It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Dead Hijackers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There have been several threads created discussing the 19 hijackers involved in attacks on 911. From several of them still being alive to them being “patises” for the United States Government. The following is a list of all 19 hijackers. I will try to show a little about each one of them, and their prior involvements with AL-Queda and Osama Bin Laden.

I do not claim to know all there is to know about 911, but I do enough research to know these 19 terrorists were responsible for the attacks that took place.

I started to post information about several of them already on another thread, but decided with this size of this post, I will start another thread.

I think first and foremost is the importance of this video:

hotair.com...

Meet the dead Flight 11 hijackers:

Mohamed Atta:

Muhammad Ata as-Sayyid or possibly by the following aliases:
Mehan Atta, Mohammed Atta, Mohammad El Amir, Mohamed El Sayed, Muhammad Muhammad Al Amir Awag Al Sayyid Atta, and Muhammad Muhammad Al-Amir Awad Al Sayad, although the will that he wrote in 1996 gives his name as "Mohamed son of Mohamed Elamir awad Elsayed.

A little about Muhammad, His father, Mohomed el-Amir Awad al-Sayed Atta, was a lawyer, educated in both sharia and civil law. His mother, Bouthayna Mohamed Mustapha Sheraqi, was also educated, and came from a wealthy farming and trading family.

Atta had two sisters, Azza and Mona, who were both also well educated with one becoming a zoology professor and the other, a medical doctor.

Mohamed Atta went to Cairo University in 1985, and was admitted to the engineering department. The highest scoring students in the department were admitted into the architecture program, including Atta.

Many times we hear the highjackers called "cavemen." Atta, for one came from a very strict yet very well educated family and continued his education.

In Hamburg, (Germany) Atta studied urban planning at the Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg.

Atta didn't decide to fight until 1999 and that was against the Russians. But he was stopped before even picking up a gun and met Osama Bin Laden. From there its history.

What you may find interesting is that Atta’s father denied his son was involved with 911 and even claimed to have spoken to him post 911. In 1995 said the attacks in the United States and the July 7 attacks in London were the beginning of what would be a 50-year religious war, in which there would be many more fighters like his son.

Next Up: Brothers Waleed al-Shehri & Wail al-Shehri

Waleed grew up in a poor province in southwestern Saudi Arabia. He had been studying to become a teacher. His brother Wail al-Shehri was also on flight 11. Wail was actually a teacher. The both of them took leave of absences from their jobs. Wail stated he had a mental issue and was going to see a religious healer.
In March of 2001, Wail al-Shehri was filmed in a farewell video that was later aired on al Jazeera. In the video, many future 9/11 hijackers swear to become martyrs and declare their hatred of America, although no details of the plot are revealed. Al-Shehri does not speak in the film, but is seen studying maps and flight manuals.

Abdulaziz al-Omari

There is not much known about his mans early life. What is known is the abundance of studying he did in religion and that he had graduated with honors from high school, attained a degree from the Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, was married, and had a son.

In a video released after September 11th, al Jazeera television broadcast a tape they said was made by al-Omari. The speaker made a farewell martyrdom video. In it, he reads "I am writing this with my full conscience and I am writing this in expectation of the end, which is near. . . God praise everybody who trained and helped me, namely the leader Sheikh Osama bin Laden."

Last but not least:

Satam M. A. al-Suqami

Honestly, there is not very much information about him in all the looking I have done. Satam was a young terrorist that started his training in November of 2000 in Afghanistan. The US government reports his training took place in the large terrorst training facility called Khalden. Previously he was enroled as a law student in King Faud University.

His passport was reported to be found on Vessey street prior to the collapse of the towers. (It was first reported that is was Atta’s passport.)

Meet the dead Flight 77 Hijackers:

Hani Hanjour:

Hani Hanjour was born in Saudi Arabia on August 30, 1972. His full name was Hani Salih Hasan Hanjur. Hanjour is suspected of being the pilot who flew American Airlines Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11.

Hanjour obtained a commercial pilot's certificate in 1999 and according to the chief instructor, "Despite Hanjour's poor reviews, he did have some ability as a pilot." and "There's no doubt in my mind that once that (hijacked jet) got going, he could have pointed that plane at a building and hit it," he said.

Hani had visited the United States on many occasions. Starting back in the 90's. He was considered the most religious of all the hijackers.

There are videos of him at the check point at Dulles on 911.

Brothers Nawaf al-Hazmi and Salem al-Hazmi

Born in Saudi Arabia on August 9, 1976. His full name was Nawaf bin Muhammad Salim al-Hazmi. al-Hazmi.

Salem a-‘ Hazmi (called Salem Alhazmi) was born in Saudi Arabia on February 2, 1981. His full name was Salim Muhammad Salim al-Hazmi.

The brothers are CLEARLY seen at Dulles security check points. Videos were presented at the Mousaui Trial.

The video’s can be found here:

www.911myths.com...

Nawaf and Salem fought in the Bosnian War. After that they went to Afghanistan and joined up with Al Qaida to fight the Northern Alliance.

It was learned that the bothers were the first two picked by Osama Bin Laden to carry out the attacks.

Khalid al-Mihdhar

This scum bag was Born in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, he went by many different names:Sannan al-Makki, Khalid bin Muhammad, Addallah al-Mihdhar, and Khalid Mohammad al-Saqaf. He went with Nawaf al-Hazmi to Bosnia in 1995 to join the Bosnian Muslims in their war against Bosnian Serbs. Afterwards, both men returned to Afghanistan along with Nawaf's brother Salem, joined al-Qaeda, and fought against the Afghan Northern Alliance. According to al-Mihdhar's family, he fought with Chechnyan Muslims 1998.He was the only hijacker known to have been married

He is also to have had a meeting with one of OBL security officers who was a suspect in the USS Cole terrorist attack.

He is what you would call a career terrorist.

Majed Moqed

The now dead Moqed was a law student from the small town of Annakhil, Saudi Arabia also studyied at King Fahd University's Faculty of Administration and Economics, before he dropped out and recruited into al-Qaeda in 1999. He was said to have trained with Satam al-Suqami, at the Khalden training camp.

Moqed did set off the metal detector at the airport and was screened with the hand-wand. He passed the cursory inspection, and was allowed to board his flight at 7:50.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Flight 175:

Marwan al-Shehhi:

Marwan al-Shehhi (also known as Marwan Alshehhi) was born in the United Arab Emirates on May 9, 1978. His full name was Marwan Yousef Muhammed Rashid Lekrab al-Shehhi. He trained at the Huffman Aviation pilot school with Mohammed Atta. He was only 23, the youngest of the four pilots.

He tried to go to University in Germany. Took many classes on speaking German, but was unable to pass the test. In Germany, all foreign students must be fluent in the German language to graduate.

Al-Shehhi shaved his beard and seemed to his old friends like he had become less religious. After the attacks, a librarian in Hamburg reported that al-Shehhi boasted to her "There will be thousands of dead. You will think of me ... You will see, in America something is going to happen. There will be many people killed."

Fayez Banihammad:

Fayez left his family in 'Asir, (in Suadia Arabia) telling his parents that he hoped to find work with the International Islamic Relief Organization. He only contacted his parents once after that. He went be many different names: Fayez Ahmad, Banihammad Fayez Abu Dhabi Banihammad, Fayez Rashid Ahmed, Rasid Ahmed Hassen Alqadi, Abu Dhabi Banihammad, and Ahmed Fayez.

He was a licensed pilot, registered as having trained at the Spartan Aeronautics School in Tulsa, Oklahoma - although the school said he never attended there.

Mohand al-Shehri :

Mohand was a student at Imam Muhammed Ibn Saud Islamic University in Abha, but his growing devotion to Wahhabiism took him on frequent trips to Al Qasim, and as a result he failed his final exams. He too had many other names. I’m kind if sick of listing them. Please let me know if you would like them.

He was one of 9 hijackers to open a SunTrust bank account with a cash deposit around June of 2001, and on July 2 gained a Florida State ID Card. Mohand occasionally trained on simulators at the FlightSafety Aviation School in Vero Beach, Florida together with Abdulaziz Al-Omari and Saeed Al-Ghamdi

Here is a video of the piece of sh*t :

www.youtube.com...

Hamza al-Ghamdi:

Hamza was from an isolated and underdeveloped area in Saudi Arabia, and shared the same tribal affiliation with other hijackers Ahmed al-Ghamdi, Saeed al-Ghamdi, and Ahmed al-Haznawi. These d***-heads are noted as being some of the more religiously observant of the hijackers, and they are thought to have met each other some time in 1999.

Ahmed al-Ghamdi:

Al-Ghamdi quit school to fight in Chechnya against the Russians in 2000, and received a US Visa on September 3rd of that year. In November , both he and Salem al-Hazmi flew to Beirut, though on separate flights and at different times. In March of 2001, al-Ghamdi is reported to have met with a Jordanian who has been charged with providing false identification to at least 50 illegal aliens.

Ok there are 15 so far. It’s very late and I will try to finish the last 4 tomorrow.

Sources:

www.cnn.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.time.com...
www.gpoaccess.gov...
www.911myths.com...
www.indopedia.org...
hotair.com...
www.time.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.usatoday.com...
www.cooperativeresearch.org...
www.faqs.org... Page 162
www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Flight 93 Hijackers

Ziad Samir Jarrah

This schmuck grew up with in a rich family and had a secular upbringing. Jarrah started planning for the attacks while he was still in college.

He is the only hijacker believed to have had a girlfriend. He also recorded his will as seen on an al-Qaeda video released in 2006. This video showed showed Jarrah and Mohammed Atta in January 2000 in Osama Bin Laden's Tarnak Farms base.

He also sent a suicide note to his girlfriend.

Ahmed Abdullah al-Nami

From Saudi Arabia, al-Nami served as a muezzin ( the person that leads prayer) at the Seqeley mosque after having reportedly become very religious sometime in early 1999. During that fall, he enrolled in the King Khaled University at Abha to study Sharia,(Islamic Religious Law) he left his family home in the summer of 2000 to complete the Hajj,(The Pilgrimage to Mecca) but never returned to his home.

He traveled to the Al Farouq training camp in Afghanistan where he met several other 911 hijackers. He is also seen in the in Al Qaeda farewell video showing 13 of the muscle hijackers.

Saeed al-Ghamdi

As mentioned in other bios, Al-Ghamdi was from the al Bahah province of Saudi Arabia, the same isolated and underdeveloped area,as fellow hijackers Ahmed al-Ghamdi, Hamza al-Ghamdi, and Ahmed al-Haznawi did. As noted on the other bios, this group is some of the more religiously observant of the hijackers.

He did not have a college degree. He enrolled but dropped out pretty quickly never to been seen by his family again.

Saeed ended up at the Al Farouq training camp, where he met Ahmed al-Nami, and the brothers Wail and Waleed al-Shehri. The four reportedly pledge themselves to Jihad in the Spring of 2000, in a ceremony presided over by Wail - who had dubbed himself Abu Mossaeb al-Janubi after one of Muhammad's companions.

Ahmed Ibrahim al-Haznawi

Al-Haznawi at 20 years old announced to his family in 1999 that her was leaving to help fight in Chechnya. Although his father forbade this he left anyway. His father and brother, Abdul Rahman al-Haznawi, reportedly last heard from him in late 2000, after he made references to training in Afghanistan.

Al-Haznawi appeared in an al-Qaida video, pledging to give his life to martyrdom. He is hear stating that he plans to bring the "bloodied message" to America.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

www.boston.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
But let's not forget (even if W has) the big enchilada:

It's time to: "Meet the bin Ladens!"

Google keywords: CIA, ISI, American Hospital, Bush family ties, Carlyle Group, bin Laden Construction, Saudi Arabia, left-handed, Benazir Bhutto.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Very informative thread, CO, thanks for all your work. Clearly these guys at least existed... I did some research once on the confused identities thing, and found as many as 3 abdul alomaris tangled together - they-let-it-happen.blogspot.com...

Otherwise I'm behind on the specifics here. As for hijackers alive, well there's only so many names getting recycled in the well-populated Muslim world, and some confusion likely, especially if someone wanted to help raise questions about 9/11, which I'm sure some Arabs would. "Hey, that's also my name, and I'm alive..."

I've never been able to decide if they were responsible, and if so their crime did turn out remarkably convenient for the powers that be, justifying wars and new mindsets, patriotism and defiance, etc... I personally lean towards Patsies or something to that effect, considering until that day al Qaeda had been covertly assisting US interests globally. Were the embassy and Cole attacks part of the help, or a bit of rebelliousness? And how about 9/11 itself?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

What does Bin Laden have to do with 9/11?
According to the FBI's own website,he has nothing to do with 9/11.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Gottago,

thank you for adding to this thread.

What I find somewhat troublesome is the pictures you posted. ie: "Fatty bin laden" why is it so grainy? What are the pictures you post not so clear?

I assume you are not a professional photographic / video analyizer, so can you please forward me to your professional sources that claim that these photographs are not him?

Thanks again,

CO

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Fat black Bin Laden, and Bin Laden with a curly beard who has obviously travelled back in time to his 20's or early 30s???

The first two are him. The other two are not the greatest impersonators.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Yes the first two are real. He has deep facial creases that end halfway between the tip of the nose and the eyes. The other two are fakes even though the base skull structure is similar. He has been dead since tora bora.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
wasn't fat bin Laden shown to be the result of improper video format translation? ie - he was stretched... a good metaphor actually. some background in a dated piece from right after 9/11 - Michel Chossudovsky - Who is Osama bin Laden? - this is what makes me wonder, even if all these guys are real and really did it - including OBL - why? If people think it's possible Oswald was mind-controlled to do what he did, why not x19? These are things I wonder about. At any rate, it happened, it was exploited, and we are where we are. If the PTB didn'tplan it, they had to learn again how USEFUL 'catastrophic and catalyzing events' can be, and might be thinking more along those lines in the future. Are we prepared?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Cap'n,

Fatty bi Laden is an enlargement from the "confession" tape found by US troops (think passports at Ground Zero) and the graininess is, depending on your gullibility, either because of the lousy camcorder used by the al Qiada photographer royal, or by the CIA to mask the fact that it isn't actually bin Laden confessing, but some actor who looks more like Morgan Freeman.

As for supplying convincing analysis, one's own eyes suffice, assuming one is not blind.

[typos]

[edit on 24-4-2008 by gottago]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Meet the dead hijackers:

Glad to see you say 'dead' hijackers. Some think the hijackers are still alive and running around ... along with all the dead people who were on the airplanes (like Barbara Olsen).

They are dead. Dead, dead, dead.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Not sure if anyone has read the title of this thread. I would like to keep this discussion about the hijackers. If someone would like to start a Osama Thread please feel free.

That being said, i will try answer your OBL claims, since your analysis is from one photograph, and from someone with zero experience,you may be interested in seeing a higher resolution from the same tape.

Was a voice analysis done? Has any professional come forward to state this was not him?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hmmmm.. The only people that think they are alive are the ones that haven't read a newspaper in 6 years.

To suggest Barbra Olsen is alive is disgusting. But I wouldn't expect anything less from Pentagon No-Planers.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Caustic Logic

Caustic,

I'm not 100% sure where you stand. As far as an LIHOP... I don't agree.

I also don't see how these terrorists were duped into being patsies for a country that they denounce prior to attacking us. I have posted links to the videos...

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

There have been several threads created discussing the 19 hijackers involved in attacks on 911.

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Glad to see you say 'dead' hijackers. Some think the hijackers are still alive and running around ... along with all the dead people who were on the airplanes (like Barbara Olsen).

They are dead. Dead, dead, dead.

So where is your evidence that they are all dead?

[edit on 25-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Does it matter? You IGNORE everything presented to you Ultima. Honestly...I am very close to putting you on ignore.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Does it matter? You IGNORE everything presented to you Ultima. Honestly...I am very close to putting you on ignore.

I only ignore the BS, i am still waiting for actual evidnece.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Please list the evidence you have that shows the scum bags I listed above as alive.

So far all you have showed me was a website that has failed to respond to requests three times from me.

So, here ya go Ultima...one more time you will be challenged... show what evidence you have that:

a. shows ANY of the 19 hijackers alive
b. evidence that refutes that of the FBI's.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Please list the evidence you have that shows the scum bags I listed above as alive.

I have shown evidence.

You have failed to show evidnece that they are all dead. Everyone can see you have failed to show evidence asked for several times.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join