It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Higher Dimensions accessible with the brain.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Im not really a proponent of that theory, I think that the human mind is capable of greater things than just thinking. And TBH the more i listen to the David Wilcock's ideas about the pineal gland the more i'm starting to convince myself that its nonsense.

Some of the things make you stop and think, but then some seem so far fetched that they just cant be anything more than flights of fantasy.

String theory predicts extra dimensions, some which are too small for us to see and some that may be too big to comprehend. but as i said in my opening post, could it be possible for some of these dimensions to be triggered by electrical pulses across the neurons/synapse of the brain. If the function that the pulse was suppose to cause between the neurons firing got side tracked into one of the dimensions could that explain some of the 'powers' that some people have ... maybe people who are more suseptible to influance than most.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

every human got those so called super power every one got them all we need to do is to awake to it

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
hell yea its possible. even drugs make it possible. the government doesnt care about the health risks behind drugs. they care about the what the person is seeing when he or she is high. really good 420 will make u see some. or other natural drugs.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I was wondering how long it would before someone brought drugs into the equation. This isnt about drugs its about theoretical physics and the biology of the human brain.

Could there be a point where the two meet and interact. Since the Brain is electrical (in that pulses pass from neruron to synapse to dentrites), could some interaction happen at some level.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
I really hate all of this nonsense about "higher dimensions" & only "gifted people" being able to access them, like psychics & all that guff.

I think the people who claim things like this are suffering from a psychological problem, that they are unhappy with their lot in this life & seek to find ways to be "special" that cannot disproved.

I mean, why can't they just be other dimensions instead of "higher" dimensions, & why do these special places, unseen to the rest of us have to "vibrate at higher frequencies," etc.

There seems to be a lot of emphasis on "higher," & a lot of reference to vibrations & frequencies from people who clearly don't understand what they're talking about.

The brain is just a big lump of jelly that is full of neurons, it isn't "magick."

Even bugs have brains, do you think some of them can "vibrate with the higher dimensions?"

My questions for you good sir would be, who are you to judge anyone? What gives you the right to make the claims that you do...? Why do you feel the urge to pull others down to your level of "psychological" disorder? You are upset, so you need to try to bring others down for having an opinion... Well guess what, still a free country and free speech along with freedom of expression... Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but posting to degrade, who ever it is you are trying to degrade, maybe the OP kinda torques me the wrong way... Keep those types of feelings off the thread and instead come up with some proof or material to back up why you feel the way you do... It's ok to disagree, but do it in a smart way next time...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi UncleSam

I think the previous poster is just missing the point of this thread. It was never a thread to discuss phycic powers or anything similar. Its actually a physics/human biology question.

Give the scales of the additional dimensions hinted at by string theory could these somehow be perceved by the brain when the neurons fire electrical pulse between themselves during normal brain activity, and could some people be more sensative to these interactions allowing them to interpret those interactions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join