It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we just lost freedom of speech

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
[Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

I just wanted to make sure you and your sidekick, there, understand that the Christians aren't trying to steal the nation; we created it. I wouldn't worry too much about us actually taking it back from those who want to destroy its culture and worth, I believe apathy has set in too bad. Success is often times the worst enemy of a people.]

First of all, you didn't create it. You weren't even born for you to even have put in one finger into creating this country. Christians didn't form this country. Rich white people posing as Christians did. This country has swayed far away from what the founding principles once were - not that there really was any (dog eat dog). I do enjoy having been born here though (as long as this country continues to exist : ). Christians aren't bad (some of them), it's their so called (greedy) Christian leaders that are the downfall of the religion - but thats with all religions. I only trust one being in this universe, the omnipotent being known as God (I think he/she/it calls itself a different name though). I don't trust anyone who say's they speak for God. If I need to talk to God directly, I will - I don't need no stinking fake middleman. I will be judged for my own actions, not for the actions of Adam and Eve. I will die for my own sins. I will not have Jesus take credit for them, oh wait, too late, he already did. I'm not going for exact accuracy here, you get the picture. Thank you, thank you, I love you all, and good night - until I post again.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
EmbryonicEssence === "I hope we do go into anarchy - then I will have the ability to take them out.
Don't take the last comment literally."

Ok. How should I take it then?

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Howard Stern doesn't really interest me, so I don't watch or listen to him. However, what I DO find offensive and even more dangerous is the endless pushing of pharmaceuticals on radio and television, and that's even harder to avoid.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Nightwing, I meant to be horribly sarcastic, apparently the sarcasm failed.

<< 1  2   >>

join