It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order, succesful I think not.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
They will never be successful at anything, Suppressive seldom are.

They will never be successful at anything, Suppressive seldom are.
I have a feeling our enemies on this planet are less than 12 men they are members of the Bank of England and other higher finacial circles. They own and control News papers and media, and oddly enough they are directors in ALL mental health groups in the world that sprung up. they organized these metal health groups ( like Tavistock for example) all over the world and anything that has mental health in it, in its name or mental hygiene, or other things of that character, such names that are all part of the organization which stems form these less than a dozen men.
They have gotten every goverment to owe them considerable amounts of money, through various chicaneries, and they control of course income tax, government finance etc.
Now these fellows are very suppressive indeed, and are probably actually quite miserable, they're fighting everyone and anyone, they are badly served any of their people can be bought for a couple hundred grand.
These fellows are unable , of course, as any suppressive really to complete a cycle of action, and it seems they always choose the wrong target whenever they go about anything.
They seem to have failed in every part of their mission except the one of making every government bankrupt and owe them fantastic sums of money.
It also seems that gradual inflation is leading them forward to where even their personal fortunes will probably be eclipsed in the debacle which they themselves are manufacturing. Gradual inflation of money will of course make theirs worthless too.

So I say quit worrying about rich old men that starve their pets
If there is anything you can do to stop these fiends it would be quit empowering them by talking about them instead take action educate yourself read about the bilderburgers, committee 300, trilateral commissions G8 summits etc, do some research and see how many of your presidents, prime ministers, have been invited to bilderburger conferences prior to being elected (Steven Harper was invited 2 years before he became ruler of the land, Paul Martin, tony Blair are also perfect examples. Educate yourself so you can educate others our minds were not meant to be enslaved, we are taught how to want material things for others needs, we are taught how to suppress our thoughts that really count and instead we wonder about Brittney spears and her drug problems because this is the garbage they want to spoon feed us westerners keeps our minds occupied with matters that keep the truth concealed.
So I ask please wake up educate your minds life's to short to be paying for other peoples fortunes!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Oh come on now, get with the program. I'll have you know that, first, "WE" prefer to call it the "One World Order", and, I am one of its proponents, supporters.

Seriously, what is wrong with a united harmonious one world order, with no borders, with everyone using the same currency, everyone playing by the same rules, everyone with the same rights and privileges, and everyone living equal and planet friendly minimal life styles? (aside from all you people out there that just couldn't get along with each other, even if your very own lives depended upon it, ha, which it WILL)

Seriously, not everyone upon Earth are going to be able to rape and reap this planet to death and live the high life like all yous elite Americans. The Earth can't support 6.666 billion humans living like a stuck up spoiled and pampered American living high on the hog. It's not fair to the rest of Earths citizens that only you hoity toity Americans can live it up and eat up the planet yourselves. The tide is changing, your cheating trade imbalanced funny money games are almost over, Americans! Har har har!!!

Yet, let us give thanks to you folks that will be resisting a united harmonious equalized one world order, for we will need volunteers too ~ volunteers to help us comply with the up coming global population reduction part of this plan. Your sacrifice will be appreciated. Really. Resistance is futile, really it is. Wait, it won't be much longer now, you'll see, I promise.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Seriously, what is wrong with a united harmonious one world order, with no borders, with everyone using the same currency, everyone playing by the same rules, everyone with the same rights and privileges, and everyone living equal and planet friendly minimal life styles? (aside from all you people out there that just couldn't get along with each other, even if your very own lives depended upon it, ha, which it WILL)

It won't happen thats whats wrong with it, these suppressive type never complete a task at hand, I wouldn't worry.

Yet, let us give thanks to you folks that will be resisting a united harmonious equalized one world order,

Can you please elaborate on this harmonious equalized world you imagine?

for we will need volunteers too ~ volunteers to help us comply with the up coming global population reduction part of this plan. Your sacrifice will be appreciated. Really. Resistance is futile, really it is. Wait, it won't be much longer now, you'll see, I promise.

You talk as in the pretense that you know so please elaborate oh wise on lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
You talk as in the pretense that you know so please elaborate oh wise on lol.

I have, for quite some time, on other forums. That was back when there was time to act and change things voluntarily. And, nobody wanted to hear it. They just gave me heck and laughed. Humans apparently prefer to believe what they want instead.

I even tried to warn them months in advance about the poisoned food, and they didn't believe me until their pets began to die. I tried to warn them about the mortgage/housing fiasco so they could sell their homes and buy them back at half price a year later and they laughed. I tried to warn them about their soon to crash worthless funny (fiat) money and they laughed. I tried to warn them how and why the US would become the next Mexico and they laughed. I said MANY things and they laughed. Now, it's to late, and more talk about all that is pointless. Now it will be my turn to laugh. And laugh and laugh and laugh.

You should know though that it won't be any THEM that will be pushing this ONO forward from now on. (we're in our kick back and wait phase now ~ the dominoes are already falling now) After the collapse of the cheating US dollar, many of you will be begging for a One World Order. Trust me, it will become true. I only tell anyone this now so that later I can (once again) be able to say "I told you so!"
And so "I" can laugh some more.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
there will be a one world order, its already happening, the euro will be the only money, all in due time. i don't claim to know it all, in fact i know very little but i do believe in my religion and alot of what nostradamus said

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

America and the Illuminati are in shambles because me alone.

America has no power anymore they are just playing it all of that they do, if they we're to tell you whats really happening than they'd just put themselves in harms way.

Why do you think that america is 9.4 trillion dollars in debt?

I think it's because "america" as we know is coming to end and the evils are going to try and get out free to some other continent and the new America will come. All we are is cheap labor. Well I'm speaking for poverty and Mid-grade here. But seriouslly we slave around build the millionaires their houses and we can barely eat let alone pay rent?

Its because America IS in debt, and they will pay dearly.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

You're an arrogant one.

No one believes in a New World Order, or a World order, or a one unified power, we are individuals, and we will die for our soverignty. Do you understand that?

The second I heart martial law on the news you can bet your ass I'm going to have molotov cocktails which I already do have them waiting, I'm goin to the pawn shop buyin some guns, and I'm going to war. Civil war. And every other civilian will to.

You'll be begging for freedom with the civil war comes because republic stereotypical racists will be my food, and I'll be cooking up the militants on a pot roast, and eating their flesh. I will kick satan of this earth. Don't mean to promote cannibalism, but I'd love to show the One World Order how sickeningly murdererous I can be if they promote it.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It's happening slowly but surely. History is just a pattern of tribes forming nations, nations forming states, states forming republics, and republics forming unions. All with a few kinks - and paranoids - in between.

Look at the United States. Once 13 sovereign States per the declaration of Independence. Allied in a weak union, threw it out for centralization, and because the world super power in merely 200 some odd years.

Look at the History of Mexico, of Canada, Austraila, United Kingdom, Union of South America, of Asia. It's the same everywhere. Now we have a European Union with Federated characteristics and likely to become a Federated country like Amerca. There is an African Union, soon to have its own currency, a proposed Asia and Pacific Unions.

Many are pushing for drastic reforms for the United Nation (a pseudounion between 193 out of 195 countries on the planet) so that it can take on the role of a more federated world government that will have the power to enforce itself.

In the end, we'll all as human beings have the same amount of sovereignty, well just have one country. One planet. One home.

"If we do not follow the dictates of our inner moral compass and stand up for human life, then his lawlessness will threaten the peace and democracy of the emerging New World Order we now see, this long dreamed-of vision we've all worked toward for so long."

- President George Bush (January 1991)

Be the one.

Give it about 40-60 years. There is no reason at all to stay on the "scary" side of the fence. It's not going to help you out. All it will do is cause stress and paranoia. You might even get arrested for doing all that crazy conspiracy stuff in court or in front of a cop. If you start throwing around moltav cocktales or shooting at the military or cops, you will be killed by the standards of deadly force - and your message WILL NOT be heard.

Perhaps your families will be taken prisoner, tortured, and questioned for your actions. It is not unheard of.

Know the laws, and know your rights - not the ones you think you have. Hop over to the "Happy" side and roll with punches. There will be some hard times - there ALWAYS are hard times when dealing with stuff like this.

"The reason for the slow progress of the world seems to lie in a single fact. Every man is born under the yoke, and grows up beneath the oppressions of his age. He can only get a vision of the unselfish forces in the world by appealing to them, and every appeal is a call to arms.

If he fights he must fight, not one man, but a conspiracy [of a selfish civilization]. He is always at war with a [fearful] civilization. On his side is proverbial philosophy, a galaxy of invisible saints and sages, and the [only] half-developed consciousness and professions of everybody. Against him is the world, and every selfish passion in his own heart."

Let go of the fear. Enjoy the ride, for there will be both bad a good on the road there. Find those unselfish forces, and appeal to the harmonious unifcation of a peaceful humanity. Destroy your selfish passions victim- put-in-a-corner-violent-outbursts... or else:

"We [as a human race] are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money."

... because YOU KNOW THAT:

"We [as a race] shall have world government whether or not you [as a selfish human] like it, by conquest of consent."

I'm telling you now: Go with the plan of a peaceful and unified humanity, or get "taken out" in the process. If you keep squirming, you are not going to find yourself in a comfortable situation.

If you want to pay for it in your own blood, then by all means. If you want to martyr yourself in the process you can try. We don't want your selfish kind in our world. We want a new world: A New World Order!!!!

You WILL NOT stop us.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by logician magician]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
im a supporter of One World Government or New World Order. I think that is great that we all will have one type of currency. also with the One World Government there wouldnt be anymore wars. but i think to get to the level of having one world government there will be war over it and who will control the world. i think people are too paranoid about this. I think it will a peaceful world afterward.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by anti us gov
im a supporter of One World Government or New World Order.

Ah, it's refreshing to meet another fellow non-bigot. I'm so sick of all the selfish patriotic pig bigots that seem to make up the majority down here in hell. Yes, there will be lot of slaughtering of racists and patriots before we get to a unified harmonious one world order, but it is necessary . . . and it will be well worth the effort, to finally have this planet cleaned up. A purging of bigot pork is long overdue. One day this planet will be border and fence and pig bigot patriot free, and then we can call it heaven.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
one issue i see, how are you going to promote to 2 deadly opposing religions, christianity and islam, that they can live together under the same religious order? especially since the bible is basically the koran, with one book missing...
And i will always pay in pounds, shillings, and pence, and always travel in chains, furlongs, and miles...
beside how will they deal with all the mafia related sects in each country, any attempt at one world control will surely be usurped by those, as it is detrimental to their health as forces in the modern world. What nation can cope with being attacked from behind by people with extensive political networks in place, who do not ally themselves to nationality??? Surely they'll act when they feel it necessary for their survival, i have some contact with such groups and know they'd object and act as necessary, and united in one cause could reek havoc for NWO propagandists...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You who support a NWO are foolish no doubt. It creates a large gap between rich and poor. The poor will be working and living for the rich (that is you silly).

It is like Communism, there are only a handful that benefit tremendously while the others slave a way at an "equal" life. It suppresses innovation and creativity if everything is state controlled.

Wake up guys. You can't be that ignorant.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
It seems in this day and age there is allot of ignorance going around?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

If there is anything you can do to stop these fiends it would be quit empowering them by talking about them

You mean, stop playing with fire before we get burned, right?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant

If there is anything you can do to stop these fiends it would be quit empowering them by talking about them

You mean, stop playing with fire before we get burned, right?

No that is not it at all, there is so much pro NWO these days from the ignorant masses that simply don't understand how the world turns, I say educate yourselves about the real matters at hand, global elite (Rich Neo conservatives) Control your daily consumption on a grand scale with no conscious thought in your mind on what they are actually doing that scares me so many people and so much ignorance regarding these matters, you think that lil side note on your one dollar bill is there for fun?

The Latin below the pyramid, NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM, means, "a new order for the ages." Franklin D. Roosevelt wanted to change the meaning slightly to "a new order has begun," wanting to connect that with a "New Deal".

hell even look here at a third bank note and what it states "Mind your Business"

There has been shady secrets revealed in your money time and time again just like your shady government creating all kinds of shady laws to protect them not you thats the key ! they protect themselves they cover their asses not yours and you welcome a sytem that puts them in full control LOL idiots IMHO....

Originally posted by anti us gov
im a supporter of One World Government or New World Order. I think that is great that we all will have one type of currency. also with the One World Government there wouldnt be anymore wars. but i think to get to the level of having one world government there will be war over it and who will control the world. i think people are too paranoid about this. I think it will a peaceful world afterward.

You see thats the type of ignorant drivel I am talking about.
Now why would one currency tickle your fancy?
There would be civil wars Revolutions, Mad max style area's, deserters, and then there will be the working class thats "YOU and your family friends" then there will be a rich class they will be protected by their laws that i speak of by there security sounds fun hey, they already have been funded 383 billion HAliburton was funded i should say to create detainment facilities for people un willing to work or rampant immigration still sounding good to you...
It will only be peaceful for those few in control as they will be protected to the fullest extent.
yeah and then there is the religion aspect of it you know how many nut jobs worship a god LOL enjoy your world as it is.

Tyranny in charge (Haliburton Detainment facilities)

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Oh come on now, get with the program. I'll have you know that, first, "WE" prefer to call it the "One World Order", and, I am one of its proponents, supporters.

Seriously, not everyone upon Earth are going to be able to rape and reap this planet to death and live the high life like all yous elite Americans. The Earth can't support 6.666 billion humans living like a stuck up spoiled and pampered American living high on the hog. It's not fair to the rest of Earths citizens that only you hoity toity Americans can live it up and eat up the planet yourselves. The tide is changing, your cheating trade imbalanced funny money games are almost over, Americans! Har har har!!!

Yet, let us give thanks to you folks that will be resisting a united harmonious equalized one world order, for we will need volunteers too ~ volunteers to help us comply with the up coming global population reduction part of this plan. Your sacrifice will be appreciated. Really. Resistance is futile, really it is. Wait, it won't be much longer now, you'll see, I promise.

I don't want to seem like I am attacking the person here I just wantto kind of use it as an example. I think sherly shelps or something the religious nut does the same thing. They continue to repeat this hateful stuff not because it's an opinion meant to add to the discussion. Just natural for someone with a lot or a little doubt to say this stuff over and over to convince not others but themself. The rapture is right around the corner is this where you wanna be when jesus comes back, etc. That's just my opinion.
If the NWO is evil and bent on overtaking the world killing billions and enslaving the rest, well those who wish to resist this should realy realy concentrate on identifying who is the cause of this problem. But I feel the NWO and the governing people of the world are just generaly incompetent so it dosn't realy matter.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zealott
The rapture is right around the corner is this where you wanna be when jesus comes back, etc.

Say, I was thinking, if/when your Jesus comes back, and points to all these borders and fences you all like so much, and asks what they are for, and inquires why you all love to live so divided, playing your little petty human gang turf and resource wars, what in the hell is everyone gonna have to say for themselves?

Where do you wanna be ~ on what side will you be when we are judged for who and what we have become? What do you suppose will become of those that simply can't and won't live together united in peace and harmony with EVERYONE and the Earth itself.

Mark my words ~ those that resist a one world order will not be here come 2012. This I swear will be! Wait, you'll see.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Mark my words ~ those that resist a one world order will not be here come 2012. This I swear will be! Wait, you'll see.

o wait you mean the big project bluebeam and hoax-alien-invasion that forces us to fight as one or else?

then ooh ooh .. explanation of our misunderstandings of our manuscripts! and a hoaxed benevolent savior race that defeats the bad guys!

you know... i don't know why i'm saying all this... I mean.. i want to see all those things come to pass.. whatever it takes to get us to finally evolve and share.

and when you say "americans" wise up ...

i grew up hating the "typical american".. probbly the type you saw promoted by the media .. wherever you are.... even though i've live here my whole life..

i hate superficiality.. i hate greed.. i hate cheating i hate obnoxious macho-world-bullying.

everything about us you probably hate.

but that does in no way represent our entire population.. especially not me.

granted.. everything about society evolving into a grander state of being..
i'm all for... sharing the earth... yes. living together.. yes.

pollution, flouride, GMO that horizontal gene transfer to your gut bacteria, mercury in vaccines, intentional mass murders,
these things dont make me feel fuzzy and warm about the whole idea when I'm a victim of them.

I had the idea of a One World Order of everyone living in peace together.. in my mind as a kid. hated borders.. wanted everywhere to be "everybody's" everybody being creative.. and the civilization flourishing technologically / spiritually / sensually

Now what I see, as the people who ARE making it happen, are doing the most $hitty things possible to make it happen.

which kind of turns me off to the idea after i wanted it my whole life.

thats my itty bitty complaint.

can you start over and custom-tailor your world governing changeover plan according to my tastes of "amicability, non-murderous, non-poisoning"

k thnx!

ooh ooh o yea and tell me Divini, what can I do to protect myself from the purposeful attack on the sacrificial americans. is there a OWO handbook, or do you get mailed care packages?

wheres the sign up list?

thnx k byes! ^-^

[edit on 30-4-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
Now what I see, as the people who ARE making it happen, are doing the most $hitty things possible to make it happen.

Yeah, looks that way, doesn't. But we all know that the vast majority of Americans will not openly welcome a one world order, not if it means an equalized open playing field. They will not accept a considerable reduction in their income, reduced access to limited earth resources, and a considerable reduction in their standard of living. They would cry like a baby as their precious lollypop is pryed from their sticky little elite fingers. "No, you can't take away my iPod, my SUV, my heated pool, my comfy mortgaged mansion, my union gangster overpaid job, my home entertainment center, my ...." (arharharhar)

Nope, the hoity toity won't accept any one world order idea, not without a whole lot of whining and crying. So.... you have to make them WANT IT. You have to make it so they are begging for it, down on their starving desperate hands and knees. You make them WANT a united one world order with all their heart . . . and empty belly. And, you dispose of those that would prefer division and conflict instead, because you are morally justified to do so, and because it is necessary! And, you can, because the force of nature is with those that are with her on this.

Wait, trust me, you'll see. I just say this now so that later I can then say I told you so.
Trust me, I'm never wrong about the serious stuff.

ooh ooh o yea and tell me Divini, what can I do to protect myself from the purposeful attack on the sacrificial americans. is there a OWO handbook, or do you get mailed care packages?

You joke now, but when the oil stops, and all the food stops, and the lights go out, and your phones and internet aren't working any longer, and all you hear is on the radio, and you hear that the whole world is threatening each other with nukes for control of limited resources ~ and then you begin to hear rumors that IT has begun . . . and your little tummies are so empty now, and you are so so thirsty, and there is now panic and chaos and mayhem and total insanity breaking out all around you, and your babies and loved ones crying and dying all around you, will it still seem like a joke?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

"No, you can't take away my iPod, my SUV, my heated pool, my comfy mortgaged mansion, my union gangster overpaid job, my home entertainment center, my ...." (arharharhar)

I have not these things. nor do i want them.

You joke now, but when the oil stops, and all the food stops, and the lights go out, and your phones and internet aren't working any longer, and all you hear is on the radio, and you hear that the whole world is threatening each other with nukes for control of limited resources ~ and then you begin to hear rumors that IT has begun . . . and your little tummies are so empty now, and you are so so thirsty, and there is now panic and chaos and mayhem and total insanity breaking out all around you, and your babies and loved ones crying and dying all around you, will it still seem like a joke?

i'm not joking.

not all americans are as you describe us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join