It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feet Hurt? Stop Wearing Shoes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Feet Hurt? Stop Wearing Shoes, at least that is what scientist are now saying. It took 4 million years of evolution to perfect the foot, and humans have been wrecking that perfection with every step since they first donned shoes.

Read More...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thats all nice and stuff.. But What about people like me who work all day long in a kitchen?
Theres no way you can work 95% of most jobs in this world without shoes, or boots!
I need water proof boots, and sturdy boots at that to make it threw a long day. Not to mention when I drop a sharp knife, or spill some hot grease.
If I was shoeless, I think I would be in much more pain at the end of the day!

But yes, when I get home, I put on my Moccasin Boots! They are very comfy! And when IM not wearing those, I am bear foot!
Nothing like taking off my boots after a long day at work!

Makes sense for those of us who dont work in harsh areas.

Can you think of those guys who work steel, without boots...

Dont get me wrong tho.. I do see the point to this thread..
Back before we had shoes, we where all naked, and wore bear skins on our feet.. I guess its why we get the saying bear feet!

[edit on 23-4-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I work in an office, and if I plan to be at my desk for 1+ hour or so, I kick off my shoes, I will even walk around in my socks, no one seems to notice, but my office is quite small so who knows.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Recently, I've learned that talking off even my cheap and almost worn out slippers at home does improve not only my posture but reduces the painful feet.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
LOL - that "article" ends up becoming a promotion for, guess what....shoes! The author ends up saying that the best non-shoe-shoe is the "Vivo Barefoot".

Classic. Shoes are bad for you! Don't use shoes! Oh, you need shoes? Then buy the "Vivo Barefoot"! LOL

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I didn't need to read a medical study to know that when I have no shoes on life is so much better!!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Our feet evolved in dirt...

That's all I got to say about that

new topics

top topics

join