It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could use some assistance please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
hello, i came across a thread from a while ago called searching for answers. i t was posted by a mrsdudura. i'm hoping that someone out there could assist me. i'm not sure where i go from here. can anyone tell me about protectors or guardians? i'm not sure who i can trust and i feel like i'm free falling here. and i don't understand who is trying to get our attention. light or darkness? darkness has been around me for a while now and i don't understand the depth that is has affected my family yet. i don't understand anything. only that i'm not crazy i guess although at times it seems it would be better to be crazy. and my heart keeps going back to the one i love and if he is with me for the reasons i need him to be. and not really important probably when i step back and look at this crazy reality in front of me but it makes all the difference in the world to me right now. can anyone help? or send me in the direction to where i might find some assistance?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hey there, well hopefully someone will have ideas for you, Im not quite sure myself what you are meaning, but im not to clued up on protectors ect,

What happens? Is this like a ghost or feeling that happens around you?
Do you keep a log of events?

Just some things to help so hopefully someone can give you advice

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wlfbreeze71

If you are venturing somewhere in the spiritual realm of consciousness and you are unsure, it is imperative that you take a step back and cultivate your present-day awareness. Never be unsure, that is the first lesson to polish.

Never put the spiritual carriage in front of the proverbial white horses.

Any more details you'd like to offer?

AAC

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello and thank you for your responses. As I read over this I again question my sanity. I have people around me w/gifts to see that which I can't (yet) see as clearly. I can most definetly feel a presence or things or people, I catch glimpses of movement out of the corner of my eyes. I hear things - moving around above me (almost as if in the ceiling). Rooms that were picked up, become littered w/toys, pillows, etc... messes are made. I am under the impression that my significant other is undergoing spiritual warfare and I further believe he has been visited by a succubus. I at times get flashes of things that have not happened. I have smelled scents when I've walked into a room that should for no logical reason have a scent. I have started to have issues w/computers. I vanished out of a computer bank. My place of employement has had to shut down their main servers and my computer has had issues when linking to other sites (work in advertising and the only one w/problems accessing is me). I have seen what was predicted in tarot cards come true around me. My children seem to give me hints w/their conversations w/me. I have felt/touched (accidently) a hand 2x's during sex, a hand that was not there to see, I felt a presence 1x. scared me so much that i can't put it into words. i had a dream years ago, about the rapture or end. in it i was in a field and it was dark, stormy. i was afraid and I turned and ran. l awoke terrified and sure that there is a god in heaven and from that point forward, that impression has never left me. my exhusband has agreed that i am on the verge of opening up a door that will lead me someplace i never expected... 'i have no idea' in his words. my daughter was sexually assulted and she was brave enough to share that info w/me over the past 7 months. but doens't remember what or who or where. but it did in fact happen becasue she in turn assulted her brother and shared that as well which, children that age do not have any knoweldge about unless it was modeled to them. there is more but my head is spinning a bit and can't remember everything right now. i've been told there are a million coincidences every day, thing is i seem to be running into 2 million conicidences every day and that i do belive is no coincidence.

i hope that my rambling makes a bit more sense. i am a believer in Christ and at one time was walking much closer than i've been walking the past few years. pain has caused me to direct my anger at Him. my doing, not His. That I understand. I'm scared and I need help and I feel like I'm crossing over into nonsense/crazy land...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wlfbreeze71

Hi there wlfbreeze,

You are indeed a very troubled soul right now and your mind is going 100 miles an hour.

Firstly, I would strongly suggest surrounding yourself with protective white light. I like to think of this light as God's aura, which surrounds me like a loving and protective blanket that lower energies cannot penetrate.

You can do this exercise anytime of the day or night, whenever you feel you need to. I am sorry to hear about your daughters experience, however, you can also surround your her with the white light and ask it to heal her spirit and protect her. Your partner would benefit too if you mentally surround him with the light.

Secondly, I would attempt to "spiritually cleanse" your home and workspace. Sage smudging works very well (you can google for details). Work may be a bit difficult as you don't want to be seen to be "a kookpot" by doing some crazy ritual around your colleagues, but perhaps even place in your workspace a protective crystal (labradorite is good). You may also wish to carry one in your pocket. I manage to get away with burning essential oils at work which is great for enhancing a calm and serene space.

Thirdly, I would suggest you get into a routine of meditating if you are not already doing so. This will help calm your mind and allow you to refocus your thoughts. You may even wish to try one that allows you to contact your guides. You can also ask your guides to assist you by clearing away negative energies.

I hope I have been able to help in some way.

Kind regards

Dobbie

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hello dobble and thank you so very much. I've read about the white light for healing emotional pain and i did indeed attempt to focus on it last night. i will google the sage cleansing. is there anywhere else i can turn to learn about what is happening or am i too confused to understand at this point? you refer to 'guides', i don't know who or what or where to further understand. i asked about protectors or guardians, are they the same? what is their purpose? how do i know who to trust? any other insight would be so very greatly appreciated! thank you again!!

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hello there

I have always found Paul_Richard (an ATS Member) to be very helpful with these kinds of things.

If you click on the link, it will take you to his profile. He has links and info that you may find beneficial.

all the best

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlfbreeze71
i'm not sure who i can trust and i feel like i'm free falling here. and i don't understand who is trying to get our attention. light or darkness?

Very odd. I got it typed in, turned around - and I have to start over.
Ok.
Remember this:
If you feel scared, unsure, nervous, uneazy, questioning in any way - it's not a good source.
If something good is at hand, you will feel a sence of 'rightness'. It won't be scary at all. You'll suddenly feel this joy inside (not happiness, it's more than that... and often you'll get this goofy grin on your face), you'll feel peaceful and 'ok'. And you won't have to try to figure out what the info or message is - you may not hear any words, or see any visson etc, but you will KNOW without a doubt, what it is that you should know. And often, it's only that you know that you are being watched over, that they are there.

On to the matter at hand. You need to let go of something(s) from the past. The thoughts that run through your mind, the pictures that pop into your head, the 'what if and who' questions..... each time one of those pop up - say to yourself STOP. DELETE. NO. And focus your mind on something. It could be singing a song, siging with the radio (it don't have to be out loud), praying, giving yourself a mental talk that reinstates that living win the past will keep you from living your future to it's fullest and will keep you from being the things you want to be now (happy etc).

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlfbreeze71
Hello dobble and thank you so very much. I've read about the white light for healing emotional pain and i did indeed attempt to focus on it last night. i will google the sage cleansing. is there anywhere else i can turn to learn about what is happening or am i too confused to understand at this point? you refer to 'guides', i don't know who or what or where to further understand. i asked about protectors or guardians, are they the same? what is their purpose? how do i know who to trust? any other insight would be so very greatly appreciated! thank you again!!

I believe that protectors and guardian's are more of the angelic realm than guides. But they are most helpful too. Your spirit guides are a little easier to communicate with as their vibrational level is closer to ours. Humans are blessed with spirit guides to assist us through life on this physical world. However, please note that these guides are evolved spirits and are there to help, not cause grief, so please don't confuse them with the energies that are causing you trouble at the moment. You can communicate with your guides in many ways, meditation is one, writing down what you wish to say is another (I keep a little notebook of letters to my guides) and anytime you wish to communicate you can even send out a message to them through you thoughts.

I found the internet to be a great resource for learning about metaphysics. I thoroughly recommend that you do some googling on "negative entities"; "unwanted spirits" and even "space clearing" as I feel that if a space is neat and uncluttered, the energies in that space will be positive.

If you are happy to pay for someone to visit you, you can seek the services of a "lightworker", they are a little different to a psychic or medium and will harness the power of the white light to help rid you of any unwanted spirit visitors.

Please, don't be too afraid as your fear is a welcome invitation for any negative entities to stay around you. Stop. Do some research. Take action and make it clear that your home and work space is no longer welcome to any unwanted spirits.

Good luck!!

Dobbie

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
breeze71,

I do not wish to go into detail on a public forum, however be sure to email myself cysatus@hotmail.com.

I have an awnser to your problem and a way to combat this. The signs you have noted ( forseable future events ect ) I understand your fear but what you are dealing is of a diabolical nature.

For the short term, i suggest constant prayer and the prayer to St.Micheal. This prayer to be said in times of attack morning and night. Also recite the Lords prayer as often as you can.

Get yourself down to the church and speak to a local catholic priest. Or speak to your local bishop of the area and ask for a consultation with an exorcist for advice. He will be able to have you examined for any mental illness first and also spiritually. One way or another, this problem IS going to go away.

Im praying for you and never question your sanity ok? be patient.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by SpiritusSancti]

new topics

top topics

join