It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix Lights Update: Man claims he was behind mystery lights (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Phoenix Lights Update: Man claims he was behind mystery lights (Video)

www.azfamily.com

UPDATE: Wednesday morning

PHOENIX - Police will not investigate the mysterious lights seen flickering in the sky.

Witnesses across the Valley spotted the four red lights Monday night. Some speculated they were UFOs but that does not appear to be the case. A Valley man told 3TV he was behind it all!

He says he took four large balloons full of helium, tied them to road flares and let them go!
Phoenix residents and the media were still abuzz over the mysterious four red lights that appeared in Monday night's sky in north Phoenix.

The man, who did not want to be identified, told 3TV that he used fishing line to attach road flares to helium-filled balloons, then lit the fares and launched them a minute apart from his back yard.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com
www.ufodigest.com
www.azfamily.com
en.wikipedia.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Lights in Phoenix again!!

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
That guy, who claims to be the lone cause of the "Phoenix lights" if feeding the general public with lies, just like the governments of this world do on a daily basis.

Former Arizona governor to discuss his own UFO sighting in upcoming event.

Former Arizona Governor Fife Symington will be moderating a November 12 event at the National Press Club where he will discuss the Phoenix Lights incident. He says he will be joined by 14 former high-ranking military and government officials from seven countries who will share evidence from what they call their own UFO experiences and investigations.

Phoenix Lights was an alien spacecraft, former AZ Gov. says

Description of Video 1:

Former Arizona Governor Fife Symington comes out publicly for the first time saying he witnessed the Phoenix Lights UFO and believes the UFO was probably an alien spacecraft. Thursday, March 22, 2007 - Courtesy CNN

The "new" Phoenix Lights April 21st, 2008

Description of Video 2:

Former Arizona Governor Fife Symington comes out publicly for the first time saying he witnessed the Phoenix Lights UFO and believes the UFO was probably an alien spacecraft. Thursday, March 22, 2007 - Courtesy CNN

A deeper look into the phoenix lights!

Description of Video 3:

In 1997, something flew over Phoenix, Arizona and was seen by thousands of people and captured on videotape. The tale of the Phoenix Lights became the biggest UFO story since Roswell.
Explained away as nothing more than flares from military aircraft, the residents of Phoenix do not believe this theory and know different.

www.azfamily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 24-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
He wasn't talking about the 1997 event, but the one on Monday 4/21/08...check out this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Interesting that the police aren't going to investigate such a dangerous and irresponsible stunt, just makes me believe the claim even less.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I would like to see him duplicate it. I don't think his explanation fits what I saw in the videos. I am raising the bullsh.... flag on this one.

top topics

join