It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Dead Hijackers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
First of all. Are you EVER going to provide us with evidence that the hijackers are alive? I have asked you many times.

I am still waiting for you to provide real, actual evidence from your original claim that all the hijackers are dead.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima... what are you looking for for evidence?

I listed ALL what I provided. Video, photographs, family statements.... etc etc...

You choose ONCE AGAIN to poo poo it. Fine. Your prerogative to do so. It's what I got right now. It IS evidence. weather or not it's sufficient to you is not my concern.

Now do ME a favor and answer the question I asked.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Great post CO. Star and flag!

Research like this is what keeps the debates in check.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Ultima... what are you looking for for evidence?

Any actual official report such as coroner reports or DNA evidence that all the hijackers are dead?

Let me quote this from the site you just used.

www.cstl.nist.gov...

Five remaining nuclear STR profiles were obtained from the crash site that did not match any references for the victims. These profiles were thought to represent the terrorists aboard the flight.

So again NO DNA evindece that all the hijackers are dead

[edit on 26-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

This is about dead hijackers, because they suicided in furtherance of their 'mission'.

I would wish ULTIMA would not post inaccurate and misleading info about how or how not auto-pilots work.

I have a copy of a study done by the NTSB, that focused specifically on the Auto-Flight activity on AAL77 and UAL93.

What it shows is very obvious to me, an airline pilot. Once the take-over occurred, the flight profiles became very erratic, as would be expected by suicidal hi-jackers with only a few hundred hours, who didn't give a damn about flying smoothly, as professionals do.

They mis-handled the programming of the 'auto-flight system', as it's called, since it incorporates not just the Auto-Pilots, but the entire FMS....they were grossly inexperienced, but had basic knowledge, likely due to time in Simulators.

I could give you a non-pilot, a two-hour lesson in a modern Sim, and teach you the basics too.

BUT, these dead hijackers....on a suicide mission that they knew in advance about....had at least a few hundred hours. They (the ones who were assigned to fly) knew what a VOR is, and how to tune them.

They knew how to operate the Mode Control Panel, the 'MCP'....to input heading and altitude settings, and to use 'LVL CHG' (Level Change) to change altitudes, using the AutoPilot.

They did not know how to use 'VNAV'.....probably knew 'LNAV'....I'm still reading the report. (VNAV=vertical navigation....LNAV=lateral navigation)

The LNAV and VNAV are part of the FMC database.....but if they just used VOR info, and placed the EFIS switch that controlled the EHSI into full HSI, then they'd be familiar with what it represented, and could navigate that way.

The erratic behavior, as evidenced by the DFDRs, the record of Auto-Flight activity, accompanied with the use of the MCP...the various accidental transmissions on ATC frequencies, when they thought they were on the PA.....

...lead to only one conclusion. Suicidal 'jihadist' Arab Hi-jackers, who are now dead....

WW

[edit on 4/26/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
This is about dead hijackers, because they suicided in furtherance of their 'mission'

Then show me evidence that they are all dead or admit you are just stating an opnion and it is not fact.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Hey Ultima...

Did that report say that they were able to match DNA of the brothers? YES OR NO??

I didn't say ALL of the hijackers were identified through DNA. I clearly stated SOME of them.

Let me ask you this...

Several people inside the Pentagon that were killed were not identified. Are they dead?

IT is once again time to ask you to step up and provide us with evidence that they are alive? Come on now.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Did that report say that they were able to match DNA of the brothers? YES OR NO??

Did that report match DNA of the all the hijackers as you claim? YES or NO ?

Why can't you post evindece to support your original claim, you want to kepe changing and twisting things around to me ?

[edit on 26-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Oh, ULITMA.....tsk, tsk.....I think I'll let CO 'field' this one!!!!

This is about dead hijackers.....CO has more info on their DNA, and such....you seem to wish to ignore, so be it.

I called you out on the auto-pilot issue, as regards the B757/B767, which you just completely igonred, as is your style. Dodge and weave.

Or, change the subject, when convenient....

YOU brought up the subject, if I'm not mistaken, about auto-pilots 'taking over'....was it THIS thread, or another, where you had the ghoulish notion of 'seeing the looks on the pilots' faces'???

Rude, and callous of you, I am sorry to say.

Yeah, I may get a warning for this....though I didn't say anything that can't be corroborated....unless you edit.

As I have repeatedly said....I went to the Funeral Service for David Charlebois, the FO killed on AAL77. I went in uniform, although I was not employed by AAL....in honor of his memory. Most of the others there were his other friends and colleagues, in THEIR uniforms.

There was a group of schoolchildren on AAL77....young kids from Maryland, so excited about their first airplane flight, going to Los Angeles.....

These are just a few of the victims of that day. How DARE you diminish the loss?!? How DARE you!

.........I'm about to get profane.............

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

This is about dead hijackers.....CO has more info on their DNA, and such....you seem to wish to ignore, so be it.

If he has info on DNA showing all the hijackers are dead why wont he show it, i have asked several times for it?

I called you out on the auto-pilot issue, as regards the B757/B767, which you just completely igonred, as is your style. Dodge and weave.

As stated i will pass on your infomration to all the pilots, engineers and and others that i have recievced my infomratino from.

I will pass it on to the Brits that their system will not work according to you.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, you have been asked repeatedly to show evidence that they are still alive, yet you don't. Where is your evidence?

This is becoming circular.....and rapidly becoming a waste of time.....

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

ULTIMA, you have been asked repeatedly to show evidence that they are still alive, yet you don't.

It was not me who made the original claim that they are all dead. It is on the person making the claim to backup their claim. So please post the evidence that they are all dead ar admit its an opinion and not fact.

I can tell you that the claim would not hold up in court because i have already proven reasonable doubt.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I didn't say ALL of the hijackers were identified through DNA. I clearly stated SOME of them.

How were all of the alleged hijackers identified, if it was not through DNA evidence?

Where is the evidence that proves all of the alleged hijackers are dead?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Where is the evidence that proves all of the alleged hijackers are dead?

You are wasting your time, he will not answer.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

AGAIN, strawman.....you deflect, you never answer directly.

I am tired of this circular junk.....ULTIMA, you have nothing to offer.

You completely ignored my discussion of how the B757/767 autoflight system works....completely ignored.

You also seem to 'cling' to whatever you can in your 'view' of the events, despite any and all facts that are presented, you continue to answer in 'one-line' posts, with nothing substantial to contribute....you tend to 'answer' with a challenge.....but you never really answer at all.

Some call this 'answering a question with another question'.....it is a passive-aggressive tactic, and is beneath you.

So, I will not play your games anymore.

Good day.

WW

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You completely ignored my discussion of how the B757/767 autoflight system works....completely ignored.

I did not ignore it, i am just looking at other information from other sources.

As stated i will pass on your statement to others.

Some call this 'answering a question with another question'.....it is a passive-aggressive tactic, and is beneath you.

Well i woiuld not have to resort to this if people would answer simple queations or post evidende to support their claims when asked.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I have no proof but you can be sure that, whatever happened to those patsies on the day of 9/11, they are certainly all dead now.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

No.

And No.

Please look at RNP of Pegasus.

[edit on 27/4/2008 by C0bzz]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

This is about dead hijackers, because they suicided in furtherance of their 'mission'

Then show me evidence that they are all dead or admit you are just stating an opnion and it is not fact.

Would you be so kind as to give examples of the kind of evidence, and it's provenance, that would satisfactorily prove that the hijackers are dead?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

Not only has this article not been retracted as was mentioned before, but it was edited to say "a man called" under his photograph to make it appear as though it could be a different person using the same name. If this is not the man who was a hijacker, why did they put this guy's picture over the media that matches the man who is still alive and well? Why did they have his other information(such as attending the flight school) correct too? Why is his brother also alive?
If this man who is alive is not the hijacker, how do we know the real hijacker went to flight school at all?

/6cdkbz

A 33-year-old Saudi Arabian pilot with the same name is alive in Riyadh.

* Wail Alshehri, a name used by one of the suspected hijackers on American Airlines Flight 11.

A man by the same name is a pilot whose father is a Saudi diplomat in Bombay. "I personally talked to both father and son today," Allagany said.

* Waleed M. Alshehri, a name used by another alleged hijacker on Flight 11, is the same name as the other son of the diplomat. Allagany said that man is living in Jidda.

"This is a respectable family. I know his sons, and they're both alive," he said.

Any proof that these alleged hijackers are dead, besides the old retracted article cop-out?

[edit on 27-4-2008 by PplVSNWO]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join