It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Counter For Illuminati Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I have a few theories, on how some things work in this country, first i figure the practice of red pepper, i think it's a fourm of mass truma to the head for splitting person's classic Illuminati style, i think first a plant is inserted into your head, then your seen by red pepper through some type of mind control or mind reading type act not sure which.

What i would do in this case if this were true and some one tried this on me i would do intense antiinvestigative reports and check to see if they were true Illuminati agents testers splitters ect ect and did no resistince of control and then practice wicca and cast doom if so true just something to think about, it is a counter for this type of practice.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Codex.MK2]

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Codex.MK2]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
What?!?
So some Illuminati plants red peppers in peoples heads?Than you go investigate said Illuminati and cast a spell on him?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Please delete this thread..

Why is it more and more people find the need to write/believe such senseless "crap"

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I agree theres so much drivel sometimes.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
My own troll in Azador i see, what you can't comprehend is everything based on this planet is perception, so if you feel there's a real Illuminati plot, why not feel that counter perception can overtake such, is that to hard to figure out?

I'm not saying cast a spell on everything you suspect to be related but if you have proof beyond a shadow of a doubt, it's a strike back, one to consider i might add.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Codex.MK2]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I'm trolling you because you don't make any sense and i felt like calling you out on it.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It's theories, that's what i like to call it in another words whos perception is stronger anyway you break it down, it's the best fourm of anti-Illuminati control, turn what there trying to do into something else, do a study on perception and you will see what i mean, again maybe i explanied it bad but there's merit to my theory.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by Codex.MK2]

join