It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. I am new here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hello, everyone. I am new here.

I found this site by researching conspiracy theories about 9/11 and the NWO.

WOW!! I am very shocked by all of the theories.

I am also into the paranormal and am thrilled to see that the subject is also discussed on this site. It is exciting to me that I will be able to talk to someone about anything paranormal and not be told that I am a "flake." Maybe some of you will still consider me a "flake," but at least I can get some real answers to questions I have.

The most recent thread I have been reading is the OoBE thread started by TheRiverGoddess. It is quite long, but I want to read the whole thing before posting that discussion!

I appreciate that there is a site like this, and I look forward to being an active member and joining in many discussions.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Welcome,
I know you will like it here if you like paranormal. You are right about the conspiracy posts here there are many and most with good cause.

JAK

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS mustangshelby. You sound as excited as I was to find this site. I look forward to seeing you around.

Welcome again,

Jak

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

P.S nice car!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Great to have you here with us, Please feel free to ask for all the help you need, Im oonly a u2u away!
-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thanks to all for welcoming me; it is nice to be accepted. I look forward to seeing you in other posts.

@CthulhuRising
Thanks for the compliment. I love my Mustangs; I have two of them--both 1990.

@asala
Thanks for the links and the offer to help; I will keep that in mind.

top topics

join