It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order, succesful I think not.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
and this IT that occurs that you speak of..

is it widespread nuclear detonation you're talking about?

or is it the "great "BOWL SHAPE" that comes down upon us.. saturn's rings that hit down on us on 7/7 after lucifer is ignited by cassini

or is it the effects of the mutant fungus that is sprayed on the population?

which one? or do you speak of "IT" as a conglomeration of all 3?

-

[edit on 30-4-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
I have not these things. nor do i want them.

Good for you! It would be nice to have all these things, and we probably could if there were maybe only half a billion humans infesting the Earth, but this planet can not support that kind of lifestyle for 6.666 billion humans. Thus, there are only 2 options: 1) kill off 90% of the human infestation (which might be possible ~ if there are that many waiting to be raptured away, ha), or 2) a dramatic reduction in our lifestyles so that the Earth can support billions of humans.

not all americans are as you describe us.

Yeah, I know, I know 1 of 10 aren't waiting to be raptured away.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Originally posted by prevenge
I have not these things. nor do i want them.

Good for you! It would be nice to have all these things, and we probably could if there were maybe only half a billion humans infesting the Earth, but this planet can not support that kind of lifestyle for 6.666 billion humans. Thus, there are only 2 options: 1) kill off 90% of the human infestation (which might be possible ~ if there are that many waiting to be raptured away, ha), or 2) a dramatic reduction in our lifestyles so that the Earth can support billions of humans.

not all americans are as you describe us.

Yeah, I know, I know 1 of 10 aren't waiting to be raptured away.

You say %90 has to be eliminated for that life style. There arn't enough americans to make up that %90.

Since your so into this world order lets go kill our selves (me and you) for the cause of NEW WORLD ORDER!

Oh or are you just those guys that talk so much trash and don't want to be the one who wants to help the cause when the cause of life threatening

You know what I think? I think you are just as pampered as the average american! I bet you have a car, have a job, obviously have the internet, and I bet you have a cellphone.

Stop acting like your not one of us, everyone tries to be like us, even iraq has over 100,000,000 cellphone users now since we invaded.

Stop refering to people as "humans" you are one buddy,and "infested" you are acting like you are some sort of elite.

You know what I think? You were raised up being an Anti-American. You listen to your anti-american friends and listen to the media so you can just hear things that bring down the americans.

Get a life buddy.

[edit on 3-5-2008 by roman_s]

[edit on 3-5-2008 by roman_s]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well here is the UN's database on the New World Order
and here is a direct link to the New World Order Bible

Enjoy your research guys

I still can't see it suceeding especially not in the orient...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSamurai04b
Well here is the UN's database on the New World Order
and here is a direct link to the New World Order Bible

Enjoy your research guys

I still can't see it suceeding especially not in the orient...

LOL

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

What a link some delusional R tard scribed that one up totally Non sequential

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join