It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What breed of cat is this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I know the cat's eyes are all crazied and low budget, but does anyone know what kind of cat this is? Looks like a mix of a wild breed of some kind.. Mountain lion or something?

P.S. Whoever this guy is, appears to be retarded...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Looks like it might be some type of Siamese or related breed.
It's also behaving as if it might have captured a mouse or bird, or some other small prey. My cats act a bit like that if I try to steal a meal they worked so hard to catch.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
It says siamese on the vid description.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
It says siamese on the vid description.

Remind me never to get one of those then... I'll probably remember though... Don't mess with Siamese...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

In case you forget, whatever you do, don't get a Siamese.
Dude, you've been reminded.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

In case you forget, whatever you do, don't get a Siamese.
Dude, you've been reminded.

Dude!!!! That was close, almost bought one today... Good thing I didn't...

I think the one in the video has something wild in it, doesn't look pure bread to me, but what do I know... ??

I had a buddy that had a part bob cat and that thing was freakin nasty! It would purr and rub up against you like it wanted you to pet it, then you'd go to pet it and it would attack you... lol...

Then when I was like 5 years old my Aunt owned a cat that was basically wild... You had to put on moon boots to walk through the living room to the bathroom at night... The rule was, always have socks or shoes of some kind on or you were taking a chance... lol that cat was freakin insane to put it lightly... I was only 5 so I'd hold my pee until I could wake someone up or someone else woke up first... Was too scared to walk through the house because of that damn cat.. It wasn't like, oh look, it's nice it's playing, it was like oh look, there goes my foot, there goes my lower leg... Run!... Maybe missing an eye or whatever... It didn't play, it always attacked! yay...

[edit on 25-4-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

new topics

top topics

join