It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens love their Meat! ( Warning Graphic)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Parts were taken to determine the effect of the Tesla death ray.

He said he had one and he did.

It was being tested from the saucer ship he designed because its
surrounded by ions of high static charge and is deadly to stand
next to it.

Intense UV radiation destroyed the cattle immune system, they die
as if they had aids with pneumonia. They get taken for autopsy.
They dumped back from the air.

Illuminati control all the way.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
You mean to tell me some advanced civilization is coming to our planet, with equipment and knowledge we can't even begin to understand, taking cow parts and leaving the carcasses laying around when they probably have the power to just vaporize them or something, lol?

Thats kind of like when they come here at night to do their clandestine observations of us and leaving their damn parking lights on or something. Advanced my ass.

But seriously, you guys don't think there is anyway for natural predator death, disease, and the ravages of decomposition to explain any of this? I mean, jumping to the LEAST possible conclusion seems to me to be a little ignorant, no?

And before you rule out anything on this earth that can cause that, I would really, really suggest you look into this type of thing beyond some Google photos or some dude's woo-woo website.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR

These are all the doings of some guys running around in the middle of the night. Satanic cult, people. They need certain organs and drained the blood to perform certain rituals. It is as simple as that.

Do you really think that an alien race is going to waste their time and energy to travel hundreds of light years, an energy output that would drain a star just to mutilate some cows? C'moon. That's ridiculous...

So they have the ability to travel great distances but don't have the capability to grow their own cows?

People should not point their fingers at aliens every singel time something that is out of the ordinary happens.

"OMG! Some cows are missing some genitals! It must be aliens! OMG! there are weird looking patterns on wheat fields! It must be aliens! OMG! There are
dots in the sky! It must be aliens!"

C'moooon.... There are more mundane and ho-humm humdrum explanations
than aliens or black ops kidnapping cows and pulling off their genitalias...

Also I can't bear the funny feeling when someone suggested that Tesla jumped out of the grave and did all this?

[edit on 25-4-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ok the skeptics think they have all the insider info as to why or how an alien would do this. They could very well have good reasons for doing it and I doubt they are flying back and forth just to get a cow. Lets not pretend to know the motives or procedure of aliens. I see here alot of evidence to suggest somthing is not right. The fact that so many have the same pattern is cause for concern. The round cuts without tearing is more than unusual, it's an impossibility with teeth. Someone suggested maybe maggots or other bugs creating precision like cuts, yeah right, what did these bugs do with the organs that are missing and how do you explain the mutilations such as the one in the dead of winter, no bugs are going to be out especially flys and the skin would be frozen. I don't know, none of this seems right at all. I suppose it's easy to look at this with a glance and dismiss it as natural but thats an error skeptics always make, it's the details in these cases that are strange.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The deer on the pole was put up there by the snowplow on a train. I read it somewhere in a train magazine.

mikell

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
UFO in the sky, below that, aliens in the air and the capture and kill unit on the ground. Yep, its those aliens again. Might be a good time to get out of the livestock business as those aliens keep immigrating.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

You didnt bump into Stpehen Hawking recently did you?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You mean to tell me some advanced civilization is coming to our planet, with equipment and knowledge we can't even begin to understand, taking cow parts and leaving the carcasses laying around when they probably have the power to just vaporize them or something, lol?

Why would they "vaporize" them when mankind simply dismisses the phenomenon anyways? Let me give you an "alien's perspective" for the sake of indulging in a bit of fun.

What an alien thinks:
1) Humans are not concerned with "x% of their cattle."
2) Humans are baffled and unable to protect their cattle.

But seriously, you guys don't think there is anyway for natural predator death, disease, and the ravages of decomposition to explain any of this? I mean, jumping to the LEAST possible conclusion seems to me to be a little ignorant, no?

As the OP explained...

Tears in the skin created when it is stretched by postmortem bloat and/or as dehydration causes the animal's hide to shrink and split, often in linear cuts.
source
OP also brought to light that an experiment had been done by leaving a recently deceased cow to lay in the field for 48 hours. The postmortem bloating did cause incision like tears similar to surgical marks. Now that is a possible "conventional" explanation.

However, as a true skeptic I have to wonder why these mutilations first began in 1947? Why are other animals so frightened of these carcasses? Why before 1947 did no cow ever drop dead from natural causes or disease and suffer "post mortem bloating" AND get mistaken for "an alien mutilation" (a pretty serious claim)? I have to wonder why the Roswell crash in 1947 and cattle mutilation in 1947? Why in both instances shortly after the splitting of the atom?

look into this type of thing beyond some Google photos or some dude's woo-woo website.

Some dude's woo-woo website? Actually he clearly got most of his information off wikipedia. Anyone can edit it.

"FOIA Working Forum (restricted)"......am I the only one that sees the humor in that forum title?

I do find the humor.
But I assure you we have nothing to hide.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
That picture of a deer on a power grid pole is quite interesting, to say the least.

Yes, it could very well be that the local hunters were playing around and this was a prank done in good fun. That's the easiest explanation.

However, if you've ever hunted or killed a deer yourself, you'll know just how extremely heavy this animal is. I find it very unlikely that hunters would have been willing to completely waste their prey like that, carry him all the way up there with a ladder and leave the animal there to rot.

The easiest way for people to have known if this was a hoax or not would have been to bring the animal to a lab and to do an autopsy on it to figure out the cause of death.

If the animal died because he was shot at range with a bullet, then we know it was obviously a prank. If not... then what caused it to die..?

[edit on 25-4-2008 by N3V3RM1ND]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i agree with sheep here we still have no idea about there intention and happening all over the world i doubt that all the world s government have an agreement to transpass and experiment on other s animals thus only a big organization with advanced technology could achieve so or an alien again it started in 1947 when the roswell accident happen so i will go with the second one

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdchop
Please explain - I don't see a thing - "them" can you point it out please!! Thanx

I think I see where debris is coming from with this, but I'd like him to explain his concept further. As to the whole issue, let's look at it this way...

What is singular about the bits that are 'removed'? What would they tell a researcher? Why are they consistantly sampled? Answer that and you have a direction.

Of couse, if it's all lips and arseholes, I can point to the culprit...it's Oscar! Oscar Meyer, that is! Seriously, though, if we can get a handle on the scientific process...presuming there is one...then we can start to figure it out.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GUNSINWAR
Human mutilation is more worrisome to me. If the crop of cattle mutilations and cat mutilations are not enough. The evidence that humans are also subject to this activity are truly frightening.

think-aboutit.com...

[edit on 25-4-2008 by SUNRAY06]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SUNRAY06

Thanks for that link! What a horrorifying read though...

The worst part is seeing those extensive mutilations and then reading "The complete set of the forensic color photographs, and the autopsy report, proves that the typical "cattle mutilation" type of wounds were inflicted WHILE THE VICTIM WAS ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS!"

As if I weren't scared enough of these things, heh...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SUNRAY06

thank you for the link i feel hatred toward whoever did so specialy doing it while the person was conscious these kind of report ........ it is a grave matter

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Yeah, it look like a whole cow.

UV ray exposure kills the cow, and sharpens their aim for humans.

Put a stop to the Illuminati now and see how long 'ETs' continue to exist.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join