It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOHN LEAR!!The Absolute Truth about UFOs!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I hope John Lear dont mind me putting this up here!! I think this should be shown to all the ATS members....this is so interesting!

Get the popcorn out this will keep you busy!

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)

11.)

12.)

Thanks John Lear!!!!!

[edit on 18/01/2008 by GUNSINWAR]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

how about giving us a general run down of what you expect us to watch aswell, rather than just posting a whopping 12 vids and leaving us no idea what they are about.

[edit on 24/4/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Doing a little plug for your long lost friend, lol?

All I have to say about John Lear is that he believes in Billy Meier 100%. If that doesn't tell you volumes about his fantastical beliefs and his ability to ignore reality then I don't know what will.

And when he gets backed into a corner from common sense, reason and logic he cries a lot. See the element 115 thread for good examples. His statements got ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHED in that thread, to the point he started contradicting himself when we presented him with arguments based on rational thought.

Check it out, its a good read. If you can't spot where he got "pwned" then perhaps your a little blind yourself, eh?

Folks like John Lear and are whats wrong with Ufology IMO. And people that perpetuate this type of stuff (whether it is true or not) damage the ability to find the real truth. If you do not understand why I say this, then your part of the problem. And judging by your thread, you have no clue how to further the cause of disclosure.

Common sense, reason, logic AND an open mind should point out the holes in this guy's "stories". I advance the notion that you only have on of the four attributes I just listed.....

admin edit Come on ITF you know better.

[edit on 4-26-2008 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think the guy has "lost it." The fact that he's being interviewed by that Gullible George guy ranks him right up there with that coo coo lady that thinks your future life fate is determined by mans calendar and the date you were born on. Now he's got a new gig going where he thinks the WTC buildings were knocked down by platforms in space made from energy that shoot holographic planes into buildings and what everyone witnessed on 9-11 was a cartoon. Seriously, I'm not kidding, he really thinks that.
Pretty insulting, huh?

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Divinorumus]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

All I have to say about John Lear is that he believes in Billy Meier 100%. If that doesn't tell you volumes about his fantastical beliefs and his ability to ignore reality then I don't know what will.

So you do not think saucers operate in Switzerland?
Or at all for that matter.

I think the Illuminati run saucer program, which is international wherever
their money holds power, was having fun with Billy and he took it to
a level of fun for himself.

Perhaps not even a paid dis info marketer run by CIA or Illuminati
underlings.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
This video is way old and has been posted a long time ago along with many other
"new" threads around here. Its getting harder and harder to get "new" information around here.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by VisionQuest

Try this new information?

G. Bush Sr. wanted him in the CIA.

Lives in New Mexico and went to a salvage yard and saw coil forms, like
huge and couldn't haul them, but saw Tesla's hand writing on it.
Wrote about it in his book.
The government bought it all back, packed it back into the barn in
Los Alamos Technical Area 33 (TA-33) and put up a fence and danger
radiation signs around it.

Birth place of the saucer project between Tesla and Von Braun.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
Seriously, I'm not kidding, he really thinks that.

Nah.....he doesn't believe any of that stuff. What he believes is that as long as he's willing to spout off, some segment of the population will pay attention and lend him some notoriety.

It's his "shtick". Think along the lines of the old comedian Foster Brooks....he did an absolutely dead on "drunk guy" act, all the while totally sober.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
John Lear is gone, good riddance. If you love him so much you should go visit him on one of the crackpot forums he has access too because the owners here finally got smart and removed him.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR
I hope John Lear dont mind me putting this up here!! I think this should be shown to all the ATS members....this is so interesting!

Get the popcorn out this will keep you busy!

Well, John Lear would in my opinion don’t mind that you put those here.
He even would in my opinion don’t mind that you shown it to all the ATS members too.
But he would in my opinion surely disagree with the knee jerk way you present it here.
It only gives me the absolute assurance that you haven’t really a clue or the slightest idea of what in reality is going on with matters like these.

[edit on 24/4/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Nah.....he doesn't believe any of that stuff. What he believes is that as long as he's willing to spout off, some segment of the population will pay attention and lend him some notoriety.

You're probably right. I was primarily posting on another forum when he suddenly showed up there after he left (?) here. He started to talk about his new shtick, and I asked him for some proof to convince me too, and he started calling me an ignorant anus (without repercussions). Then when I called him a senile old man (and was reprimanded for it), it became obvious that other forum was kissing up to him because they thought HE would lend THEM some notoriety. So, I left there. And apparently so did he. I see he's still at it on another dying forum I once posted to before even all this. He doesn't seem to be getting any attention now.

Strange. A couple years before all this we use to be able to converse intelligently. I think he's this way now because he said he needs $750,000, thus this lame 9-11 cartoon law suit he's now mixed up with somehow. I think he's broke and desperate and angry now. So sad. Funny too.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
His usefulness to the Illuminati must have worn out.

Any one for godlike productions as his next stop?

And there is always alien-ufo and unsolved mysteries but he solved
everything.

Some places don't go for solutions.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
John Lear is gone, good riddance. If you love him so much you should go visit him on one of the crackpot forums he has access too because the owners here finally got smart and removed him.

I didn't know what happened, he got banned ?

edit: N/M, found the thread in board business.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Schaden]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Gosh.... maybe he's not completely right about things, but why all the hostility? He's been a nice guy to me! I never kissed up to him in any way, just said that he was a fun guy to have around! That was the TRUTH! As long as you aren't coming at someone like you're ready to pounce on them, you'll find that civility and decorum are easily maintained!

An atmosphere on the moon? Hey.... it's almost 200,000 miles away. There could be a ten thousand foot tall statue of lord xenu on the moon, and we wouldn't have a damn clue! We don't really even know what's going on in Iraq, and we've got American troops going back and forth daily!

All I'm saying is... you guys are a little too sensetive about what kind of information you are willing to process. The anger some people have towards someone they dub as being a "loon" makes me question their reasoning for such attacks. John Lear could be a disinfo agent, but he's a damn nice guy as long as you aren't coming at him with an axe to grind. If you don't already know that # is happening up there and down here and under and over and every which way, don't expect someone else to lead you into the know... especially if you're insultingly reluctant. If you don't wanna know, and refuse to accept an alternative view just because "experts haven't said...", then # it, man. You ARE an ignorant anus, or whatever John Lear called you. Your head may very well be far up your ass.

Gosh, CIVILITY! Is this type of malicious lambasting allowed, especially when the said person is not here to defend themselves?

Even if Dr. Greer were here saying that he was vectoring in an alien chocolate chip candybar, would he deserve such hostility?

Maybe John Lear didn't leave at all. Maybe you are basing your knowledge off what one party has said, and absolutely couldn't care less the other way, so you say good riddance.

To me, this site was a better place with people like John Lear here. Aren't Characters welcome here? Christians preaching propaganda sure are welcome here, and defended vehemently by the staff... even though the Bible's word is about 1000 times more ridiculous and misleading than anything John has EVER said.

I'm just trying to make a point. I could call all Christians crazy ass nut bags who are ruining the world with their propaganda here, but I would get a warning or possibly get banned. You see the ridiculousness here?

Christians have the right to say their piece here, and they get defended.... so I think "Hey, while we're at it, let's just let anyone here claim anything they want, and defend them because it's their beliefs, and if it's misleading...so what? they have the right to mislead, because it's taboo to question beliefs. So let's not even bother with truth or denying ignorance at all!"

Of course... this is just me talking quietly to myself... I wouldn't wanna rock the boat, now would I?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

I didn't know what happened, he got banned ?

edit: N/M, found the thread in board business.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by Schaden]

I came in on a thread about Lear taken down from Wiki.
TPTB rule.
Or his material ran out and didn't hold much attention any more.

Ratings or whatever, so it goes.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It is easy to talk about John when he is not able to respond, John was a respected member at ATS, his threads were always very informative and well researched, and above all he was a gentleman. I know why many people hate him here, it is just envy, many of you would like to know what John knows or have a life like his.

John is my friend and I demand respect for him, if some of the posters know other forums where he posts, then go right ahead and say the same things that you say here on those forums, because on ATS he cannot respond.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Hmmm there seems to be more to this story than is being told.

Go to thelivingmoon.com for an interesting message from John Lear reguarding his...departure.

Both sides deserve a chance to talk.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by indierockalien]

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
It is easy to talk about John when he is not able to respond, John was a respected member at ATS, his threads were always very informative and well researched, and above all he was a gentleman. I know why many people hate him here, it is just envy, many of you would like to know what John knows or have a life like his.

John is my friend and I demand respect for him, if some of the posters know other forums where he posts, then go right ahead and say the same things that you say here on those forums, because on ATS he cannot respond.

Respected member? He might have started that way, and still may be respected by a few, but when his ideas got so outlandish that even the most gullible person was saying, "huh?", the respect for him went downhill fast, especially when, if questioned, he would label you and ignore you.

Threads being informative and well researched? Very true, if you are into science fiction. Soul catchers on the moon...breathable atmosphere on the moon, no planes on 9/11...c'mon, give me a break. Utter nonsense with not 1 iota of evidence to support them.

A Gentleman? Yes, he was...John and I had many good conversations and debates, but he got too involved in his outlandish theories, and those theories seemed to outweigh any good raport he had with me, and others if we didn't agree with him.

Although I had many good debates with him on here, and was often amused when reading some of the fiction he would come up with, I won't miss him on here. Good luck to him wherever he is though, I wish no ill will.

Sensfan.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Click here for more information.

admin edit: We don't allow attacks on members current or "former".

[edit on 4-26-2008 by Springer]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
For cryin' out loud people, the horse is dead!!! Let it go and move on.

Let's show a little class.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join