It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, And Stuff...................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You know? As usual I was sittin' and doin' some thinkin' and stuff. But this time it was like some really deep, uber thinkin' and stuff. What did I think?

I've made so many friends here. You all are the greatest. You really are. I've shared my stupid thinkin' stories to try and get a smile.
I've shared some real life stories to try and let you know who I am.
I've shared personal issues which broke my heart.

What did I get in return?
Light hearted smiles, and laughter.
Posts back telling me about how they felt about my being a dad, or volunteer.
Shoulders to lean on when I needed it most.

Many of you have shared with us your stories, and I've always tried to be there for you. That's what FRIENDS do.

I'm not going to name any names because they're are too many of you to write down, but darn it you are such good friends. ALL of you! Sometimes I take it for granted that I can come on and vent, and friends from all over the world are there. We are all very lucky.

So to all of my ATS friends, or more appropriately put, my ATS family I want to thank you. You're the bestest!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

Aww, you are sooo nice!

I enjoy reading your stuff, although it usually makes me cry.
...it also makes me think!

Thanks for being here for us, your the greatest!
We need more people like you, in this crazy world!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I agree with Givenmay.

And as long as you write your stories I for one will always read them. We are very lucky to have you here at ATS or should I say BTS.

BTS has so much to offer our members, its a shame so many people dont come over and see us.

Please keep the stories coming..

regards,

JQ.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Lombozo,

You probably don't know me but I know a little about you. Anytime I see your name I can't help it but gotta zoom in on the post and see what's been happening in your life. Love your posts. In fact it's kinda ironic but I was just clicking on a diffrent thread when the following happenned:

(Sees other thread and clicks on it)
(I spy the name Lombozo in another thread at the last second)
(Quickly click on the back button to access this thread before this machine had finished loading the other thread)

Your name means that much.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh man!!!!
I am honored by your words. HONORED.

BUT!!!!!!!

This is not about me. This is about YOU!

YOU are the reason we are the best site on the planet. YOU! Yep I'm pointing right at YOU!

OH MAN! The Flyers just went up by 2! YEAH! Oh man! Life is good!

Sorry. Back on topic.

You gals/guys ROCK!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Lombozo,

Well, you know what they say: "what goes around, comes around"; "you reap what you sow", etc, etc. My point is, you are just reaping the harvest of your own kindness and generosity of spirit that you have shown to all of us for so long. So, get used to it buddy; we are all just happy you're around.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
Lombozo,

You probably don't know me but I know a little about you. Anytime I see your name I can't help it but gotta zoom in on the post and see what's been happening in your life. Love your posts. In fact it's kinda ironic but I was just clicking on a diffrent thread when the following happenned:

(Sees other thread and clicks on it)
(I spy the name Lombozo in another thread at the last second)
(Quickly click on the back button to access this thread before this machine had finished loading the other thread)

Your name means that much.

I completely agree, and it has been that way for me since I found ATS/BTS over a year ago.
BTS just wouldn't be the same without Lombozo's stories.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I was blessed to have 'your' shoulder to lean on at a very difficult point this past year. I appreciate your friendship Lombozo. You have no idea how powerful words of love and kindness can help a person.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Lombozo...

Your threads are better than any others, you are a kind and loving man and you never manage to make a thread that will not cheer me up.

Over the past year I have been more depressed then I ever have before, but if I ever needed cheering up, I simply had to search your name in the members and click a thread.

When I am bored but too hyper to sleep, your threads are there.

When there is no one around to chat to, you will answer my pestering U2Us.

You are like a father to me even though we do not cross paths very often, and you always will be.

As soon as I saw the infamous "And stuff" in the thread title, I immediately clicked the link knowing it was one of your threads straight away.

You are a great man Lom, and if you ever stop posting I will be very worried.

*hugs*

Roswell.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

thanks lombo, i really appreciate your kind words

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You make us laugh you make us cry and you make us ultamately think about stuff.

Always bright and great to read every word that comes from your keyboard. Your welcome and thank you for what you do for us.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmm...............
Man! I am humbled!
I am speechless.(That doesn't happen very often......) I wear the title of village idiot/court jester with pride.
I'm not looking for responses. But Thank you!

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

YOU gave me great advices a few months ago. I've talked with you since.

You told me a few things (to which I'll never transpire...til my death)

Your birthday is EXACTLY two months before mine - Oct 17.

I want you to know dear heart, that no matter WHAT transpires in our lives, YOU... are a dear soul, and I look forward to your threads ALWAYS.

You provide HOPE...when there is none...
You set ALL of us aside...to see things differently, in ways that we SHOULD SEE.

I wouldn't suppose that you would reply to what I just said...c'est la vie.

I just wanted to let you know that YOU and your words have bearing, and that you take precidence, when 'souls react with each other on the physical sense'...you have strived above...

That's all I have to say for now.

~Ducky~

top topics

join