It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visible and Invisible Species Theory yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I just wonder if someone ever in the world of science had come up with a theory like this or put an idea that there is possibility that invisible species do exist and may be they could be lurking around us but we can't just see them, because i think in most religions this concept already exist just like of 'Ghost' and particularly in Islam that i follow it's our faith there are thousands of different kinds of species or creatures that are lurking here and exist with us but we can't see them ... may be some of these species had been given the capability to make themselves invisible and visible - and also as per Islamic Beliefs, Jinns which are 'invisible' creature is as sensible as Human beings and we believe the follow different religions like all of us do and have same social life like ours, and it just makes me curious, IF they are as sensible as we then it might be possible they could have developed some 'Devices' that today are known as 'UFOs' and whom we think of them as 'Aliens' are this creature that we know as Jinns!!!!!

Here is the definition of Jinni mentioned in TFD Dictionary

jinni - (Islam) an invisible spirit mentioned in the Koran and believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals

What you think???

[edit on 23-4-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Absolutely! If I had to hazard a guess, my feeling is that many of these anomolous entities (aliens, Cryptids, ghosts) are literally right next to us in a different dimension. They are 'out of phase' with the spin of our matter, and therefore impercievable with our limited sensory capacity...However, they appear to have the ability to manipulate matter [both their own as well as their environment) and speed and slow their spin to come into percievability of our dimensional phase when they so choose.

Again, speculation and theorizing, but my experiences lead me to lean towards this...

Good thread by the way.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
^^ 'caz i believe if UFOs and ETs exist then most probably they are Jinns, because they are as smart as we, However they are not bound by 'Time and Space' like Human beings.,

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The biggest problem with such a thing is that as far as we can see, living, thinking things generally require some kind of "package" to live in. Some kind of body, whether it be a wrap of proteins, like around a bacterium, or a big expanse of skin. And that stuff is usually physical in such a way that light will bounce off it enough for us to see it. For a living thing to be invisible, it would have to be made of something else.

It's tough for us to imagine some living thing being made out of smoke, or invisible fields, like a magnetic field. Smoke fades away, and magnetic fields still generally require there be some kind of "thing" there to generate it.

Now, there are some folks like Rupert Sheldrake, who hypothesize about there being other kinds of coherent fields around that might help guide the growth of biological entities, and may also include such things as thoughts and intentions. These ideas could provide at least a basic framework for theorizing about ESP, and ghosts, as well as extra-dimensional entities or intelligences. But they're still a little on the vague side, and serious research into these areas is not well-funded, mostly because it's hard to imagine anyone making any money from them.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

Well, if we are to take one of the smartest human beings at his word---Einstein---Time and space really are illusions to begin with. We only percieve and recognize them because of atomical decay / transformation in this phase of 'reality' we are in-synch with. In reality (whatever that may be, lol), everything that has ever happened, or ever will, all exists simultaniously. These consciousness forms may likely be able to operate anywhere, and anyWHEN they so choose.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
LOYAL,

As you probably already know, the electromagnetic spectrum of electromagnetic radiation shows that we humans only see radiation in the 400-700 nm (nanometer) range... which we know as light. Some scientists think that UV radiation was very important to the origin of life.

This gave RNA molecules a selective advantage, so that their levels then increased through the simulated process of natural selection. Moreover, part of the energy from the absorbed UV light could have driven the elongation of RNA chains.

Source

What if it's more likely for life to originate around blue (hot burning) stars. If a species evolved into intelligence its possible they are blind to our "visible" spectrum and we to theirs. This might help to explain why most "alien" encounters seem to happen in the dead of night. Our "daylight" is useless to them and they might become more active while we sleep durning night-time hours.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sounds like an interesting theory to me. I don't know the likelihood, but I don't think it's completely impossible. It would explain where people got the ideas for such creatures.
It also reminds me of cloaking. Aliens could be visiting constantly, but we rarely see their ships because of their cloaking and stealth technologies (which are probably far beyond our cloaking/stealth tech).

[edit on 23-4-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox
Sounds like an interesting theory to me. I don't know the likelihood, but I don't think it's completely impossible. It would explain where people got the ideas for such creatures.
It also reminds me of cloaking. Aliens could be visiting constantly, but we rarely see their ships because of their cloaking and stealth technologies (which are probably far beyond our cloaking/stealth tech).

[edit on 23-4-2008 by GrayFox]

The reason i started this thread because not only general people who even don't follow any particular religion believe in UFOs - ETs but also religions and Islam in particular has specifically indicated there are certain other creatures that might not be visible..... so i wondered if anyone among the scientist had given it thought and investigated the possibility that 'invisible' species also may exist...

[edit on 23-4-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have my doubts on the ability of physical visitors to be in another dimension or speed when we are standing still. I would think it's more likely they can affect our ability to actually see them. Cloaking technology may have various ways of hiding physical things even to our own senses such as eyesight. A blind person will most likely sense someone in the room or area by sound and smell. It may be that some of these are entities or even artificial life forms and androids. Some people mention people being frozen or shut off. They usually notice one symtom as dry eyes from not blinking.

Watch enough Star Trek and these things seem more likely, even if the show is supposedly just fiction. John Lear has mentioned about everything being recorded in some way such as what we see and hear etc. It might be possible to feed us the wrong information this way also. So, maybe we do live in some type of matrix in that respect. Ever see the scifi movie Darkman?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I've seen too many videos of orbs popping in and out.

There was one video I thought was fabulous that I haven't seen in a long time and am wondering if anyone has seen it or knows where to find it.
A guy is an "orb chaser" and rented a plane to go video some that he had seen in the air.
At one point in the vid the guy is filming the orbs while the plane corkscrews around where they are hanging around and a silver orb pops in and out of the visual range over and over.. it looked intelligent for sure.

This subject had been on my mind recently.
I saw three glowing orbs about a week ago less than 1000 feet away for 6 seconds at 3am in conditions that were perfect for verifying that I wasn't crazy.
They didn't "disappear" but the 100% validation that I'm not crazy to believe in this stuff rekindled thoughts.

For some reason the Physicist's name eludes me at the second but the idea put forth was you can take a fish out of a water bowl for the first time and it realizes that there is a thing such as "air"

We are stuck in this air but just like a fish can see through the bowl, many people have seen through the fabric of "reality" and have had experiences with something not limited to "air"

Scientific Theory: sorry, don't have one
Pragmatic theory: DEFINITELY a different way to exist out there but at this time we are just fumbling around with the idea until a way is devised to prove this other existence. This is where I hope the 2012 theory of our final phase being the ETHER phase proves real so we may have a taste of what's possible.

b

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Sometime ago, someone told me that they had seen what looked like an oval shaped UFO sort of in a translucent, cloaked mode. She recalls seeing it pop in from nowhere and hovering in the spot, she saw it like "having a short circuit". This event made the UFO look to her like a huge incomplete piece of a puzzle.

Could they actually be there...and we only see them when and if...they go into sort of a glitch?

Just contemplating that possibility chills my spine.

top topics

join