It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad to join

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hi,

My name is Anthony, i am 18 yrs old and from Iowa, US.

I know Im young compared to most of the users of this website, but age should'nt be a concern at all.

I have always been fascinated by the deep secrets of this world and the mysterious of space, and this site is perfect. I hope to gain a lot information from the boards.

hopefully someday i will be able to meet Clifford Stone(thats one of my goals for the time being)

thanks for reading and im happy to join

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Welcome Anthony, glad your here. Age isn't really a factor, it's the thought and effort you put into the crafting of your posts.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, another member, or any of the top notch moderators we have here at ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondax

Welcome Mondax/Anthony. I think your interest here is the same as all of us who sign on, I have learned that most people on here are very intelligent, open minded individuals , and spending time on ATS is an enlightning experience every time. See you on the threads!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Welcome fellow Iowan.

Enjoy your stay, and try to stay out of asala's closet, she doesn't let me go in there...and I'm her "favorite"

But yeah, if you need anything, hit up one of the mods...they're definately a cool group.

[edit on 24.4.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hi Anthony...

Welcome to ATS, happy posting

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hi Anthony,

Welcome to ATS.

Dont worry about the age thing, it means nothing here. ATS breaks down all the barriers we face in the real world. Just say what you feel but keep within the T&Cs and you will be fine.

Have fun on the boards and I will see ya around,

JQ.

top topics

join