It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we digging our own graves?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I apologize if this has been covered already, just food for thought..

We know that individuals who have discovered something revolutionary or simply "know too much" have been known to disappear or "commit suicide". So, what if one of us here on ATS just so happens to nail one of these conspiracies down point blank detail for detail? Does anyone believe the government actually watches these forums?

Just curious.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hmmm, that's an excellent question.
I suppose it's probably that government keeps tabs on the net, not sure if they're always around, but I'm sure a person or two comes in from time to time.

I honestly don't care if they kill me in the process, just makes people more interested in the matter, I don't have any fear of death anyway.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Depends on what you say. I promise you that if you threatened the life of any kind of American politician, 3 letter organizations would be at your door, probably in minutes.

If you talk bad about the government in general, or attempt to organize some type of revolutionary force on this forum, you are certainly on some list with a flag by your name. If they think you are going to try something they will most likely pay you a visit.

There are members of ATS that have admitted they they were agents. I can't remember any of their names off the top of my head.

I don't fear death either, so I don't really live in paranoia, but then again I am not much of a threat to anyone.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Oh and I noticed you are a new member, so welcome!! I gave you a star and a flag, because it is an important question.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This question actually comes up quite frequenlty.

I guess it all depends on whether or not you are willing to die for your convictions.

If you have something very important to tell, would you share it here, really?

What would you do with life or death information?

Would you tell it here?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Of course I would! I would die for letting my country know the truth. No joke, I hope someday that maybe I will with my fellow believers that we will let them find the truth (whatever that is
).

But seriously, since this site is #4 on google when you google conspiracies, I bet the goverment cyber net division is keeping tabs on us fellow ATS members.

Even though I've been here a little over a week, and been reading posts for months, I do have an strange sense anytime you find a strange post, or some question out of the blue. Any one of us could be a agent.

I mean you read these things about FBI/local law enforcment officers catching child predators online. If they spend that much time on that online, I bet they are spending more watching for terroristic threats and waiting to find out where we live.

By all mean, goverement, this is an invatation to question me, of course, I have nothing at all to hide!
I refuse some of the truth and want to find it.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
If you have something very important to tell, would you share it here, really?

What would you do with life or death information?

Would you tell it here?

Of course I would. But, you can bet your arse I'd be on a new bogus account hiding behind a dozen cisco routers or tor servers. It's not that I'm really all that PARANOID, it's that I have a family to take care of 7 days a week.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ok.. maybe I am paranoid..

new topics

top topics

join