It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASSIVE!! U.F.O Flyover May 16, 2008 - USA =O

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hear me now, I've been in contact with a few alien buddies of mine via facebook. They told they gonna chill for awhile here in the states on May 16, so they gonna flyover some undisclosed location in the U.S with their pimped-out spacecraft. So expect a lots of colors and # going on in the sky. They didn't told me exactly where they gonna chillout cuz they don't want anybody expecting them with RPG's and stuff.

Anyways, these dudes know how to barrel roll likes pro's so they won't have any problems evading incoming rpg's and #. Well, that's it really. They just want me to inform you guys that they gonna be chilling out here in the states so no one freaks out. Plus, they don't want people to freak out like they did this April 21 in phoenix. So there ya have it dudes. Now you know.

They told me to copy/paste this message. This is an actual message from my alien buddies to you guys. Listen up.
"WEZ FROM MARS! WII GUNNA B FIRIN TEHR LAZERZ PEWPEW"

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I take it this thread is not meant to be serious.

Man its threads like this that strip down the decency and hard work that goes into ATS.

Why post something you know to be untrue and complete fabrication. T and Cs my friend T and Cs................

[edit on 23-4-2008 by thesaint]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

This is serious business, buddy. This aliens are coming May 16, 2008. Ask xnibirux he has them on his facebook. In fact I'm willing to bet my account. If nothing happens, I'll give you the password to my account.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Pagani]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Welcome to my ignore list Pagani, make yourself right at home and I hope you have an enjoyable stay.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

No kidding.
I would assume alien lifeform that happens to be able to get here, would have a bit more brains than what the implication here is.

I'm suprised this hasn't already been marked hoax.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemiK

Alright buddy, I expect you'll become my friend this May. Just look up the sky and enjoy the show.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
ESP is real! About 30 seconds ago I had a psychic vision... I see this thread being removed in 3...2...1...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
absolutely pathetic. the polar opposite of what a good ATS therad should be.

hope you get banned for this dude!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani

This is serious business, buddy. This aliens are coming May 16, 2008. Ask xnibirux he has them on his facebook. In fact I'm willing to bet my account. If nothing happens, I'll give you the password to my account.

Ah, ya, I want to hear that from the horses mouth, so, to speak. Also, how does he have aliens on his face book?

xnibirux.........what do you say?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Dude why!? C'mon man I'm being serious here. What makes my thread any less credible than xnibirux? Deep down you know I'm right.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Pagani

1. Your language.
2. Your vocabulary.
3. I never said he was more credible.

Finally, access to your account, oh, that's exactly what everyones been dying for. Please find something better to do. That's what all you extreme conspiratists say "why should I make this up", answer: to get a rise.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

The aliens downloaded some pictures off the internet and created fake facebook profiles. They communicate through me via facebook using this method.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

The aliens downloaded some pictures of the internet and created fake facebook profiles. They communicate through me via facebook using this method.

Amazing..........LOL, I bet your are the best vaccuum cleaner salesman in the universe!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well I hope you're happy, this thread has certainly earned you your 15 minutes of fame on ATS. Hopefully it will be your last.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Facebook and myspace, those are two really goods source for solid, honest information.

We are 0 for what at this point with fly overs.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Dude that is why it's so convenient for aliens to communicate through myspace/facebook. No one expects aliens to create fake profiles to communicate with us! These aliens are geniuses.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

Well, I'm not happy though cause maybe this thread gets closed or I'll get banned or something, lol. Anyways, all I want is to alert the masses of this coming event so people don't freak out.

I did a double post. My bad. I'm just trying to reply to my buddies here and got distracted for awhile cause I was looking at this girl rihanna , she's pretty hot. There's a music video of her right now on MTV2.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Facebook and myspace, those are two really goods source for solid, honest information.

We are 0 for what at this point with fly overs.

hahah so wiki and youtube are credible?

hahaha that was a good one

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
And we are to trust some one who uses fake material. The only possibility for me in that is that they have bad intentions. No taker here.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
My friends uncles half brothers foreign exchange students friend on yahoo told me UFO's are coming.. If only he had a facebook page to support his story.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join