It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contaminated blood thinner from China is in 11 countries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Smoker. We have had competent stocks of heparin for decades. Calling somone an idiot is non sequitor. Hope you get a handle on the rage thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
... BTW Grady its not you buying drugs made in China thats a cause for concern, its the hospitals.... every time I go up to the VA hospital and get my meds they are from a different company (the cheapest) and that always makes me a bit nervous.

That is true and it's been the case as long as I've been actively involved with the VA.

Usually, I can't tell the difference in terms of efficacy, but in the past I've been able to tell the difference between the brand name and the generic, but that was before China got into the game.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello, Is there a way to find out if your medication has come from China?

[edit on 013030p://bThursday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Since my government and many others absolutely refuse to do anything about the defective/deadly products shipping from China, we should do something about it.

Abviously money is more important than the lives of the consumers. This has been repeated time, and time again. China as a government doesn't have a proper respect for life when it comes to the consumer. Maybe it's because of the massive number of their own citizens combined with Communist mindset.

It is time for a global boycott of Chinese products until this issue is addressed. If the USA or other countires were shipping products that killed consumers, you can be sure there would be massive lawsuits.

Boycott China now.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by on_yur_6]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Remember when the 'made in Japan' label was a joke in the 60? Now we have made in China on most everything and no one is laughing anymore. Unfortunately their river and air are unsuitable to drink or breathe. China is now the US post WW2 before epa caught up with them.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

take some and if it makes you sick or kills you its made in China.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

very funny, maybe true

top topics

<< 1   >>

join