It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Williams is seeing Heath Ledger's ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I just saw at the end of the local news that Michelle Williams has seen Heath Ledger's ghost twice. Has anyone else heard this or is it on the net anywhere?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

Did you see that she said that herself? How wicked, and cruel can you be to even want to know such a thing unless you hear it from her mouth.

How would you feel about something as silly as this if you were her?

The insensative cruelty from people just amazes me. How ridiculous!

And what business is it of yours if she is hearing from him?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Are you nuts? It was a news report.

Should they not have reported his death? There are thousands of ghost sightings reported all the time.

If I would have said Jane Doe is seeing John Doe's ghost it would be no problem. It's funny how people worship celebrities so much.

So are you this upset when other ghost sightings are reported or do you just kiss the ass of celebrities all the time?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

Excuse me? You brought up the ghost of a celeb, not me.

What is your source for the story? I see you supplied no links. What channel was this breaking news on?

Just your imagination, then?

Heath Ledger is dead. Let him rest in peace. And for that matter, let Michelle and their child do the same.

Can you imagine how upsetting it might be for them to read your trash?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

He was just bringing up something he saw on the news to see if anyone else had heard about it. Yeah, there's a good chance its just another dumb rumor but there's no reason to flame the guy. I don't see any disrespect in the OP's question, to either Heath or Michelle.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

He was just bringing up something he saw on the news to see if anyone else had heard about it. Yeah, there's a good chance its just another dumb rumor but there's no reason to flame the guy. I don't see any disrespect in the OP's question, to either Heath or Michelle.

Exactly, people just worship these celebrities too much. Celebrities are not immune to sightings. It was on Fox 8 news in Cleveland. Stop kissing so much celebrity ass.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A quick google turned up this link - I'm sure there are many others as well.

www.showbizspy.com...

It seems to be something Ms. Williams chose to share with the media including the fact that his visitations have helped her to grieve. I am glad that this young woman and her family are able to grieve and, hopefully, move forward.

I do agree that many people do celebrity worship and that many others cannot seem to leave the families of those who are deceased alone such as with Princess Diana. However, in this case, it sounds like something "positive" has come about following the death of a celebrity and the person most affected by it decided to share the information. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Cool story.

Now he should go really haunt those idiots who made fun of him after he died.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Though I didn't worship Heath Ledger, he was a great actor by any standards, and wherever he is now, I hope he's resting in peace.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

dude are you friends with her or something? people see ghosts all the time, so how is that cruel? and it does help to bring closure. good for her if it's true, if it's not i'm sure she just thinks its a stupid rumor.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I don't get how someone could get offended by this. Yeah, if it's a bunch of media sensationalizing bull# it's pretty tasteless. But if it's real, I think she's tryign to let Heath's fans know he's passed over and is at peace.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Pretty cool stuff. But it makes me wonder, being a fellow actor myself. Can you trust her? Actors are generally insecure, lol.

new topics

top topics

join