It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When was the NWO agenda formed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If "NWO" exists, when was their agenda formed and what is their exact agenda?

What is their most successful act so far for the "NWO"?

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Ickey]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Watch Zeitgeist or Endgame for your answers as to when it all started.

As for the most sucessful, that would be hard to determine as we can not for sure what acts are a result of the NWO or the traditional State system. If I had to chose though I would say the pharmaceutical industry's dominance over American's health.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I have watched the two videos you mentioned.

In fact, I have read almost all of the NWO propaganda by NWO propagandists.

50% true, 50% horses**t.

The part about "NWO" and "Illuminati" is complete ***t.

Naive people read the 50% facts and also blindly believe in the 50% s***.

They have been misled by false propaganda.

So I am asking people here who believe in "NWO" **** to tell me their views.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Ickey]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

Relax.
Your question is ridiculous to begin with anyways...

IF the NWO exists, how would anyone know this answer, unless they were on the inside?

In fact, I have read almost all of the NWO propaganda by NWO propagandists.

Almost, by definition, isn't everything. You've come to the right place to fill that small bit of NWO propaganda you're missing.

Personally, I have seen Zeitgeist but not Endgame. Zeitgeist would have us believe the "NWO" is really the Federal Bank who controls the world etc. I think if there was an "NWO" that it was formed in the 1960s-1970s. I'm talking about high end career intelligence / mililtary types in the NSA, CIA, and USAF. Why you ask? I would guess they anticipated our society getting a bit too big for its britches. With the discovery of the nuke, ET visitation, etc all the signs point that we are ready to jump to the next level. Our language barriers, religious barriers, cultural barriers, political barriers... in short our society's technological advancements are outpacing our global social development. If the NWO exists, it is to ensure the transition from a Type 0 Civilization to a Type 1 Civilization.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

IF the NWO exists, how would anyone know this answer, unless they were on the inside?

So, if there is evidence that "NWO" exists, that would mean that "NWO" doesn't exist.

If there is no evidence whatsoever that shows that "NWO" exists, it proves that 'NWO" exists.

Is this correct?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ickey

So, if there is evidence that "NWO" exists, that would mean that "NWO" doesn't exist.

If there is no evidence whatsoever that shows that "NWO" exists, it proves that 'NWO" exists.

Is this correct?

If that reply isn't the most backward, inside-out logic I've seen today; I'll eat somebody's hat!

If you are serious about wanting to know answers to your question, and not simply looking for an off-the-wall, illogical, pseudo debate - you might want to start here ... en.wikipedia.org... where it shows the NWO is at least as old as Woodrow Wilson just after WWI. It's not a definitive article and there certainly can be older instances of the term NWO documented elsewhere.

To me, the NWO is a political concept, not an organization. To me, it's the U.N. at this point in time.

edit to correct typo

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Found some interesting reading about the Illuminati. This little group have been around for a long time. In 1933, the Masonic symbol of the triangle and all-spying eye were added to the American one dollar bill. Annuit coeptis means "our enterprise (conspiracy) has been crowned with success. Novus ordo seclorum, new social order, new secular order or new world order. For more reading www.michaeljournal.org ... poor ole Woodrow Wilson! It seems the United States is being run by a small group of people, through financial means ... Wall Street.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
If the NWO exists, I think it's our fault anyway.

We let them have their little secrets.

We let them scare us.

You are interesting in your approach. Keep going.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, and we listened to their commercials and bought their junk and let their money become our lifeblood.

Oh... and we let ourselves get locked into the belief systems we allowed them to give us.

Is the NWO just plain old apathy and ignorance?

[edit on 26-4-2008 by indierockalien]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If aliens are involved, we were the ones who laughed that away as nonsense, and continued to ignore anomalous things as just "forgetting to carry the one" or "misinterpreting the data".

In the end, the NWO is us.

It's an external representation of our internal conflict with ourselves manifesting, so that we may confront what we subconsciously repress.

This monkey is going to bed.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ickey

It depends what agenda you are referring to. One of the agendas was the creation of the Federal Reserve. This took place at Jekyll Island in 1910. A very successful project.

Another agenda was the creation of a unified Europe (EU) and a joint currency (Euro). They've discussed this at the Bilderberg meeting in 1954. Another successful project.

top topics

join