It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will YOU accept the chip?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

If we can send a team of nano bots in our bodies to heal it, can we send it to the brain to 're-wire' it? - We are nothing really more than a complex computer. - go past the words and look where they are pointing, try not to get bogged with semantics.

You make perfect sense here. I have always wondered the same thing, why taking that number would be such a heinous thing, when I could envision it being physically forced on someone against their will.

The concept of mind control is obviously of great interest to the powers that be on this rock. The MSM is a prime example of it in operation. My own experience with Fox News, and their transformation from being an 'unbiased' news source to being a 'mainstream' news source, to their new modus operandi of being a 'right wing' news source, tells the story very well.

Great post, too bad I can't give you a whole galaxy rather than a single star.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I fear I willnot have a choise in the matter if they implment the tech in the armed forces and they say I have to I am not going to jail because I refused as soon as I get out thoe you can bet I will dig it out.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The chip will supposedly come out after when they decide that they will initiate the National ID Card that everyone will recieve, that personal information is encoded in the tamper-proof card. They say the National ID card will prevent terrorists, and illegal immigrants from crossing the borders.... Wait border what border? I thought they will abolish the borders between Canada, U.S, and Mexico. To create a North American Union? "That I'm guessing will happen shortly after when the people from the U.S recieve the card. After once the U.S gets the card, Canada and Mexico will follow shortly afterwards to get the card as well, once the Union is formed." We would be one nation instead of 3. It would be a lot easier to control a nation. But to make it even more easier. If there wasn't a whole lot of people to deal with. So to do that would be to narrow down the population a bit.

It will also will bring an indication of who you really are. No fake ID here. The thing you'll have to deal with is people in businesses, grocery stores, banks, etc. Will have to look at your personal information. Pathetic at it's finest.

The goverment will come up with a big excuse that people will lose their National ID cards. That is when they will decide to implant chips.

They say this for security reasons.

WHAT THE HELL? There is nothing secure about it. To give out personal information to other people. That's like giving a thief your pin and bank account number. I'll be sure to cut up my National ID card before I'm going to do anything with it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
My belief is that as soon as you take the chip you will be tracked 24/7. So to take the chip to help family will actually be leading them into destruction. I will NOT take the chip. If they kill me because I won't, so be it I will reside in Heaven with my Lord and never have to suffer or worry again.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I agree with some of the earlier posters in that I reckon the Chip will be SOLD to the populace rather than forced upon the populace.

It would be a lot more likeley to succeed for governments to convince people they need it (for safety, convenience, priveledge), rather than to order or force people to have it.

I won't take a chip. No chance!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
well.. of course anyone with half a brain would NOT want to have the chip in them.. but not much you can do if it's already in you right now doing its dirty work.....

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
My job involves me having to use a company credit card. Of this card i use large amounts of money for flights, hotels, meals, entertainment, fuel etc etc. Now this thread got me thinking about what if YOUR EMPLOYER decides they want you chipped to better protect their finances.

After chip implants are commonplace how long will it be before job advertisements say "ONLY CHIPPED APPLICANTS NEED APPLY"

Scary thought!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul
I agree with some of the earlier posters in that I reckon the Chip will be SOLD to the populace rather than forced upon the populace.

It would be a lot more likeley to succeed for governments to convince people they need it (for safety, convenience, priveledge), rather than to order or force people to have it.

I won't take a chip. No chance!
kind of like what they're doing to get a tracking device in every car. (by selling them as a helpfull little device to tell you where you're going,and conviniently letting them know too)

hands up who's got a tomtom? Did you fall for it?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
[kind of like what they're doing to get a tracking device in every car. (by selling them as a helpfull little device to tell you where you're going,and conviniently letting them know too)

I still use my old 'crapnav' system... Look at the map and try and find my way!

Is it possible that mobile phones can also be tracked? I've read and heard about it, but not seen any proof.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
it probably is true,it wouldn't supprise me in the least.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Unless the chip is labled Dorito or Frito,count me out.
Im not a pet,or any form of cattle,so there for I will not allow myself or my family to be chipped.
I like to think I control my life,and not the government.
So i willl continue to believe that,and tell them to stick their chip.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I will not accept the chip, granted it would be cool if everything was like the movies. But in reality, no thank you! I value my eternal soul, and not man's lust for doing wrong to others.

----
If you don't understand, then maybe one of the below translations will help:

No, Po, Ez, Ne, Nej, Nee, Ei, Nei, Non, Nein, Naamik, Nem, Tidak, όχι, Nu, Het, Hindi, Havir

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToolFanMael
......but not much you can do if it's already in you right now doing its dirty work.....

Your saying people already have been chipped unaware?

I know there's people with it already and are fully aware.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think you know most peoples answers before you ask the question...

NO

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul

Originally posted by Acidtastic
[kind of like what they're doing to get a tracking device in every car. (by selling them as a helpfull little device to tell you where you're going,and conviniently letting them know too)

I still use my old 'crapnav' system... Look at the map and try and find my way!

Is it possible that mobile phones can also be tracked? I've read and heard about it, but not seen any proof.

YES, mobile phones tell the government you exact location and can be used as covert listening devices EVEN IF OFF!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777

YES, mobile phones tell the government you exact location and can be used as covert listening devices EVEN IF OFF!

This is true, I've read quite a bit about it. If you have a cell phone the government can turn on the mic and listen to your conversation, even if the phone is off. The only way to stop it is to take out the battery.

If you have a cell phone, you have already chipped yourself. All the discussion in the world won't change that.

For the record, I refuse to get a cell phone.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

I, personally, own a phone but only use it when I REALLY have to. It is sad that most use a cell like a home phone.

And yes, I take out the batteries when not using the phone.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

I, personally, own a phone but only use it when I REALLY have to. I can be a lifesaver. It is sad that most treat a cell like a home phone.

And yes, I take out the batteries when not using the phone.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

will you fall for it?

No. One of the main reasons people will is because they will have so much fear installed in them. Then the same entities that installed the fear will offer "security" and "safety", as long as you have the chip.
Unfortunately, many filled with fear will think it's the right thing to do for their loved ones, but it is nothing more than a control measure.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
People you need to very careful. I have said before they are very sneaky about it.

As I have noticed in stores now employees seem to be scanning their fingers to log into a computer and to log in and out of work. Without them scanning their finger they have no job. First it was the social security number. They made it to where if you don’t have one you don’t get a job!!! See they have all the time they need to sneak this upon you. OMG I have been to dentist offices as well, where they wanted me to scan my finger to tell them I was there!!!! I don’t think so. Changed dentist. But, the time is coming when all dentist all business will have you scanning your fingers. See how it sneaks up on you.

And guess what the government has won. Every time they introduce something the sheep goes right along with them. At this point the sheep seems to be everyone. Do you know someone without a social security number? Or some type of number to track them and record their information on them.

It is soon going to be the same with the chip if you don't have the chip you don’t have a job!!!!

For those of you who thinks you can get the chip and help your family members out who don't get the chip, seriously think for just a minute, do you really think they are not tracking you to their location!!!! Which means you have just turned them in!!! Best thing you can do if you get the chip is to stay away from those who don’t!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join