It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26,000 Pastors for Martial Law Continuity of Government!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

26,000 Pastors for Martial Law Continuity of Government!

video.google.com

A Pastor has come forward to blow the whistle on a nationwide FEMA program which is training Pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to “obey the government” in preparation for a declaration of martial law, property and firearm seizures, and forced relocation.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Would NWO somehow connect each parishioner with the appropriate preacher ? Or does anyone think that the public would just believe and obey whatever (alleged) preacher the NWO put on television?

video.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

In March of this year the Pastor, who we shall refer to as Pastor Revere, was invited to attend a meeting of his local FEMA chapter which circulated around preparedness for a potential bio-terrorist attack, any natural disaster or a nationally declared emergency.

The FEMA directors told the Pastors that attended that it was their job to help implement FEMA and Homeland Security directives in anticipation of any of these eventualities. The first directive was for Pastors to preach to their congregations Romans 13, the often taken out of context bible passage that was used by Hitler to hoodwink Christians into supporting him, in order to teach them to “obey the government” when martial law is declared.

tobefree.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
thats pretty trippy...I wouldn't say Im scared, but I would say Im shocked. Like in a bad dream almost...

Romans 13
Submission to the Authorities
1Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. 6This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. 7Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

Yea I say this is pretty clever of the NWO to use preachers to spread their evil message of subservience. Can anyone spread any light on Roman 3? To be honest Ive never heard of these verses.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This is not new news. Being married to a PK, it is apparent that they tell the congregation who to vote for and just about every other possible scam of pushing the agena forward.

They are convinced that they do not have to stock pile as the Lord and the Government will come through for them.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Not surprising as organized religion is often, unfortunately, just a means of social control. No flames please, as a horribly failed but persevering Catholic, I have a right to my opinion too.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
For those of us listening to Air America Radio this is nothing new. I first heard about it weeks ago on Thom Hartmann. It's already been used to some degree in NOLA post-Katrina. Your chances of getting news on this in the MSM are practically nil, but hey, [sarcasm]that's that "durned Liberal Mainstream Media" for ya, always tellin' ya what the Marxists want ya to think[/sarcasm]...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What troubles me is not that they are asking 'community/religious' leaders to do this, but which one's they are NOT asking. They are obviously not asking all of them. So from whom are they getting these pro-god-triotic squads?

I'm sure the mainstreams are big in there (Catholics, Baptists, Methodists) but have they tried this 'indoctrination' on others? I don't even want to venture a guess on who they left out.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Maxmars]

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Brainwashed by religion and brainwashed by the corporate controlled media. Wake the *&^& up or your children's children will be living in an Orwellian World! I just want to be around to say I told you so......

top topics

join