It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Precog. Drm? Or just a Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Just before I woke up yesterday morning, I had a wonderful lucid dream unlike one that I've ever had before where I woke up feeling infused with joy as well as feeling a pleasant sense of well-being. Ever wake up from dreams like that before? Well this was one of them.

But, without going into too much detail about this dream I had, to cut to the chase, this morning I found out that what someone told me in that dream seems to have been significant in terms of what occurred in Hawaii later on that same day (April 23).

In this dream, a pleasant looking man dressed all in white with bright gold stars and other symbols on his shirt was telling his "daughter" that he was taking everybody to Hawaii for vacation and then he started talking about volcanoes though I can't recall exactly what he was saying about them.

Well, because this was one of those lucid dreams I get every once in awhile where sometimes dreams like this have shown themselves to be somewhat precognitive or meaningful in one way or another, I've gotten into the habit of jotting down those kinds of dreams in notepad after waking up from them.

So right after I woke up yesterday morning, April 23, while, lol, still not quite fully awake yet, I immediately typed out that dream and below are screenshots of that document including another screenshot of the properties box of it showing the date and time when I typed it out. (blocked out those sections of that dream that are not relevant at this moment but please view my next post after this one.)

Well, this morning, I recalled that dream I had yesterday morning including the part when the man dressed in white mentioned Hawaii and Volcanoes. So just out of curiosity, I googled "Hawaii, volcanoes" and much to my surprise, I found this information on the Google News page.

Here's link to one of those news articles.
ap.google.com...

And as you can see, something was in fact going on with something having to do with one of Hawaii's volcanoes later on that day after I had that dream.

As it turns out, there was a RARE forced evacuation of 2,000 people from The Hawaii Volcanoes National Park due to elevated levels of sulfur dioxide pouring from the Kilauea volcano. As what's being reported here, such forced evacuations are a rare occurrence though this is the second evacuation to occur in the same park in a month. Two wks ago, this same park was closed down for 2 days for the same reason.

Anyway, I just thought this was interesting that that dream turned out to have information in it that, in my view, foretold an event having to do with volcanoes in Hawaii that occurred a several hours later after I woke up yesterday morning.

I'm here in Ohio, six hours ahead of Hawaii time, so when I had that dream, it was somewhere between 1 and 2 AM there at that time. People were still in bed asleep there but at some time yesterday in Hawaii , that park was evacuated due to that volcano where all of those news reports on it were not posted in Google till 11 or 12 hrs ago -- 9:00 PM, my time.

So that evacuation must have happened sometime at that park in Hawaii sometime after 12 noon, Hawaii time.

(please continue to next post for analysis of other parts of this dream)

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Just thought I would add some additional information about this dream I had yesterday morning that I typed out in notepad right after I woke up. I'm seeing some other things in that dream that I'm now finding relevant to the Hawaii/Volcano topic.

Below is a screenshot of that notepad doc. I typed that dream out in where I've removed some of the green boxes from those sections of that doc. that I had blocked out before in my previous post. (a little embarrassed about the
grammar, spelling and so on -- but was still half asleep when I typed it out yesterday morning. Needed to type it out right after I woke up because it was still fresh in my mind).

I'm just analyzing those other sections of this dream for possible future reference. The text in this doc, including errors in spelling and so on are due to my not being fully awake at the time when I typed it out. I had just woken up.
(lol, um... did I already say that?)

In the first section I typed out of this dream I say:
"bus to chagrin shopping place
no one there and all stores closed looked like a church
inside all wht wook spireinsideout"

The above quote is saying that in my dream, I took a bus to
a small mall filled with expensive boutique shops that's not too far from my area that's located on Chagrin Blvd.

When I walked into that mall, it looked like the inside of a building that's
shaped more like a church than a mall because it was as if I was inside an arched SPIRE of a church.

In the next part I say:
"2 women each own stores came in i'm huddled to side
looking through my pure"

What I'm actually saying here is that when 2 female store owners came
into the building, I'm huddled in a corner somewhere looking through my PURSE ("pure" is a typo due to not being awake yet when I typed it) -- and didn't
type this part in that notepad doc at the time when I woke up but I remember that as I was looking through my purse in that dream, my purse began to "BLOWing UP" -- where it was inexplicably EXPANDING like a balloon!

Then in the next part of this dream journal/notepad I write:
"then there's a gorgeous show christmas band as toy
soldiers, children stata in balcony glitter everywhere"

This part of the dream jumps to where I'm sitting on a bench next
to the man in white with gold stars and other symbols on his shirt
in this SPIRE/church shaped mall watching a glorious "other worldly" Christmas parade where the band members who are dressed up like toy SOLDIERS are marching by.
And just like many churches have UPPER balconies in the back,
this church/mall had one too and when I looked up, I saw Santa ("stata" is a typo -- half asleep when I typed everything but oddly enough, "stata" could also mean "strata" which is a common term used in geology) surrounded by children where there was graffiti and glitter raining down all over the place!

Continuing on to the next part of this dream that I'm showing in the unblocked area's of the screenshot above, I typed out:

he shows me thin shellacked boards of hummel children
doing differnt toys -- hole on top of each one on
a hook.. this is how he assigns the children
household chores

The man in white showed me a nook UNDER the cupboards in his kitchen
where there were small thin square wooden boards with holes at the top where they were hanging on some hooks. And each board showed painted pictures of Hummel children doing different household chores. He explained to me that everyday, each of his kids grab the next board up and whatever chore the Hummel characters are doing in the image shellacked on that board, that is that child's household chore for the day.

Well, I called those children doing household chores that were painted on those board "Hummel" in my notes yesterday morning because they looked like those drawings of children in storybooks from the 1920's and 30's. Those Hummel figurines are in the same style like this.

Next part:
I tell him i like his house but one side of kitchen
is unfinished
he opens cuboard that has games .. chooses BIOGRAPHiES
for all of us to play

In this part of the dream, the man in white shows me his kitchen
where I ask him why the one part of it looks unfinished where I asked
him where the STOVE was which he then in turn points to it which is
across the room from where we were standing.
He then opens a cupboard that full of board games and grabs one
called Biographies for all of us to play (me, him and his children).
The word "biographies" inplies the word HISTORY.

At this point, if you've gotten this far, all words in bold in this post will
be summed up a little later...

In the next sentence I say:
"informng one daughter about a trip to hawaii and about
volcanoes"

I've already gone over this part in my previous post here.

In the next part of my dream journal/notepad I say:
I decide its time to go
housekeeper asked why as we walk out door to a canal
with a covered motor boat that we rent from
attendants with cone hats dressed like medieval
mardi gras'

Well, after the man in white talked about volcanoes, I announced that it
was time for me to go. Then the housekeeper walked me out the door
asking me why I wanted to go so soon?
Well, just outside the door of this house was a CANAL lined with a sidewalk.
The housekeeper and I walked up the sidewalk and stopped in front of a
motorboat with 2 men by it dressed up in harlequin mardi gras costumes wearing CONE shaped hats. For some odd reason, they BACKED UP the boat up to the door of the house. The housekeeper paid them and then after that, I jumped into the boat -- and as we were speeding up the canal.... I woke up.

Whoops! correction -- just read the last part of this dream over again and after I got into that boat -- there was one more short scene that popped up where I returned back from my place to "theirs" -- and after I walked into the door, had a conversation with the man in white where I then sat down at the table where the children were sitting -- once I did that.. this is when I woke up from the dream.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Wait til you have these things when you are awake...sometimes I do but I can't control them as far as when I will have them or the subject matter...they just show up...it's scary at times

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienib
Wait til you have these things when you are awake...sometimes I do but I can't control them as far as when I will have them or the subject matter...they just show up...it's scary at times

I've gotten some rather insignificant precog inner eye visions while meditating before in the past -- oddly enough of scenes from movies or shows on tv that I watch sometime the same day or the next. Very weird when that happens.

But in any case, I don't get precog dreams like that one I had yesterday morning or inner eye visions that are precog very often so for this reason I was excited about that dream after finding out this morning about that Hawaiian volcano park evacuation.

But great that you get such precog things like this even when you're awake!! ... lol, I would imagine they are a lot easier to remember too because as you know, most of the time we forget a lot of details on dreams we have the night before or just before we wake up not too soon after we've awoken.

It's hard to type or write things out though when one is still half asleep! I just try to jot down keywords and phrases when I do that... just to spark my memory of those other parts of the dream should I view it later on. The keywords help me to recall what the dream was about.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Believe me, I don't wish the awake ones on anyone. Since I can't control when or what, I can't just have a seat and wait for them. I am glad that one hasn't showed up while I was driving as they take over my thoughts for a few seconds

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hmmm, very interesting. Just googled "last big volcanic eruption in Hawaii" and found the information below!! This is the same volcano in that park where 2000 people were evacuated from yesterday! I'm now seeing a connection between those 1920's/30's style paintings of those Hummel-like children doing chores on those shellacked board to the information below.

If you mean when did Kilauea last have an explosive eruption (i.e. "blow its top"), then the answer is 1924. At that time the long-lived lava lake within the Halema'uma'u pit crater (within the summit caldera) drained downrift. This apparently allowed groundwater to seep in and contact the hot rocks. No new lava was erupted but the resulting steam explosions blew out lots of the plumbing system within the volcano. If you go to Halema'uma'u today you can see many of these blocks littering the area.

volcano.und.edu...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It seems you have discovered a gift/curse that you possess. Use it wisely but don't fear it. There may be a day that you can use it for some good.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It seems you have discovered a gift/curse that you possess. Use it wisely but don't fear it. There may be a day that you can use it for some good.

I admit I'm having fun with this one but I also admit that if this volcano actually DOES blow it's top -- then we WILL be having a discussion about "being freaked out" when stuff like this comes true.

Yes, in that sense it IS a curse or can be if you get them more often that you would prefer which it sounds like this is your situation.
I think it's one of those things one has to continuously experience to appreciate what that's like. I can see where it's good AND bad... a curse or a gift. In my case it's just a fluke.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Probably not a fluke, more like a gift finding it's way to from a hidden spot in your brain. But be warned, sometimes they can be very cruel.
There was one in particular for me...I talked with my dead brother 17 years before he died. At this time I was 14 he was 10 and he died when he was 27

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I strongly believe that dreams can reveal things in your waking life. I've had hundreds of experiences like yours. After a while it's hard to find excuses for how it could have happened accidentally.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Probably not a fluke, more like a gift finding it's way to from a hidden spot in your brain. But be warned, sometimes they can be very cruel.
There was one in particular for me...I talked with my dead brother 17 years before he died. At this time I was 14 he was 10 and he died when he was 27

Oh... ok. I would find an experience like the one you are describing extremely unsettling.
In that regard, I don't blame you for saying that precog dreams or revelations are sometimes a curse.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
I strongly believe that dreams can reveal things in your waking life. I've had hundreds of experiences like yours. After a while it's hard to find excuses for how it could have happened accidentally.

If they happen all the time then I can't see how one would say that they are all accidental especially when taking the time to interpret those details in the dream where sometimes that information can be uncanny ... I'm still looking other things up now in regard to this latest dream.. wondering what time of the year that volcano exploded in 1924 -- around Christmas perhaps??

I'm almost afraid to look!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It was very unsetteling. I never wanted another one after that but I did and they continue...not all the time but when I guess I need them most. I know that probably makes no sense to you it doesn't to me...they just happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Don't be afraid to look it up and don't freak.Every so often they show you things you can do nothing about. Thats what this one is for you, lest you be in Hawaii if so move!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Lol... I'm taking a little break before I do anymore research on all of this. Still kind of processing that this one turned out to be a precov -- or at least sort of... Didn't even expect that to happen so I'm little surprised that it did.

I typed it out after I woke up from it mainly because I woke up feeling so "wonderful" in both mind an spirit -- and because it was such a beautiful dream too. Really would like to go back there again so am hoping that happens.

Maybe next time I'll see a fantastical Easter Parade! With rabbits!

Just found this out... the last major blow out of this volcano happened in the month of MAY. Lol, almost relieved it didn't happen in Dec. of that year around Christmas but who's to say that it may blow this year around that time. I will be definitely getting updates on this one.

During 18 days in May 1924,

pubs.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
If they happen all the time then I can't see how one would say that they are all accidental especially when taking the time to interpret those details in the dream where sometimes that information can be uncanny ... I'm still looking other things up now in regard to this latest dream.. wondering what time of the year that volcano exploded in 1924 -- around Christmas perhaps??

I'm almost afraid to look!

well, i'm not even close to exaggerating. I have family, friends, and acquaintances who've witnessed it . . . The reason why i use to try to find reasons for them happening by chance, was because i was raised atheist. Obviously i'm not atheist anymore after the things i've experienced . . . if anyone is interested in my stories, i would have no problem sharing them with you.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

well, i'm not even close to exaggerating. I have family, friends, and acquaintances who've witnessed it . . . The reason why i use to try to find reasons for them happening by chance, was because i was raised atheist. Obviously i'm not atheist anymore after the things i've experienced . . . if anyone is interested in my stories, i would have no problem sharing them with you.

Lol... should have checked this thread out earlier! Didn't see your message JPhish until just now but I would love to hear about some of your stories on this!

new topics

top topics

join