It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the forum "predictions is crud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
the forum predictions in crud. There are very few people who see the future. And when they do they publish books and make millions. What is happening with the prediction forum is peole stating what the hope or imagine will happen.

I still love ATS

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend
the forum predictions in crud. There are very few people who see the future. And when they do they publish books and make millions. What is happening with the prediction forum is peole stating what the hope or imagine will happen.

I still love ATS

i love ats too and i am inclined to agree with you.

The predictions forum is a free for all of "something bad might happen sometime" posts and people who are unbearable if the slightest thing ever happens.

Tighter control or ditch it i say.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I must agree too. I was expecting real predictions in this forum , dreams visions etc. So that we would have a record should anything come true. Perhaps we just haven't got enough genuine psychics here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i personally love the predictions forum..it's my favorite on ATS to visit. true, it does need better guidelines, 'cause if i see one more John Titor post i'm going to cry

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
i saw me posting this in my dream.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushfriend

I still love ATS

LOL

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
well im the one who can predict things...

ipredicted i was going to post this 2 seconds ago...

wow im psychic

oooo000000ooooo.....

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The predictions forum should be abolished. Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
No, we need to keep the predictions forum, otherwise all the people who feel the need to predict things will start posting them in the main forums. That would probably be a bigger annoyance...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i predicted that before you did haha

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brittany
No, we need to keep the predictions forum, otherwise all the people who feel the need to predict things will start posting them in the main forums. That would probably be a bigger annoyance...

AMEN to that

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I predicted CookieMonster000 predicting his prediction of his prediction about his prediction on predictions

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Most of the stuff in the predictions forum is :so01:

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Supernova
I predicted CookieMonster000 predicting his prediction of his prediction about his prediction on predictions

AMEN

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well, myself and several other members here have a talent known as "postcognition": we know things are going to happen immediately after, or sometimes days following, their occurence. This ability, often discussed under the umbrella term "Sensory Perception", is often misunderstood; few realize that the ability to percieve things after they happen is an innate ability of every human brain on this planet!

It's true that the postcognitive abilities of some individuals are less than others; there are many who are physically "blind" or "deaf", but this does not mean they do not possess similar abilities: many have the ability to move objects with the power of their body alone!. This rare talent, known as "Kinesis", includes the ability to lift objects, move them around, and, in many cases, actually change the physical location of the body by moving it through space!

Predictions are crap

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
hey I predicted that the Patriots would win the Superbowl and they did...so at least one of those silly predictions has been right

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
well all of my predictions were right...i predicted 9/11 beat that..well i least i dreamed of a fire on 9/10

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
well how about we kick it and replace it with my idea for a new forum???????

itd save space, time, and...well, not money because......yeah, WHATEVA

and i predicted that right now ill say

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see i told you, biatch

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think it is 99.9% BS as well. I also see no harm in people trying to give it there best guess. It's kind of a fun game to look at a bunch of info and try to figure out where it may take you in the future. Maybe, just maybe, there will be some HUGE prediction that takes place in this forum. It will probably be just out of pure luck and the fact that someone had to finally get a prediction right in here for once. But maybe it will be out of some skill a person has that we can't understand. It's mainly BS but I'm willing to keep my mind somewhat open to it in hopes that a person can prove me wrong with a great prediction. That being said, I very rarely read anything in the predictions section.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Oh, hell, it's tons of fun... but it's also riddled with "I think something bad will happen eventually" threads that turn into "I told you so" three days later when someone's cat throws up.

I just hope CookieMonster wasn't being serious up there... no offense, of course, but come on...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join