It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disgusting remarks by the CIT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It amazes me that Aldo can be sooo completely disgusting and vile when referring to those that died on 9-11.
s1.zetaboards.com...

Did the human remains of the passenger & crew witness the plane on the south side?

The CIT should be ashamed of themselves and they should be held accountable for the sick things like this that they post.

I know that some may try and defend them by saying
"well given the context of it....."
There should be no excuse for making a comment like that.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

Bobert,

This sounded more like a Dylan Avery / Jason Bermas line. Aldo is also a known thug, but I agree...thats a rotten statement and a disgrace to those that were murdered.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the response.
I can tell you that Aldo is a complete coward.
He photoshopped a picture of me for no apparent reason.
He has it displayed on LCF and I dont even post over there and the thread he posted it on had nothing to do with me.
I called him and attempted to confront him but he wouldnt be a man and speak to me.
About a year and a half ago Craig provided him info about me and my family and he posted "think about your family" in a thread where I was disagreeing with him and the CIT.
He talks a big game behind his computer but thus far has declined my very open invitation to meet me anytime and anywhere.
We live in the same area.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

Wow... thats crazy. I will tell you, the mods will be on this thread soon and will more than likely shut it down.

There are several reasons why I don't give out personal information here... this is one of them.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This forum is dedicated to the discussion and speculation of cover-ups, scandals, and other conspiracies surrounding the events of 9/11/2001.

This thread is now close.

top topics

join