It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler dolls on sale in Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
In a country where close to 3,000,000 people died under this man's rule, they are marketing these collectibles.

Unbelievable but true.

VIDEO

Related News:

Link

Link 2

Nothing like stirring up the coals eh?

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Nothing like stirring up the coals eh?

Yeah really.. Thats stiring up the pot but good..
Whats next? Selling little add on death camps? And SS guards to go along with hitler?
Then next they will have the whole line of Bush family and Bin Laden dolls to go up with that collect?

I guess America these days are not that far off from what Hitler use to be.
After all, Reinheart the high ranking Nazi officer, came here from Germany to start up the CIA..

So now we have parts of the world who are promoting Nazi party once agin. This does not bode well for us free living folks.
But then agin.. We have not been free since the great depression.

Once agin, We have been suckered in by more controling, money hungry, inbred Royal elites..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Once agin, We have been suckered in by more controling, money hungry, inbred Royal elites..

Money hungry? I couldn't agree with you more!

Oh but don't forget...the lil' Hitler dolls comes with dandy accessories, complete with medals, extra outfits, and a whole lot more!

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

I just want one so I can soak it with lighter fluid and watch it burn in the back yard while I suck down a cold Budweiser long neck while I speak english to the bast@rd.

I can honestly say that as long as I live I will never see it all.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
They've sold out of these dolls and it appears that the manufacturer specializes in Nazi memorabilia.

Distinctive Panzer, Kriegsmarine, Luftwaffe, Waffen SS, and German WWII Nazi resources for hobbyists, teachers,museums and all students of Third Reich history in one convenient location.

www.pzg.biz...

Actually, I think this is a pretty sick site.

At first, I thought that collectors would be interested in collecting dolls or figurines of historical figures, whether they are villians or heros, but this site really glorifies Hitler.

Read the text found here.

www.pzg.biz...

[edit on 2008/4/23 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
oh my goodness, this cant be real.

These are not just cheap plastic barbie like dolls.

Look at the fine detail of the clothes, this is high quality.
It must be a collectable.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Maybe they'll make a Stalin doll next. Many of the Ukranians who were captured by the Nazis during the war were later executed or sent to Siberia by the Russians, who saw them as German collaborators. The Ukranian soldiers couldn't win no matter what they did. And they want a doll to commemorate this? Maybe in retrospect they like Hitler better than Stalin?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It really shouldn't surprise anyone. Anyone remember the furor when mass murderer trading cards came out in the US? Well, they are still around.

Supply and demand. If people want it, someone will sell it.

mass murder trading cards - SICK IMO

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I would love to supply an accessory kit.
Containing nothing more than a box of needles and pins.

Does voodoo work on dead guys?

[edit on 24-4-2008 by spacedoubt]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I think just about anyone familiar with my postings knows how much I dislike Nazi's/facists - and I agree - this page is sick.

They even sell "museum quality" replica Zyklon B cannisters.

I'm wondering/hoping if its a spoof site, but in this day and age anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Actually there is a shop here in York that sells collectible dolls (each to there own), they have been selling these dolls or ones very similar for a couple of years. They are displayed in the window, they're very Action Man-ish. IMO I would rather people collected these than the scary ones that look like real babies but there you go.

I have a set of Russian dolls (the wooden ones that fit into each other) that I bought in Bulgaria many moons ago, that includes Stalin (as well as all the other Soviet presidents). I must therefore be sick according to this thread, I think I can live with that.

(LOL I also have a set of Serial Killer Trading Cards that I collected when I was 18, a folly for sure, but I'm obviously a confirmed sicko now according to posters on this thread, oh well we all have our crosses to bear).

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
You people complaining are all too "precious", its just a doll!

Yeah I know what he did and all, but if it sells, let em.

Its like Osama Bin Laden dolls going on sale in islamic countries.

Alot of Ukrainians in the western part of ukraine signed up with Hitler and fought with him against the russians.

This doll is a way of getting up the russians noses I would say.

The Russians did kill 7-8 million Ukrainians in the Famine of 1932-33.

But this is the silent holocaust nobody wants to talk about because it wasnt "jewish" citizens who dies althou Im sure there were many in the body count in the end.

forget about it and move on.......

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
Maybe they'll make a Stalin doll next. Many of the Ukranians who were captured by the Nazis during the war were later executed or sent to Siberia by the Russians, who saw them as German collaborators. The Ukranian soldiers couldn't win no matter what they did. And they want a doll to commemorate this? Maybe in retrospect they like Hitler better than Stalin?

I am not agreeing with what Stalin did, but many Ukrainians did 'collaborate', certainly in the murder of the Jews and some did join the 'foreign' SS units. There were reasons of course. They were incredibly brutalised by the first Soviet occupation and took that out on the Jews when the Nazis arrived, even though the Ukrainian Jews had suffered alongside them. Everyone looks for a scapegoat and an expression for their hate and anger. Much of the activities of the Nazis too can be traced to the brutality that they suffered at the hands of those they surrendered to at the end of the war. All I hope for is that one day we can find a way to break the cycle.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
hitler recently died about 4 years ago..

this is some real guano.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Like it or not, Hitler was one of the most important figures in human history. A collectible doll of this person, is to be expected.

Who cares?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ramb0
hitler recently died about 4 years ago..

this is some real guano.

Some how I missed the news. Do you have any details? I've heard rumors of a torchy lounge singer in Caracas but I don't know.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I must say I don't see the big deal. As it has been mentioned supply and demand obviously people out there are willing to pay for this doll

I must say I would like to get my hands on one. Can you imagen, with all the controversy and what not, how much one of these would go for on eBay?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am sooooo buying a couple of these.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well... i wouldn't call this news... propaganda... yes... news no...

I was not suprized who did the reporting... only Rueters... the Nazi Media Group...

If i was in a store and i saw one for sale, i would buy it... but this isnt news...

this is Propaganda, by the Decendents of Nazi's...

This is Rueters... start watching now, the Nazi's alway, ALWAYS, get portrayed good by rueters...

new topics

top topics

join