency, they enhance each other and catastrophy usually results.

I'm not sure about total collapse in the case of a device (no absolute evidence of this yet), but it could loosen some bolts I'm sure if applied correctly. Maybe even some welds too and loosen up lightweight concrete (lightweight doesn't mean low strength but maybe because it doesn't have aggregate, it would come apart easier).

All speculation of course.

Edit: Of course this theory doesn't explain all anomolies.

[edit on 4/24/2008 by Griff]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I saw the Mythbusters show also and even though they said it was "Busted", you could tell that they both knew that if they had left it going that bridge would have came down.

At the end when it showed them walking down the bridge, Jamie jokingly said something along the lines of "I'm tempted to bulid one with a 100 pound weights on it to see what happens".

I saw that Mythbusters episode

they were not trying to cause an earthquake.

they were seeing if the small oscillating device
could be matched to the resonant frequency of the large object
(a bridge) , and to see if the matching frequency would cause
the bridge to start to oscillate as well.

the theory claims that the oscillating frequency will double in intensity
exponentially with virtually infinite power .

its the same way that a singer breaks glass with their voice.

and , yes, the bridge did begin to vibrate and get increasingly
stronger untill they decided "that was enough" before it got out of control.

the only thing missing from the show was that they never did say
how they came up with the resonant freqency of the bridge in the first
place.

but for the twin towers?
I have to vote "NO"

this resonant wave function will not instantly pulverize,
it will slowly increase in vibration until it vibrates itself apart.

They always leave certain things out so they can't be replicated by others who see the show.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Tesla was a genius no doubt but as far as 9/11 goes my money is on a controlled demolition. There was streaming liquid metal flowing out of the building and the company controlled demolition was in charge of the clean up and the shut down the buildings shortly before the event. All these thing lead to a controlled demo.

I understand that those in the 9/11 movement get bored with the evidence so they reach for fancy high tech angles to spark interest. Its not necessary i think the standard explanation is still very intriging and much more likely.

Its cool to get creative but it muddies the waters like space beamers and no planers its fun i guess but we are talking about a false flag committed against us by elements of our own government there is nothing fun about that.

The passengers were gassed and the planes remote controlled into the buildings like planned in Operation Northwoods and then the buildings were brought down by demo. I think Building 7 was also supposed to get hit by a plane but something got fouled up and when nothing hit it they had to bring it down because the charges were placed to aid in the collapse and there was no turning back. Hence building 7 looks like a standard demo with the center column going first. I say a pocket earthquake machine was not used on 9/11.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

That was my immediate reaction to the show as well. While I think the twin towers theory here is bunk, there is still evidence for the oscillation in action. My first thought when they announced "busted" was, if you could get the bridge to shake in a few hours, what happens if you leave it over night? I've never seen them quit mid-experiment before, which leads me to believe they thought that at the least it might weaken the bridge in some way.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
VERY awesome find..... totaly awesome

I myself, am somewhat a tesla enthusiast...
After watching that twin tower video here, i happened to notice, it seemed by majority, EVERY pass of a helicoptor,a weird resonated noise was heard, and seemed to affect the building, in some form. VERY suspiscous indeed.
The idea of using soundwaves or vibrations, at least to my knowledge, has been around since WWII... the british were trying to carpet bomb xome bridge in nazi germany, and not 1 bmb out of many, hit it...so some scientist, thought about hwats today called, a bunker bomb... get teh bomb into the ground, then detonate it,..causing an earthquake....the energy released, dwarfed ALL 500 lb bombs that missed the bridge.
The vibrations, took the bridge down like it was butter under a hot sun.
Then again, for those that are religous, let us not forget in hte bible, the walls of JEricho....a trumpet wasplayed, and huge rock walls opened and fell. To me, that was the first recorded time vibrations as a weapon was used.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

but for the twin towers?
I have to vote "NO"

this resonant wave function will not instantly pulverize,
it will slowly increase in vibration until it vibrates itself apart.

One thing I've learned over the years. Never say "never". Maybe they've come up with something that resonates strong enough and short enough time that could do it.

Perhaps they don't need to. What if they just wanted to cause fatigue in the joints, in order to take less explosive in order to do the actual demolition, that would be useful, would it not?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Quick post, this was posted on another Tesla thread and thought you'd like to see it. This is the same effect of resonance vibration, yet this was caused by a steady wind speed of 42 mph. The bridge lasted about 1 month.

www.youtube.com...

thanks. EMM

[edit on 25-4-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

Just noticed that this has already been posted, but this video is longer, showing more, so I will leave it on. The design of the bridge itself wasn't faulty, they had just never seen this effect before.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Thanks for posting this video.

Three things to note in the video.

The flexibility of the 8 foot girders.

"A collapse was inevitable after a little more than an hour of this."

The way it collapses. It just falls apart from fatique. The dust produced as it's collapsing is interesting also. One would think a collapsing bridge into water wouldn't cause much dust. Unless it is water spray that linguers in the air by the breeze? I can't tell.

We learned about the Tacoma Narrows bridge in college. The reason this bridge started to resonate was because of the solid girders used. Notice how at the end they say that the new one was constructed with trusses. This allows wind to flow through the trusses as oppossed to vibrating against a girder. Plus, trusses can be just as strong and cheaper (less mass).

[edit on 4/25/2008 by Griff]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join