It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Got In!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I hope you saved lots of money!!!!

Man I just decided one day I wanted to go Uni as a mature student, jacked in a promising job without really thinking about it! Basically I worked delivering pizzas - working the nights as a grill chef and trying to study during the day! And of course trying to fit the requisite drinking and sleeping in around that!

I made it to the end of the first year and was practically crawling on my knees - broke poor brain frazzled and internal organs screaming! Ah those were the days! All I did was try to keep up with the kids who's daddys were paying for everything so they did not have to work! Nothing wrong with giving it 250% for a while.

If I go back it will be after I win the lotto! Only way I'd make it to the degree!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Excelent Job! Congradulations!

I hope the best for you and your continued success! It's good to hear about good people getting ahead!

Now on annother note.

How is this a rant?

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

At 26, you are still a young one! Anyone can go back to school and get that degree they have always wanted. I have seen retired teachers as students back in the day when I went to college. She had stated she wanted a different degree and now had the time to get it. It is never too late to do what one wants to do in life. It is also nice to hear great stories such as a fry cook moving on up and now going to an Ivy League school.

Good luck to your future endeavors.

<< 1   >>

join