It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Dead Hijackers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima...

show YOUR evidence.

I have shown:

1-FBI reports.

2-Photographic Evidence.

3-Video Evidence.

4-Statements from the Saudi Government

5-Hijacker family statements

6-Hijackers giving warning to the United states.

7- DNA evidence

This is all evidence.... where is yours?

"Tracking the threat dot com " isn't evidence.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
show YOUR evidence.

I have shown:

1-FBI reports.

2-Photographic Evidence.

3-Video Evidence.

4-Statements from the Saudi Government

5-Hijacker family statements

6-Hijackers giving warning to the United states.

7- DNA evidence

This is all evidence.... where is yours?

"Tracking the threat dot com " isn't evidence.

1. No real evidence of dead hijackers.

2. No real evidence of dead hijackers.

3. No real evidence of dead hijackers .

4. No real evidence of dead hijackers.

5. No real evidence of dead hijackers.

6. No real evidence of dead hijackers.

7. No real evidence of dead hijackers.

No real evidnece to debate trackingthethreat.com.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

EXACTLY what I expected from you Ultima. Ignore Ignore Ignore. I had you figured out over a year ago.

Again... please list your evidence.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Again... please list your evidence.

Still waiting for you to post actual evidnece to support your claim.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

It's listed Ultima. You chose to ignore it or not to believe it. That's not my problem.

I will ask you for your evidence now please. Stop the side stepping and show me what ya got.

Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

It's listed Ultima. You chose to ignore it or not to believe it. That's not my problem.

I asked for real evidence, not just opinions. If you claim the hijackers arfe all dead you shoudl be able to post good evidence to support it.

No DNA reports

No Coroner reports.

You have failed to show hijackers are dead.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

There ARE DNA reports. You ignored them

There is video of them at security check points. You ignored them

Their family's have made statements about them. You ignored them

It's what you do Ultima. You ignore. It's what your about. NOW... instead of stalling .... list your evidence NOW.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Why must you lie? There are no DNA reports of the hijackers that were supposed to have hit the Pentagon.

www.arlingtoncemetery.net...

The remains of the five hijackers have been identified through a process of exclusion, as they did not match DNA samples contributed by family members of all 183 victims who died at the site.

Please stop the lies.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't dispute that there were useful idiots patsies terrorist hijackers on 9/11 but I'm a bit curious about the point of this kind of "meet the Joneses, they just happen to be satanists" thread.

What I always found most interesting about them, and what the Cpap'n has left out of his roll call, are the more interesting elements of their biographies: things like fanatical fundamentalist Muslims drinking and doing coke in lap-dance parlors, Atta receiving mega-bucks from the ISI, the close proximity of the flight schools and the FL cells to US military installations, them being tailed by Mossad agents, Amalgam Virgo, the visas they got in Germany even though they were on terrorist watch lists, and the repeated blocking of dedicated FBI agents who tracked them by higher-ups, going so far as to refuse a search of one of their laptops, and the CIA refusing to give their substantial info to the FBI when asked for it.

And how they managed to pull it off when informed only that morning what they were about to do.

And I guess it's just me, but I wish the cockpits had had a video link to see the expressions on their faces when the planes started flying themselves.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima... Call me a liar one more time and It will be reported. It's getting old and its unfounded.

If you did the research you claim you did. You would know that some of the hijackers were confirmed through DNA. The brothers DNA has been confirmed as I stated in my other thread.

Forensic experts in New York say they have identified body parts of two of the 10 hijackers who flew planes into the World Trade Center on 11 September 2001.
Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the New York Medical Examiner's Office, said the identifications had been made using DNA samples provided by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

The FBI had collected the DNA from tiny traces of skin on the steering wheels of vehicles hired by the hijackers and from hair samples recovered from their hotel rooms.

Earlier this month, the FBI provided profiles of all 10 hijackers, including alleged ringleader Mohammad Atta, so their remains could be separated from those of victims.

"No names were attached to those profiles. We matched them, and we have matched two of those profiles to remains that we have," Ms Borakove said.

"We haven't finished our work, so it may be more," she added.

news.bbc.co.uk...

ONCE MORE... Ultima... Where is YOUR evidence.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Gottago.. please supply the proof about the coke and lap dances. It was known that many of the hijackers were more religious than others.

You wold have liked the look on the pilots faces? Pretty sick.... besides, from what I was told from pilots. the remote control equipment would have taken up the seats where the pilots would sit. Also, the ground mechanics would have seen the changes.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

If you did the research you claim you did. You would know that some of the hijackers were confirmed through DNA.

If you did any research you would have known that the hijackers on Flight 77 were not identified through DNA.

So the fact remains that you were not honest when you stated the hijackers were identified through DNA.

I am still waiting for evidence that supports your claim that all the hijackers are dead.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

besides, from what I was told from pilots. the remote control equipment would have taken up the seats where the pilots would sit. Also, the ground mechanics would have seen the changes.

You do know the 757 and 767 autopilots can be preprogrammed correct?

You also should know their are systems that can take over control of an airliner.

The Israelies were blammed for crashing a plane using a remoe control system.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Cap'n,

your memory is getting foggy--you initially disputed the lap dancers already on another thread but you yourself later came back with the proof. Wrack your memory; I know you have a busy time of it posting here, but it should come back eventually...

And anyway, I was rather amused that lap dancers was the only part of my list you decided to challenge. Go for the jugular!

And don't be intentionally obtuse--I didn't mean seeing the real pilots, but the Hanni Hanjour clowns, when they stare at all those dials but the plane just goes on its way, like magic. Magic!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima.... LEARN TO READ! We had a 30 + page debate on the the DNA at the pentagon.. I CLEARLY stated how it was determined on that thread. SEE PAGE 1!

I also posted JUST ABOVE THIS POST .... HOW THE DNA WAS DETERMINED on SOME of the hijackers.

YOU are CLEARLY showing your ignorance by avoiding the evidence presented to you.

You are again CLEARLY showing your ignorance by not showing any of your own evidence by refuting what I have shown you or evidence that shows they are still alive.

One more time... where is it?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Ultima.... LEARN TO READ! We had a 30 + page debate on the the

Do i have to quote you post to refreash your memory? Here is your quote you posted a few post up.

There are no DNA reports for the hijackers from Flight 77 as i have shown. Also there are no DNA reports that bodies from Flight 77 were in the Pentagon.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA.....your ignorance of the B757 and B767 is becoming more and more evident, with your claim of their autopilots being able to be pre-programmed!!!!! The autoflight system will dis-connect when sufficient force is applied to the control column. There is a dis-connect button on each control wheel. There is a dis-connect button on the MCP.

The auto-pilots can be re-connected by use of one of the three buttons on the MCP. If a 'higher' mode is not selected yet on the Flight Director, the Auto-pilot will engage in to basic pitch and roll modes...altitude hold and heading hold. (three buttons....Left, Center, and Right)....yes, three autopilots, since the airplanes are certified for 'fail-active' AutoLand capability....which would have saved UAL93 if the Pax had been able to get the bastards out of the cockpit before they killed everyone!!

NOW, as to the auto-pilots being pre-programmed.....you are not fully understanding the system.

At the gate, we 'initialize' the IRS. Nowadays, we have the benefit of GPS updating, much much more accurate!!

We look at what the FMC tells us, on the screen....the GPS position. We check it against the Jeppeson 10-9 chart, the Airport Diagram, with Lat/Longs for all the gates. If it jives, we press a button, bringing the Lat/Longs to the scratchpad, then 'line select' to the 'Position' boxes....and the alignment begins.

Somewhere along the line, when we continue to initialize, with flight number, then there's a Flight Plan uplink.....this goes into the Flight Management Computer....it is in the database, usually every city pair has a number of 'canned' Flight Plans, the Dispatcher selects which Route to use, based on weather conditions, and wind conditions. We already know which Route to expect, since we get a printed copy of the Flight Plan in Operations, and we sign the Dispatch Release. When it uplinks, then we check it against the printed copy. Hey, if it's different, usually we will also get an uplink message from Dispatch, explaining why, and the Gate Agent will get a new Flight Plan send to their printer, and they hand it to us with the Final Paperwork....along with the final Weight & Balance info.....

The FMC has the Flight Plan stored....except for the Departure Runway, the Departure Procedure (the SID) and the STAR and arrival runway at destination....we put those in, not only to sync up the entire Route, but to have the data there for Navigation purposes, and to get a full mileage number, which we then compare to the printed Flight Plan...AGAIN...to make sure it jives.

Of course, departure runways can change, arrivals can change, we do that during the taxi, or inflight, depending.

FINAL point!!! The AutoPilot CANNOT take over the airplane!!! You are seriously mis-informed if you believe that to be true.

I have already told you thre are three ways to dis-connect the autopilot....it can also be easily over-powered with normal human strength. AND....there are circuit breakers that can be pulled....heck, you could de-power the main buses if needed!!!!! Airplane flies just fine on Standby Power!!!!

SO....no Auto-Pilot takeover, NO WAY, NO HOW!!

WW

spelling booboos, as usual...

[edit on 4/26/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Come on people discuss the topic of the thread. No more name calling there's no need for it.

Meet the Dead Hijackers

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
FINAL point!!! The AutoPilot CANNOT take over the airplane!!! You are seriously mis-informed if you believe that to be true.

Well then i guess i will have to go back and tell all the engineers, pilots, ground, and ATC personal they are wrong.

Also will have to tell the Brits the system they have in thier Tornado fighter for taking control of a hijacked airliner will not work.

I will make sure to tell them that you stated this.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
There are no DNA reports for the hijackers from Flight 77 as i have shown. Also there are no DNA reports that bodies from Flight 77 were in the Pentagon.

First of all. Are you EVER going to provide us with evidence that the hijackers are alive? I have asked you many times.

Now, back to flight 77 hijackers:

the only two brothers who died at the Pentagon on 9/11 were hijackers Nawaf and Salem al-Hamzi. Remains of two brothers were identified by DNA: "The DNA results strengthened the hypothesis that two of the terrorists were brothers, as indicated by other evidence. Two of the terrorist STR profiles aboard the AA Flight 77 gave a sibling index greater than 500. To further test the hypothesis of maternal relatedness, AFDIL sequenced the HVI and HVII regions of mtDNA for these individuals. The sequences generated did match in HVI and HVII, which is consistent with a maternal relationship between the two men.
www.cstl.nist.gov...

[edit on 26-4-2008 by CaptainObvious]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join