It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Those That Still Call Themselves Democrats...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Here's a little compilation of recent baloney from the folks that rule all the people with hearts of gold but no insight (democrats)...

Bill Cristol Leaking The Gameplan:

The plan executed:

In case you missed it:

You might be saying... she mispoke? Reitteration:

ANALYSIS (ESSENTIAL):

PLEASE pass this on to anyone who might benefit from knowing the game!

[edit on 4/24/2008 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Red, blue, purple, orange, or blue. Our current politico situation is a mess. Millions spent on these herky jerkys flown and bussed about to spew their 'I was sniped at while a little bosnian girl fed me cookies'. Loathsome. What we need is a new whip, but that will never come, because we have been successfully dumbed down.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reborn...

this is important!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
Here's a little compilation of recent baloney from the folks that rule all the people with hearts of gold but no insight (democrats)...

Bill Cristol Leaking The Gameplan

I guess I'm not following your logic here... William Kristol isn't a democrat; he's a Republican pundit (or, more accurately, a Neoconservative pundit), and the son of one of the founders of the neocon movement. Kristol helped cofound PNAC of all things. He has zero interest in what's truly "best" for the Dems, or in being anything close to objective when it comes to matters regarding the "left". Like all neocons he's primarily concerned with Rove'esque style dirty tactics and "the politics of fear".

[edit on 5/8/08 by redmage]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Watch all the videos...
The point will be clear...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by theBLESSINGofVISION
Watch all the videos...
The point will be clear...

1st) I did watch all of the videos.

2nd) Your "point" still isn't clear.

You seem to be taking a swipe at the left with "baloney from the folks that rule all the people with hearts of gold but no insight (democrats)"; yet you start off by showing a clip of a neocon pundit.

Are you saying that since Hillary shares some neocon views you'll be voting for her?

Are you saying that Dems have no insight because they supposedly can't see someone with neocon leanings in their midst (while the Republicans have let neocons completely hijack the powerstructure of their own party)?

If it's the latter then maybe a thread titled "To Those That Still Call Themselves Republicans..." might be more fitting. Under "neoconservative rule" the Republican party is a shell of it's former self. The foundations of states rights, financial conservatisim, less Gov. bureaucracy & intrusion, and free market capitalism have all basically flown out the window.

[edit on 5/8/08 by redmage]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I show the neocon pundit because i am implying that they the neocon and clinton are on the same side!

There are no differences between the DEMS / REPUBS...

The whole 2-party system is a sham...

An illusion...

Designed to give the illusion of choice...

The is none with either party!

[edit on 5/20/2008 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Republicans for which it stands. Democrats busily foiling their 10k's in congressional freezers.
Both bought and sold. You know where that leaves us.
The military industrio machine happily marches on. Ask your Dr. if ...is right for you.

[edit on 5/20/2008 by jpm1602]

top topics

join