It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to "Condition" Us for Contact?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
but is it just aliens that they are conditioning us and our kids for???

what about all the paranormal and spiritual stuff that happens in cartoons and other shows? Demons, people flying, mind reading, etc, is that part of it too???

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Well I guess that explains the existence of the following:

Now I'm really showing my age!

Don't feel bad though. You're not the only one who remembers that stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

what about all the paranormal and spiritual stuff that happens in cartoons and other shows? Demons, people flying, mind reading, etc, is that part of it too???

Might be, WW. I'm not sure I buy the theory myself, but I know that a lot of things I'd heard about years ago have turned up as plots on TV shows or movies since then.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I think the information is coming in a GRADUAL way right now. It will be more definite in a few months.
Even I didn't know I was an abductee until I retired.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I just found this new video about a ufo over Las Vegas
check this out!
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I cannot say for sure if such modern childrens icons are the result of preparation for contact with alien species - but a lot of it does seem to have an agenda behind it.

In order to establish a positive utopian ideal of sorts, it never hurts to target the children first - they're naive and innocent to the ways of the world and by ingraining a healthy foundation of benign images and social examples upon them you can effectively make the majority more docile.

Of course, as we age we can become more jaded towards such matters - who here isn't still a little put off by the fact that the real world didn't incorporate all the flights of fancy of our childhood programming?

I, for one, am still a little incensed about that whole matter.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Are they all that unrelated?

Perhaps it is our perceptions which cause us to "compartmentalize" the information, rather than seeing how the concepts are intertwined.

just a thought.

thanks,
john

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Mind reading aka remote viewing. I found that PSITech International was once on contract with the american government! I suppose its not really secret anymore since they are giving some free remote viewing lessons. Check it out...seems interesting!

I too think that todays science fiction movies are meant to slowely condition us for this eventuallity. Indeed, it would be a great mistake to dump us in the middle of the ocean without first giving us some swimming lessons in a pool.

Also, the video games and cartoons serve the same purpose. For example, I do think the black mesa base portrayed in half-life2 and the extra-terrestial colony portrayed in quake have at least some correspondence to real bases. In fact, upon doing a yahoo search on "black messa" I found this place exists on the intersection of the arizona, utah, nevada and colorado border. I am not necessarily saying that there is an underground base there but if one takes the dulce base seriously why not also take a black mesa base seriously?!!! Sorry, this last paragraph is slightly off topic but still part of the bigger ufo/aliens/underground bases conspiracy if we are to believe that aliens and governments are working together!

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think it is all a good way to condition the public.

You have aliens and ufo's for all ages on T.V. also they have been showing shows and commercials with chemtrails in them. They have put our stamps with chemtrails. The longer we see this the more it is just natural to see and you don't think about it.

You all have to wake up to what it being done to you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join